Civility? Lets Do It! But Do the Left/Democrats Really Want That?...

Honestly,i don't see the Left/Democrats gaining anything with civil discourse. They seem to really get off on that "Worst Person in the World" stuff. I say call their bluff though. Lets have civility.

President Obama has been extremely civil, I think. John Boehner has not. What is up with that man?? The Prez invited him to go on Air Force One to attend the service in Arizona, and he declined. He was also invited to the state dinner for China, and declined that invite. Why??

Not only is it rude and disrespectful to the president, but you would think he would want to attend these events, since he is speaker of the house!!! I think he is putting his personal feelings first and that's not good.

He knew the Democrats would use it for a disgusting political pep-rally. And he was right. They did.

Oh, please!!! Get real!!! John Bonehead is just a bad sport and is still pouting about Obama being our president. He cares nothing for this country. If he did, he would have attended the memorial and he would have gone to the state dinner with CHINA!!!! CHINA!!!

All he cares about is representing Republicans, which he does beautifully. He acts like a typical alcoholic, believe me.

Oh, please!!! Get real!!! John Bonehead is just a bad sport and is still pouting about Obama being our president. He cares nothing for this country. If he did, he would have attended the memorial and he would have gone to the state dinner with CHINA!!!! CHINA!!!

All he cares about is representing Republicans, which he does beautifully. He acts like a typical alcoholic, believe me.

:cuckoo: Nuff said.

:cuckoo: Nuff said.

You got that right.

The Left/Democrats don't want civility. That rhetoric was all about them trying to exploit an awful tragedy for cheap political gain. And anyone with common sense know this. Just check out NBC and HuffPo to see how civil the Left/Democrats are. Just another scam. End of story.

The Left/Democrats don't want civility. That rhetoric was all about them trying to exploit an awful tragedy for cheap political gain. And anyone with common sense know this. Just check out NBC and HuffPo to see how civil the Left/Democrats are. Just another scam. End of story.

Show me.

Show me the hate about the kids too and Ill show you the same hate from the other side.

Forum List

Back