Civil war widens among dems....

You guys are hilarious. The fighting is fierce because the dems are going backwards against the wind in fresh cement slinging racist, gender, sexist barbs. Has nothing to do with issues. It's a real spectacle to behold. Uncle Joseph could only be so proud were he alive today.

You guys are hilarious. The fighting is fierce because the dems are going backwards against the wind in fresh cement slinging racist, gender, sexist barbs. Has nothing to do with issues. It's a real spectacle to behold. Uncle Joseph could only be so proud were he alive today.

Who's slinging gender and sexist barbs?

Obama's campaign said a woman wouldn't make a good president?

It seems to me that the majority of the slinging is coming from the conservatives. Who brought up wright? Who brought up obama/muslim? Who is saying that Obama might be in a cult?
You are wishing. In all cases it seems to be coming from the enemy within. Enjoy.

Lord Brown Trout's Post
"You guys are hilarious. The fighting is fierce because the dems are going backwards against the wind in fresh cement slinging racist, gender, sexist barbs. Has nothing to do with issues. It's a real spectacle to behold. Uncle Joseph could only be so proud were he alive today.

Charleston Chad's Post
Who's slinging gender and sexist barbs?

It seems you left of the racist barbs...was this done on purpose because there really is a rift in the Dem party? hmmmm..:eusa_think:

That isn't true at all. We voted FOR Clinton. It was only the rabid right who had issues with him... stupid issues, but issues nonetheless.

No "we" didn't. Clinton got in through the back door when Perot managed to split the GOP.

You are also wrong about whoever the mysterious "rabid right" is. Clinton lied about smoking pot. He was done THEN with me. It was a stupid lie. Dumber than his personal definition of "sexual relations" a few years later.

Then he further went and promised gays they could serve openly in the military. Oh yeah, and his tax cut for the "middle class" that just about put me in bankruptcy court.

Nothing rabid about that. Common sense issues.

No Kathianne, by swiftboating, I mean defaming.

In other words, no criticizing the Democrats or holding them accountable for their own words and actions.

Tough. Shoe's on the other foot and Democrats are going to get their lives dissected with fine-toothed combs every bit as much as you Dems have done to the GOP the past 7 years.

If y'all can't hold your own to the same standard you do the GOP, then it'll be done for you.

But at least Obama's not a silverspoon, lying, self serving, dry drunken retard like our beloved president..he does have some faults though, but maybe we can overlook them (or maybe not...most Americans are too stupid, look at their hero :razz: how embarrassing)

Are you going to contribute anything intelligent to any of the threads on this board, or just continue to parrot the same old baseless shit in each and every one?

Even more amazing is that usually the intellectually elite that think Americans are stupid and they're so much smarter at least have some intelligence at some level to base their belief on.

You don't.

Are you going to contribute anything intelligent to any of the threads on this board, or just continue to parrot the same old baseless shit in each and every one?

Even more amazing is that usually the intellectually elite that think Americans are stupid and they're so much smarter at least have some intelligence at some level to base their belief on.

You don't.

Bet this poster is like 16.

Lord Brown Trout's Post
"You guys are hilarious. The fighting is fierce because the dems are going backwards against the wind in fresh cement slinging racist, gender, sexist barbs. Has nothing to do with issues. It's a real spectacle to behold. Uncle Joseph could only be so proud were he alive today.

Charleston Chad's Post

It seems you left of the racist barbs...was this done on purpose because there really is a rift in the Dem party? hmmmm..:eusa_think:

No one from any party has been slinging racist barbs, so I ignored that part of the post. Maybe you WISH that someone has been, but they haven't.

Edit: I was wrong.

No one from any party has been slinging racist barbs, so I ignored that part of the post. Maybe you WISH that someone has been, but they haven't.

hmmm.....Clinton's campaign didn't say Obama wouldn't be where he is if he wasn't black, you didn't view that as racist or Bill's comment well Jesse Jackson won South Carolina too, so what?

What about the Clinton campaign releasing and exposing a photo of Obama in muslim garb. Wouldn't that be considered a racist attempt to sway people into not voting for him? I think it is....using muslims to scare voters? That's a racist barb any way you look at it.

What about the Clinton campaign releasing and exposing a photo of Obama in muslim garb. Wouldn't that be considered a racist attempt to sway people into not voting for him? I think it is....using muslims to scare voters? That's a racist barb any way you look at it.

I concede. I forgot about that picture they released.

Personally, I'm not a McCaniac either, I think, in this election, we're choosing between a turd, turd soup, and a turd sandwich.

I felt that way about the last election, but I really like Obama so far. I haven't seen anything about him that makes me think he would be a bad president. I don't like Clinton's elitist attitude and I don't like how McCain likes the war and how he's willing to bend over and grab his ankles to get the nomination. When Obama comes to difficult times, like the whole Wright issue, he address' us voters like we are civilized adults. He is the only politician I have ever heard talk about the race issue in this country with civility and logic. Can you say you've ever heard a politician who isn't JJ or Sharpton, talk about the racial tension we have or even acknowledge that whites also feel oppressed at times?

I think it's telling that clinton and the republicans don't even try to touch on his policies or stances. Rather they would try to smear him on things that most people know to have no effect on the quality of a president.

Forum List

Back