Civility Watch: Wisconsin Dems and Unions cross the line

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
"one of the interesting sidelights of the confrontation in Wisconsin is the way that, once again, liberal hypocrisy on hate speech has been exposed"

"this week, as the unions and their Democratic allies sought to override the verdict of the voters by attempting to stop the meeting of the Wisconsin legislature, liberals were in the streets of Madison bearing signs with swastikas comparing Walker to Hitler. Indeed, Democratic State Senator Lena Taylor specifically compared Walker to Hitler."

Civility Watch: Wisconsin Dems and Unions Cross the Line « Commentary Magazine

images
images
images

images
images
images

images
images
images

Last edited:
But at a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized – at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do – it’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.

Read more: Text of President Obama’s speech at Arizona memorial service | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

But at a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized – at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do – it’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.
Read more: Text of President Obama’s speech at Arizona memorial service | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

BO is is a typical leftie....do as i say...not as i do...

“Some of what I've heard coming out of Wisconsin, where you're just making it harder for public employees to collectively bargain generally seems like more of an assault on unions,” President Obama said Wednesday to WTMJ TV

Obama On Wisconsin Budget Protests:

Forum List

Back