Civilized society?

Again, what does Abu Ghraib have to do with Iran stoning this woman to death?

I moved on from Abu Ghraib to Evangelical fanatics in dream of Armageddon reducing Jesus to a role of end-time destructor, an end-time that preferably needs to come soon and this view needs to be represented and elected into administration.

In first place this has nothing to do with Iran, but the fanaticim is the same and with all the powers the US has, allthough decreasing, I as a man of world-format that defines him part of free-world is frightened by US radical fanaticim. At least I do not fear the Iranians exporting their fanaticm that would effect my daily life. Different story when it comes to USA and its powers.

I more and more am convinced of, that you are a Taliban dominated society.

You really should consider that possibility I mentioned earlier.

Again, what does Abu Ghraib have to do with Iran stoning this woman to death?

I moved on from Abu Ghraib to Evangelical fanatics in dream of Armageddon reducing Jesus to a role of end-time destructor, an end-time that preferably needs to come soon and this view needs to be represented and elected into administration.

In first place this has nothing to do with Iran, but the fanaticim is the same and with all the powers the US has, allthough decreasing, I as a man of world-format that defines him part of free-world is frightened by US radical fanaticim. At least I do not fear the Iranians exporting their fanaticm that would effect my daily life. Different story when it comes to USA and its powers.

I more and more am convinced of, that you are a Taliban dominated society.

You know none of what you've posted in any way addresses the Iranian woman being stoned to death. Do you think it's a just punishment? Do you think it's appropriate in any sort of civilized society to bury a living human up to their neck in the sand and then pulverize their head with stones until they're dead? Are so capable of addressing the topic or will we be treated to another post filled with psycho-babble?

If I may, a serious question: Why do any of you care what happens in Iran?

Rational answer: history has taught us that if madmen take over a country, they are seldom contained in that country (they are not satisfied with just slaughtering their own SUBJECTS), they invade other countries, both physically and ideologically, making a total stain out of most of the countries in the world.
It costs BAM to stop them at that point, to clean up the mess and rebuild.

Emotional answer: because I do not want anyone I know to be 'forced' to bow to Allah, or be killed for not doing so (not that you would get that).

You know none of what you've posted in any way addresses the Iranian woman being stoned to death. Do you think it's a just punishment? Do you think it's appropriate in any sort of civilized society to bury a living human up to their neck in the sand and then pulverize their head with stones until they're dead? Are so capable of addressing the topic or will we be treated to another post filled with psycho-babble?

Maybe my next statement is not moral, but anyway I do not really care about domestic politics of Iran. Stonings are not good, but it is not a mass practice in Iran.
On the other side, the USA has drifted a way from the USA of your father's to systematically implement Abu Ghraib/Guantanamo mentality in its dealings with the world, and bomb the shit out of foreign countries leaving behind a very bloody path, dividing the world in heavily religion-influenced phrases like "Axis of Evil".

Now ask me, which country I consider more a threat.

If you don't understand the difference between using words and using stones it is no wonder Iran is able to get away with this.

Have I said that they should get away with it? I think it should be done away with. But I don't think we are as "civilized" as we like to pretend.

Hear of any good stoneing's christian or otherwise lately?

I wasn't refering to Christianity as much as the entire society. We are a very uncivil society. Walk through any inner city and tell me how much of it is actuall civilized. There is more to civilization than not stoning people.

And people do still get stoned.

If you don't understand the difference between using words and using stones it is no wonder Iran is able to get away with this.

Have I said that they should get away with it? I think it should be done away with. But I don't think we are as "civilized" as we like to pretend.

I don't pretend to be civilized, I am rude and crude. I am more likely to tell someone that they are stupid than to coddle them when they make a mistake. I enjoy the Three Stooges more than I do Upstairs, Downstairs.

I am not civilized, which frees me to be outraged when people make excuses. If you have a problem with your pretense of civilization I would suggest you cast it off, you might feel better.

Yes, but the topic of the thread is "cilvized society?" So I am addressing the point of the entire thread. Whether you pretend to be civilized or not is completely irrelevant to whether society at large does.

I think it's also important to realize that civilization doesn't just keep getting more refined. There are times when civilization degrades. We have to be on guard to make sure our civilization doesn't.

Maybe my next statement is not moral, but anyway I do not really care about domestic politics of Iran. Stonings are not good, but it is not a mass practice in Iran.
On the other side, the USA has drifted a way from the USA of your father's to systematically implement Abu Ghraib/Guantanamo mentality in its dealings with the world, and bomb the shit out of foreign countries leaving behind a very bloody path, dividing the world in heavily religion-influenced phrases like "Axis of Evil".

Which country's leaders are saying that an entire race should be killed, today?
Where has the "Abu Ghraib/Guantanamo mentality " been "systimatically" implemented?
Which country's peoples are trying to move to the other country?
Which country has done more to advance peoples' care, housing, food production, industry, etc.
Will you give us a list of the great inventions from Iran?
The ones from the USA would fill pages and pages.

Do you support all the 'doctrines' of Iran, or just the stoning of women, based on a 'stranger's' word?

What religion do you follow, that you show such support for 'injustice'?

The US's Axis has shifted into the radical camp, a tribute to the developments of sect radicalization of its population. That ain't a enlightened Christian awakening where Jesus is limited to role of end-time destroyer.

The absurdity and hypocracy of the west lies in the fact that our culture has, until recently, and somewhat largely still, does condemn female promiscuity, especially in the form of adultery.

Quite sanely we have, as the Arab cultures presently do, not only condoned, but encourage male promiscuity and turned the other way on the issue of male adultery.

It is not the men that are solely responsible for this situation. Women respect and are wholly attracted to promiscuous men, whereas men universally comdemn promiscuous women.

The basic instinctual basis for this lies in the fact that women can always guarantee their own genetic continuation, but men cannot. So men strive for this continuation by strictly limiting the sexual activity of the women as much as possible so as to guarantee their own progeneration.

The further absurdity of this is that women, especially young women, have seemingly limitless capacity for sex, while men, even the studliest, have relatively limited capacity (Nuebarth excepted).

In our 'modern' society we have grown increasely permissive of female promiscuity. This contrasts greatly with the Arab culture which maintains a male dominated, female supressed, ethic. Much like the western culture of yesteryear.

There seems to be in fact a relationship between the current military conflict between western culture and conservative Islamic culture and the differences in philosophy towards sex. In fact, Sayyid Qutb the 'father' of Islamic fundamentalism, primarily based his anti-western sentiment on rejection of the sexuality of the west. I suspect that Osama Bin Laden's hatred of the west may well be based on his sexual experiences as a student in Beruit and other travels in the west.

As a college student, I witnessed the total emasculation of Arab men by American women. These naive, sexually repressed boys come to this country and the first thing they do is to frequent stripper clubs. They start messing around with hookers who 'chew them up and spit them out': they are totally emasculated. The result is a deep hatred for western culture.

The first step in alleviating tensions between the Arab and western worlds is to tell the hookers to stop picking on Arabs guys!

But the fact is the the 'modern' acceptance of 'liberal' sexuality is nothing new. Many, many cultures have been based on promiscuity. The one thing that these promiscuous culture have in common is: they don't exist anymore. The world long ago became dominated by sexually repressed, male dominated cultures.

Even the American revolution can be viewed as a conflict between the sexually repressed religious zealots of American colonists vs. the highly promiscuous British Army. The British soldier were 'men of the world' who served for pay and no doubt spent that pay on feminine favors.

Why is it that sexually repressed, male dominated societies flourish while sexually promiscuous societies fail?

Have you ever heard it said that "Behind every great man is one-fifth of a good women"?

Sexually promicuity destroys men's self respect. Men without self respect are void of philosophy and degenerate to philosophical animals. Gangs are based on prostitution. The Mafia is dominated by prostitutes (yes, the women are a whole lot smarter than the men).

This is the reason why we have Banking executives that promote mortgages people can't afford and oil executives that can't make the common sense decision to ensure the safety of their operations which would provide the best protection of their stck holder's investments.

We are are society in degeneration where the men of the lowest philosophical standards are promoted to the highest levels of power and those of the highest philosophical standards are suppressed. A satanic inversion.

While I would agree that the brutal execution of a women for adultery is way to harsh. I understand the the basis of a healthy evolving society is the maintainance of conservative sexual ethics.

Last edited:
The US's Axis has shifted into the radical camp, a tribute to the developments of sect radicalization of its population. That ain't a enlightened Christian awakening where Jesus is limited to role of end-time destroyer.

Not exactly. The U.S. has shifted to the "paranoia" camp about all things muslim.

Do you not realize that nothing the Arab world had to say was in anyway responsible for the closing of Abu Ghraib? It was the outrage of the American people that closed Abu Ghraib. Those that participated in abusing prisoners were punished by our own laws. While we might not always be successful, there is no one harder on our government than the American people. That being said, while we try to police our own, we also will retaliate 100 fold when our people are viciously attacked. If Bin Laden didn't like that the Saudi's asked for U.S. protection during Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, then he should have attacked Saudi Arabia. And if Muslims didn't want us going after him, they should have brought him to justice.
As to stoning being "not good", how can religious people look at something like this and not step in to stop it?

(...)
we also will retaliate 100 fold when our people are viciously attacked
(...)

Like the Iraqis attacked you in 2001, with the secular dictatorship of Iraq being the master-minds of orchestrating Al-Kaida. Not enough those Muslim b****s had also WMD's which according to your administration would have burned the world in 45 minutes.

Thank god, you have braught them Iraqi Muslims finally "democracy", especially with the low-level of dead civilians is remarkable. Not enough, you also renovated important Architecture of civilization in places like Abu Ghraib and the likes.

(...)
we also will retaliate 100 fold when our people are viciously attacked
(...)

Like the Iraqis attacked you in 2001, with the secular dictatorship of Iraq being the master-minds of orchestrating Al-Kaida. Not enough those Muslim b****s had also WMD's which according to your administration would have burned the world in 45 minutes.

Thank god, you have braught them Iraqi Muslims finally "democracy", especially with the low-level of dead civilians is remarkable. Not enough, you also renovated important Architecture of civilization in places like Abu Ghraib and the likes.

Maybe somebody should have taught Saddam the importance of keeping your word. He made agreements in order to garner a ceasefire during Desert Storm. He broke them. I've heard that Islam allows for falsely agreeing to a ceasefire in order to regroup. The real world just calls that lying. Had Saddam been a man of his given word, the U.S would never have invaded in 2003.

Iraq-War 2003
Lebanon-War 2006
Gaza-War 2008
Iran???

War baby war. Jesus will return in these lands and everything then will be Kumbaya.
But first we have to make these lands mirroring an end-time situation, thanks for your kind help.

Iraq-War 2003
Lebanon-War 2006
Gaza-War 2008
Iran???

War baby war. Jesus will return in these lands and everything then will be Kumbaya.
But first we have to make these lands mirroring an end-time situation, thanks for your kind help.

So true.

Iraq-War 2003
Lebanon-War 2006
Gaza-War 2008
Iran???

But first we have to make these lands mirroring an end-time situation.

I think you have that alittle backwards. It's Iran who is formenting conflict. They are the ones sending troops and "insurgents" into Iraq and Afghanistan. They are the ones supplying Syria. They are the ones supplying Hamas and Hezbollah. They are the ones looking forward to the return of the 12th Imam.

The last days are going to happen when they happen. and nothing we do can start them sooner or stop it from happening.

Sorry bout that,

1. There are alot of uncivilized people on this site, but such is life.
2. As far as the women who is about to be publicly murdered, such is islam, and as long as we keep allowing islam an open door, into USA, its coming here too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back