Civil war widens among dems....

I felt that way about the last election, but I really like Obama so far. I haven't seen anything about him that makes me think he would be a bad president. I don't like Clinton's elitist attitude and I don't like how McCain likes the war and how he's willing to bend over and grab his ankles to get the nomination. When Obama comes to difficult times, like the whole Wright issue, he address' us voters like we are civilized adults. He is the only politician I have ever heard talk about the race issue in this country with civility and logic. Can you say you've ever heard a politician who isn't JJ or Sharpton, talk about the racial tension we have or even acknowledge that whites also feel oppressed at times?

I think it's telling that clinton and the republicans don't even try to touch on his policies or stances. Rather they would try to smear him on things that most people know to have no effect on the quality of a president.

I wouldn't say raising the cap on Social Security is the best thing, universal healthcare is the right thing, or for that matter 800 billion dollars in new governmental spending is the right thing.

I don't think voting against timetables for the war then voting for a definite withdrawl date in Iraq is a good thing either...should I go on or do you get the point?

I wouldn't say raising the cap on Social Security is the best thing, universal healthcare is the right thing, or for that matter 800 billion dollars in new governmental spending is the right thing.

I don't think voting against timetables for the war then voting for a definite withdrawl date in Iraq is a good thing either...should I go on or do you get the point?

keep going.

Unverisal healthcare, his policies concerning Iraq, his policies concerning illegal immigrants....more??

So you disagree with him on those issues. Why not address what is wrong with them, instead of just listing them. Many Americans believe; that everyone should get healthcare, that Iraq is a failure and we need to leave,

on Immigration

Obama wants to preserve the integrity of our borders. He supports additional personnel, infrastructure and technology on the border and at our ports of entry.
Improve Our Immigration System

Obama believes we must fix the dysfunctional immigration bureaucracy and increase the number of legal immigrants to keep families together and meet the demand for jobs that employers cannot fill.
Remove Incentives to Enter Illegally

Obama will remove incentives to enter the country illegally by cracking down on employers who hire undocumented immigrants.
Bring People Out of the Shadows

Obama supports a system that allows undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens.
Work with Mexico

Obama believes we need to do more to promote economic development in Mexico to decrease illegal immigration.

So you disagree with him on those issues. Why not address what is wrong with them, instead of just listing them. Many Americans believe; that everyone should get healthcare, that Iraq is a failure and we need to leave,

on Immigration

Obama wants to preserve the integrity of our borders. He supports additional personnel, infrastructure and technology on the border and at our ports of entry.
Improve Our Immigration System

Obama believes we must fix the dysfunctional immigration bureaucracy and increase the number of legal immigrants to keep families together and meet the demand for jobs that employers cannot fill.
Remove Incentives to Enter Illegally

Obama will remove incentives to enter the country illegally by cracking down on employers who hire undocumented immigrants.
Bring People Out of the Shadows

Obama supports a system that allows undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens.
Work with Mexico

Obama believes we need to do more to promote economic development in Mexico to decrease illegal immigration.

As far as the Iraq issue; claims to withdrawl all troops I believe in what 16 months. But he claims that he would reserve the right to go back if AQ emerges, well isn't AQ in Iraq now? Why withdraw troops then? It seems as though he is confused.

None of the canididates support a position on illegal immigrants that is right even Mccain so I'll give him a pass on that issue, still doesn't change that he is wrong on the issue.

As far as the Iraq issue; claims to withdrawl all troops I believe in what 16 months. But he claims that he would reserve the right to go back if AQ emerges, well isn't AQ in Iraq now? Why withdraw troops then? It seems as though he is confused.

None of the canididates support a position on illegal immigrants that is right even Mccain so I'll give him a pass on that issue, still doesn't change that he is wrong on the issue.

1. Al Queda would not be in Iraq if we were not in Iraq. What's the purpose of them being in Iraq if it's not to kill Americans. They have a major advantage over us if we fight them in Iraq. We have made Iraq our home soil, where we import 100% of our resources. This is terrible war strategy. Obama recognizes this. He's still wanting to continue the war on terror, just not the war in iraq.

2. It's your opinion that his immigration stance is wrong.

1. Al Queda would not be in Iraq if we were not in Iraq. What's the purpose of them being in Iraq if it's not to kill Americans. They have a major advantage over us if we fight them in Iraq. We have made Iraq our home soil, where we import 100% of our resources. This is terrible war strategy. Obama recognizes this. He's still wanting to continue the war on terror, just not the war in iraq.

2. It's your opinion that his immigration stance is wrong.

1. So your saying the way to combat AQ in Iraq is to never have went in this first place? Then your second premise is that simply by leaving Iraq AQ dries up? Wonder why that approach didn't work on 9/11?

2. Yes, if immigrants come here illegally then they shouldn't be awarded with drivers license and citizenship.

1. So your saying the way to combat AQ in Iraq is to never have went in this first place? Then your second premise is that simply by leaving Iraq AQ dries up? Wonder why that approach didn't work on 9/11?

2. Yes, if immigrants come here illegally then they shouldn't be awarded with drivers license and citizenship.

1. Correct. I am saying if we had continued to fight them where they live then we would not be in the middle of a mild version of vietnam. AQ was NOT in Iraq until we invaded and removed Saddam. No offense, but I don't think you have too much knowledge on the war in iraq. I'm not saying I'm a wealth of knowledge, but I'm at least not trying to imply that AQ was in Iraq before we showed up.

2. Obama is taking a more reasonable stance than you, in my opinion. I don't see how if we call for the deportation of every illegal that we will actually get them out of this country. They are already here. We need many of them here to fill voids in our workforce. I like the idea of allowing them to come forth, and get in line to become a citizen. I also like the idea of strengthening our border. I like the idea of punishing business for employing them.

Nice dodge, genious. I see your retarded choir boys joined in your silly little rant.
Face it..you can't deal with the truth....you've attacked and belittled any post that denounces the drunken retard for what he is...and you have the gull to talk about intelligence?
How do you like your four dollar a gallon gas ? Or how about the 7 trillion dollar deficit, genious?
Yeh..you and your buds are real smartasses, geniouses if you will, that's why you and your kind, along with the drunken retard reduced the most powerfull country in the world to the laughing stock of the planet....the sooner Bush and his low life cronies are in jail, the better for the everyone.
Give me a break..a neocon talking about "intelligence"..that's just goddam pathetic!!!!

Dude, you're making the liberals on here look bad. Just hit that blunt and relax. Everyone rips on everyone on the internet. It's like having a real life conversation, except you can say what ever the hell you want without the other person punching you in the face. If you're going to rip on Gunny, talk about how he thinks bush is a good president. Or how he thinks iraq is a justified war.

1. Correct. I am saying if we had continued to fight them where they live then we would not be in the middle of a mild version of vietnam. AQ was NOT in Iraq until we invaded and removed Saddam. No offense, but I don't think you have too much knowledge on the war in iraq. I'm not saying I'm a wealth of knowledge, but I'm at least not trying to imply that AQ was in Iraq before we showed up.

2. Obama is taking a more reasonable stance than you, in my opinion. I don't see how if we call for the deportation of every illegal that we will actually get them out of this country. They are already here. We need many of them here to fill voids in our workforce. I like the idea of allowing them to come forth, and get in line to become a citizen. I also like the idea of strengthening our border. I like the idea of punishing business for employing them.

1. Saddam definetly did collaberate with AQ, I can provide a link if you need it? Also supported other terrorist groups, I can provide those links to as well if needed.
2. One thing I agree with you on is punishing businesses who employ illegals. But if we already deport illegals and legal immigrants for illegal activity then why shouldn't the same principle apply here. How are they going to be law abiding citizens if they broke the law to begin with?

Nice dodge, genious, if it's so "baseless" then why don't you address it? I see your retarded choir boys joined in your silly little rant.
Face it..you can't deal with the truth....you've attacked and belittled any post that denounces the drunken retard for what he is...and you have the gull to talk about intelligence?
How do you like your four dollar a gallon gas ? Or how about the 7 trillion dollar deficit, genious?
Yeh..you and your buds are real smartasses, geniouses if you will, that's why you and your kind, along with the drunken retard reduced the most powerfull country in the world to the laughing stock of the planet....the sooner Bush and his low life cronies are in jail, the better for the everyone.
Give me a break..a neocon talking about "intelligence"..that's just goddam pathetic!!!!

Lmao...:rofl: Don't worry Chad there are Conservatives who are just as crazy as him.

Dude, you're making the liberals on here look bad. Just hit that blunt and relax. Everyone rips on everyone on the internet. It's like having a real life conversation, except you can say what ever the hell you want without the other person punching you in the face. If you're going to rip on Gunny, talk about how he thinks bush is a good president. Or how he thinks iraq is a justified war.

Your gonna have a hard time doing either of those things since GunnyL doesnt believe either, he simply believes given the choices we had Bush was the only choice and that once we started the war we can not just leave.

As for Blunt, he must be a kid.

Dude, if you can't rip on for it, don't send a preschooler to try.

You'd have to start by addressing the erroneous generalities you present. Not thinking Bush the "worst President ever" or that the Iraq War is illegal is NOT automatically taking a 180 degree stance that "Bush is a good President" or that I agreed with the invasion of Iraq.

DOn't go smackin' your young 'uns for that which you are teaching him to do.:cool:

What about the Clinton campaign releasing and exposing a photo of Obama in muslim garb. Wouldn't that be considered a racist attempt to sway people into not voting for him? I think it is....using muslims to scare voters? That's a racist barb any way you look at it.

It wasn't Clinton's campaign that released Obama's picture in the dress.

It wasn't Clinton's campaign that released Obama's picture in the dress.

There's a picture of Obama in a dress? :wtf: That would be gender barb if you ask me. (Joking). Who released it? Obama blamed the Clinton campaign for doing it.

There's a picture of Obama in a dress? :wtf: That would be gender barb if you ask me. (Joking). Who released it? Obama blamed the Clinton campaign for doing it.

I don't know who released it. But it wasn't Clinton and Obama didn't blame her for it. But the Somalias apparently did. They demanded she apologize and give them 1,000 goats.

I don't know who released it. But it wasn't Clinton and Obama didn't blame her for it. But the Somalias apparently did. They demanded she apologize and give them 1,000 goats.

This election just keeps getting better and better. I'm pretty sure that I heard speech given by Obama about her petty tactics directly after this photo was released. I may have misunderstood it though--it's been known to happen before. :cool:

Forum List

Back