Civilian death count

klusener said:
Again do you have proof that every teacher in the US is liberal or democratic, even if the teachers union supports Kerry..

My high school history teacher has a bush cheny bumper sticker on her car, yes i am still in high school. lol..
First, this isn't my argument...take it up with insein. Second, I never made the generalization that all teachers are liberals, although it can be argued that the majority are (particularly on the university level).

-Douglas

insein said:
Yes and Kathianne is a Teacher. But the ones you referred to that show the poverty striken India films are the Liberal ones that want us to help our poor poor friends around the world. Conservative teachers tend to focus on History, Facts and Math. You know things you can use in the real world.

lol, who do you think showed my class those videos, no not my math teacher, it was my Republican pro-Bush cheney history teacher...

come on, you can't generalize that every teachers who show tv programs about india are liberal, besides the teacher showed us stuff from ABC, it is one of the most watched channels...

I am just talking in general, cause in the US media, all you hear is how poor india is and stuff..

klusener said:
lol, who do you think showed my class those videos, no not my math teacher, it was my Republican pro-Bush cheney history teacher...

come on, you can't generalize that every teachers who show tv programs about india are liberal, besides the teacher showed us stuff from ABC, it is one of the most watched channels...

I am just talking in general, cause in the US media, all you hear is how poor india is and stuff..

At least she was a history teacher. You know what teacher showed me an Indian video? My Literature teacher. Why we were learning about poor poor india while discussing poems is beyond me. I guess another chance to shove her agenda down students throats. The whole time shes telling us how awful it is there and that we need to give up more money to help them. That the greedy indians that live in the cities and better themselves deprive the poor poor children of proper food and healthcare.

So you tell me.

Forum List

Back