Civilized society?

American soldiers were out of line

They were not out of line, they were congruent with the line.

Watch first 30 seconds of German State Television documentary about the Armageddonists:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVvFXjd1z3Q]YouTube - Peter Scholl-Latour - Zwischen den Fronten - Die neuen Achsen der Macht Teil 1 "2/5"[/ame]

Watch first 30 seconds of German State Television documentary about the Armageddonists:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVvFXjd1z3Q]YouTube - Peter Scholl-Latour - Zwischen den Fronten - Die neuen Achsen der Macht Teil 1 "2/5"[/ame]

What does Abu Ghraib have to do with Iran stoning this woman to death?

What makes you think we are any more "civilized"? Civilization requires civility. And that's an attribute that is sorely lacking in the world. Just take a look at just about any thread around here and you will find uncivil people.

The narrator is No 147 of all-time greatest Germans to have ever lived
Peter Scholl-Latour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He says about the Armageddonist-Conventions in the narration:
"For a European all this is a very strange sect cult".

Imagine the outcome if the US becomes a Christian nation. The Inquisition did as much and worse than Sharia is doing now.

Now you are starting to sound completely ridiculous. The Inquisition was hundreds of years ago, and this is happening now. The problem with the Left is that they are all such idiots that they think the past excuses the present.

Wrong is Wrong

Making excuses for evil is the mark of someone who does evil himself. People who support evil should all be exiled to a really small island with no food.

Imagine the outcome if the US becomes a Christian nation. The Inquisition did as much and worse than Sharia is doing now.

Oh yes, Let's excuse keeping women as chattel and then stoning them to death in the year 2010 because 800 years ago people did worse things.

Which fails even more as excuse when you look at the fact that the Inquisition wasn't as bad as people like to portray. Now the secualar courts throughout Europe, those were freakin scary.

Did any of you ever stop to consider that this is not a rare ocurrence in Iran and that the entire reason it's being played in the western press is most likely to win the hearts and small minds of american sheep in the run up to yet ANOTHER USELESS WAR?

Did it ever occur to you that you are an idiot?

This stuff has to stop, and an attitude like yours that thinks it is OK because it is not happening to anyone you know sickens me.

What makes you think we are any more "civilized"? Civilization requires civility. And that's an attribute that is sorely lacking in the world. Just take a look at just about any thread around here and you will find uncivil people.

If you don't understand the difference between using words and using stones it is no wonder Iran is able to get away with this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

The narrator is No 147 of all-time greatest Germans to have ever lived
Peter Scholl-Latour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He says about the Armageddonist-Conventions in the narration:
"For a European all this is a very strange sect cult".

Again, what does Abu Ghraib have to do with Iran stoning this woman to death?

If you don't understand the difference between using words and using stones it is no wonder Iran is able to get away with this.

Have I said that they should get away with it? I think it should be done away with. But I don't think we are as "civilized" as we like to pretend.

If I may, a serious question: Why do any of you care what happens in Iran?

Charity towards our fellow man. Belief that all men are created equally and should be treated as such. Belief that life is sacred.

But I suppose that's just us hatemongers for ya.

Again, what does Abu Ghraib have to do with Iran stoning this woman to death?

I moved on from Abu Ghraib to Evangelical fanatics in dream of Armageddon reducing Jesus to a role of end-time destructor, an end-time that preferably needs to come soon and this view needs to be represented and elected into administration.

In first place this has nothing to do with Iran, but the fanaticim is the same and with all the powers the US has, allthough decreasing, I as a man of world-format that defines him part of free-world is frightened by US radical fanaticim. At least I do not fear the Iranians exporting their fanaticm that would effect my daily life. Different story when it comes to USA and its powers.

I more and more am convinced of, that you are a Taliban dominated society.

Have I said that they should get away with it? I think it should be done away with. But I don't think we are as "civilized" as we like to pretend.

Hear of any good stoneing's christian or otherwise lately?

The inquisition happened "after" the moors invaded Europe. It lasted for a relatively 'short' time. The muslims have been doing this for about fourteen hundred years; do you think you will ever gather the 'fortitude' to condemn this type of treatment? Or are you just going to watch it come to the USA, and after someone close to you is 'murdered' in this way, you might 'politely disagree' with these types of actions? You know ... where a muslim can accuse someone not of their specific faith, because that person will not be allowed to defend themselves or even testify, just punished base on a 'faithful' muslim's word... no other proof needed.

The inquistition ended centuries ago, quit bashing Christians for muslim crimes.

I don't pretend to be civilized, I am rude and crude. I am more likely to tell someone that they are stupid than to coddle them when they make a mistake. I enjoy the Three Stooges more than I do Upstairs, Downstairs.

I am not civilized, which frees me to be outraged when people make excuses. If you have a problem with your pretense of civilization I would suggest you cast it off, you might feel better.

Did any of you ever stop to consider that this is not a rare ocurrence in Iran and that the entire reason it's being played in the western press is most likely to win the hearts and small minds of american sheep in the run up to yet ANOTHER USELESS WAR?

I know, lets just cover our eyes and pretend that a country with an unlimited supply of readily available oil (that can be burned for electricity without the costs or safety concerns of nuclear) is really developing nuclear technology for electricity.
If we call them out as aggressors and troublemakers, then we will have brought their wrath upon us. It has nothing to do with their sworn statements of the destruction of the west and its people. Is that you Obama?

Forum List

Back