Civil war widens among dems....

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2007
South Texas Republic
as divisions along race and gender deepen.

“The potential for anger is more pronounced -- and the consequences more dire -- than in most campaigns because this contest is being waged along the fault lines of gender and race, with the would-be first female president versus the would-be first black president.

Valerie Zavala, 38, said that as soon as she identified herself as a Clinton supporter, Obama backers demanded to know why she had even bothered showing up. "There's a lot of hostility," she said. "I see a lot of tension

Folks, it’s getting rough out there. I’ve seen some of it firsthand at the malls, in the neighborhood, at work.

Heated division among dems deepens

Getting rid of this failed republican administration and their policies is important, no wonder there is tough talk. Democrats are not ideological partisans who back anyone so long as R is tattooed on their forehead.

“The potential for anger is more pronounced -- and the consequences more dire -- than in most campaigns because this contest is being waged along the fault lines of gender and race, with the would-be first female president versus the would-be first black president.

Valerie Zavala, 38, said that as soon as she identified herself as a Clinton supporter, Obama backers demanded to know why she had even bothered showing up. "There's a lot of hostility," she said. "I see a lot of tension

Folks, it’s getting rough out there. I’ve seen some of it firsthand at the malls, in the neighborhood, at work.

Prepare for incoming. I posted the one about Hillary backers boycotting some lameass liberal website because of how Obama supporters were treating them and managed to get everything attacked but the issue itself.

Getting rid of this failed republican administration and their policies is important, no wonder there is tough talk. Democrats are not ideological partisans who back anyone so long as R is tattooed on their forehead.

LMAO! Right. Seems like your first sentence directly contradicts your last.:eusa_think:

When all is saide and done, y'all will march right out in lockstep and vote for the "D", even if it's Baby Huey.

LMAO! Right. Seems like your first sentence directly contradicts your last.:eusa_think:

When all is saide and done, y'all will march right out in lockstep and vote for the "D", even if it's Baby Huey.

Both sides are equally guilty of it. When all is said and done, it always ends up being about keeping the other party out of office.

Both sides had way better choices then what is currently left, but they chose to let the media make their decision for them, and now it's ONCE AGAIN become the lesser of evils choice, combined with the "beat the other side" choice.

This is what you picked, America. Deal with it.

Both sides are equally guilty of it. When all is said and done, it always ends up being about keeping the other party out of office.

Both sides had way better choices then what is currently left, but they chose to let the media make their decision for them, and now it's ONCE AGAIN become the lesser of evils choice, combined with the "beat the other side" choice.

This is what you picked, America. Deal with it.

Sad but true. That is EXACTLY what it's about nowadays. It hasn't been about voting "for" someone since 1980/84. It's about trying to keep the biggest cuckoo out.

The choices now are probably the worst since Ford - Carter.

Even the "Independents" are confused. McCain has this appearance of being "bi-partisan", and meeting the other side half way, but in reality he's not meeting the Dems halfway, he's driving all the way to their house and sleeping in their beds.

Amnesty for illegal immigrants who are saturating our already depleating workforce, and potentially threatening our security? It doesn't get much more extreme than that.

If you want to sell out this country and it's citizens just to "meet halfway", or just to keep a Dem out, then you deserve everything bad that might happen to you in the future because of it.

Some truth, but the proof is in the pudding and Clinton's eight were a helluva lot better than Bush's seven and counting. There is a difference even though I admit it is tough to see sometimes.

Sad but true. That is EXACTLY what it's about nowadays. It hasn't been about voting "for" someone since 1980/84. It's about trying to keep the biggest cuckoo out.

That isn't true at all. We voted FOR Clinton. It was only the rabid right who had issues with him... stupid issues, but issues nonetheless.

I think an extended primary is making Obama a better candidate. That's the upside of it. He is really hitting his stride, and is a much better candidate than he was 12 months ago.

I think an extended primary is making Obama a better candidate. That's the upside of it. He is really hitting his stride, and is a much better candidate than he was 12 months ago.

My own personal problem with Obama is I don't think he can win any longer. The loonies are going to swiftboat him an play Rev. Wright's words night and day. But certainly better that it happened earlier than later.

Me? I'm stil hoping for Hillary.

My own personal problem with Obama is I don't think he can win any longer. The loonies are going to swiftboat him an play Rev. Wright's words night and day. But certainly better that it happened earlier than later.

Me? I'm stil hoping for Hillary.

For once truth will out. If by 'Swiftboating' you mean taking responsibility for your actions, no shit. Obama sat in a pew listening to the black equivalent of the KKK and did nothing. Kerry was hung on his own actions. Bring more 'swiftboarding' on both sides, I'm all for it.

For once truth will out. If by 'Swiftboating' you mean taking responsibility for your actions, no shit. Obama sat in a pew listening to the black equivalent of the KKK and did nothing. Kerry was hung on his own actions. Bring more 'swiftboarding' on both sides, I'm all for it.

No Kathianne, by swiftboating, I mean defaming.

Really, at the malls? What, fist fights...

Don't get too cranked up over it. The make up sex will be divine.

:cool:

I love you Gunny. You will just say the first thing that comes to your mind, no matter what. I'm sure that you know that the media has been parading the stats on how 30% of hillary supporters will go McCain if she loses, and how 20% of Obama supporters will go McCain if he loses. Yet you continue to make a post about how the democrats are sheep just like the republicans. I guess you don't really care if what you say is right, just so long as it makes the other poster feel bad.

There really isn't a "civil war" in the dem party, unlike what the neocons on this MB are saying. The primary is so fierce because this election season, the primary is essentially the general election. Obama or Clinton will be president. It's just up to the democrats to choose which one.

John McCain is almost a mirror image of bush. mr. bush even wants to hit the campaign trail with McCain. If the "guilty by association" politics are going to be in play this fall, then McCain will sink faster than Rosie O'Donald in the Dead Sea.

Forum List

Back