CDZ Civil War?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Aquarius Luna, Apr 5, 2017.

1. MrShangles

MrShangles Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +625
    So where are democrats working to compromise, they seem to be against anything Trump tries to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,755
    For the same reason Democrats felt that way about Republicans when they were the ones out in the political wilderness after the 2008 election when they had no control over either chamber of congress or the presidency. When one party is totally on the outside looking in they take the we have nothing to lose mindset and fight the party in control on everything so the party in power responds in kind.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Divine.Wind

Divine.Wind Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    Awwww, don't you get it? The compromise is Trump resigns and Hillary is sworn into office. Geez! :)

4. Dragonlady

Dragonlady Designing Woman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,869
    And I'm correct. In 2015, 21% of the population was upper middle class. This is up from 14% in 1981. This represents a 49 or 50 % increase in the number of upper middle income earners. It doesn't mean that 49% of Americans are upper middle class.

Conservatives are so math challenged.

5. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,576
    The figures are accurate as depicted in the graphs. It was my narrative about them that was mistaken/misrepresentative. Apologies. That was my carelessness.

BTW, I'm neither conservative nor liberal. I just look at stuff and determine what I think about it. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with being conservative or liberal, or thinking myself either of those things.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs forget....Hell Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +985
    I not all Democrats but the Progressives who are doing the attack, by way of PBS, TV, advertisements on TV Movies and e,t,c. They start with slow brain washing of the young and move up the ladder to advertisements of toys, dolls, and then the race of the people in the ads. Watch Seaeme Street and other kids programing and the toy ads. The all have a mindset to implants deceptions that could stay in their little mush minds to be enhances at a later time. My kids never watched PBS or any programs like that. So far I have 2 Conservative and 1 radical Progressive one in Calif. I you don't think this is true just watch TV tonight and could the inter racial racist one you see. What kills me is that the blk guys are shown as stupid or mental....This is not fair. None of us are like the model they show us as.

• Funny Funny x 1