Civility Watch: Grooving to the Climate of Hate

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
New tone…same as the old tone…it’s the “F**k Glenn Beck/Sean Hannity/Michelle Malkin/Teabagger” assassination rap…grooving to the Climate of Hate:

Michelle Malkin Civility Watch: “Time for assassination” anti-Tea Party/Fox News/Beck/Hannity/Malkin rap

Glen Beck - " machete to his neck"
Michele Malkin - "spoon fed ****"
Sean Hannity - "on the hunt for"
Tea Party - "time for an assassination"
"Fuck Fox News"

f3.jpg

fass.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think this type of stuff is good. The more people like this speak,the more they expose themselves.

Funny how the left wants the speech police to "police" the right wing talkers. Wonder what the left is afraid of.

I find it interesting how the word 'hate' became a political stick? It seemed to have started with 911 and any reasonable thought of why some people have a negative opinion of American policies overseas. It is mere rhetoric and no more helpful than the people it is aimed at.

"Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they can not communicate; they can not communicate because they are separated." Martin Luther King

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/What-Orwell-Didnt-Know-Propaganda/dp/1586485601/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: What Orwell Didn't Know: Propaganda and the New Face of American Politics (9781586485603): Andras Szanto, Orville Schell: Books[/ame]

Hmmm. Is ravi a conspiracy theorist? A rap troofer? A "roofer"? :lol: "All roofers should be investigated lest their special brand of mental illness poses a danger to others."

That's a doozy. Thanks for the laugh.

Who is Richard Dreyfus Kidding. Doesn't matter if you use pretty words to cover up your hateful statements. They are still hateful and still "patronize" people.

Then again this is coming from the man who once claimed we needed actors like him to show us commoners how to "feel" cuz us "regular folks" can't do that sort of thing on our own. He has always been a condecending jackass IMO.

Um when they attack conservatives, where do you think they come from? Are you a roofer too?

I wonder how many "random" rap artists even know who Malkin is. Someone wrote those lyrics and they were pure lefties. Just a hunch.

Are YOU serious?

Um when they attack conservatives, where do you think they come from? Are you a roofer too?

I wonder how many "random" rap artists even know who Malkin is. Someone wrote those lyrics and they were pure lefties. Just a hunch.

Are YOU serious?

You guys complain every time "lefties" blame all Conservatives for the acts of few.

And you seriously are going to claim that this is "the left's" fault that some rapper wrote a song that was anti-Michelle Malkin?

You can't have it both ways. Kindergarten is over. You guys are all about "personal responsibility", right?

Okay for the sake of edification of us all, will all you folks left of center condemn the language that rapper used here? Just wondering.

No. Because I don't care.

There are millions of dumbasses in the world. I feel no need to single a nobody out, and condemn him.

I don't "condemn" any language used by Cons either.

Because I simply don't care.

This is just another mindless thing to get "outraged" about, keep you going until the next "outrageous" thing.

Sorry, I won't play your stupid game.

New tone…same as the old tone…it’s the “F**k Glenn Beck/Sean Hannity/Michelle Malkin/Teabagger” assassination rap…grooving to the Climate of Hate:

Michelle Malkin Civility Watch: “Time for assassination” anti-Tea Party/Fox News/Beck/Hannity/Malkin rap

Glen Beck - " machete to his neck"
Michele Malkin - "spoon fed ****"
Sean Hannity - "on the hunt for"
Tea Party - "time for an assassination"
"Fuck Fox News"

f3.jpg

fass.jpg

Eventually the left will blame all of this on the right.

They spit all over us a thousand times....and the minute you say...."Hey, you asshole....quit spitting on me!!!!" They're all over us claiming WE STARTED IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay for the sake of edification of us all, will all you folks left of center condemn the language that rapper used here? Just wondering.

There are millions of dumbasses in the world. I feel no need to single a nobody out, and condemn him.

This is just another mindless thing to get "outraged" about, keep you going until the next "outrageous" thing.

Okay that's cool. I take your comment to mean that you don't care about civility and I'm sure you are no hypocrite who has never criticized or called out somebody on the right for an uncivil remark.

But most here have accused the right of all manner of hate speech and uncivility. So I was just wondering if those same people would accuse this rapper of offensive speech directed at rightwingers?

I find it interesting how the word 'hate' became a political stick? It seemed to have started with 911 and any reasonable thought of why some people have a negative opinion of American policies overseas. It is mere rhetoric and no more helpful than the people it is aimed at.

"Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they can not communicate; they can not communicate because they are separated." Martin Luther King

Amazon.com: What Orwell Didn't Know: Propaganda and the New Face of American Politics (9781586485603): Andras Szanto, Orville Schell: Books

What a thoughtful post! It does seem all too easy to throw the hate word around. Thanks for the inspiration of Dr King.

Okay that's cool. I take your comment to mean that you don't care about civility and I'm sure you are no hypocrite who has never criticized or called out somebody on the right for an uncivil remark.

But most here have accused the right of all manner of hate speech and uncivility. So I was just wondering if those same people would accuse this rapper of offensive speech directed at rightwingers?

If you're asking me to defend the board's lefties in general, you're asking the wrong person :razz:

But the thing is, this is a random rapper from youtube. This isn't a famous person - this isn't a public figure at all. This would be the equivalent to me asking you to condemn a random skinhead or militia video - it's entirely irrelevant.

The only reason why ANYONE has ever heard of "Nicadeamus" or whatever his name is, is in the hunt to find something to be "outraged" about.

Forum List

Back