Civilian drone flights in America.

My concerns on this

• None. We are monitored day and night as it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety. Bad, really bad things can happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Radio controlled airplanes are and have been flying in our skies for decades. And some of these can have camera's attached not to mention directional hearing devices. All these are small enough to pack on a small radio controlled plane.

Of course private companies, if they are allowed to use drones, will use higher altitude planes and besides the privacy issue, it can cause problems for the civilian pilots of small aircraft. On the privacy issue, there is none. If you are outside your house you have no right to privacy.

And radio controlled planes are not just the little planes anymore. Check this one out!

rc.jpg

Last edited:
It's an end-run around posse comitatus.

ya mean like militarizing our boarders?
That would depend on which part of the military is used and it seems that is different. Posse comitatus, for some reason, only applies to the Army and Air Force. My impression of posse comitatus is that the military is not supposed to take on the role of law enforcement on Americans in the USA, unless by act of Congress or Constitution. That's my impression of the intent.

For a nation of roughly 50 million gun owners, the civilian variants would prove irrresistable targets.

:lmao: I was just thinking the same thing.

When I am in the mountains target shooting additional targets are always welcome, especially if they are buzzing around like flies.

Of course it would take some precautions as I am sure it would be illegal.

Forum List

Back