Civil War...? In Iraq...? Inconceivable...!

jimnyc said:
I don't really care about them. I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if they were nuked this evening - but that doesn't change the argument, does it?

Stupid ass frogs ruined it for themselves. Are all french people not so bright?

No this one has a special talent for it.

He looks through the world with Anti-US glasses but is unwilling to even admit that France has issues of their own.

Instead it is easier to come to a US site and attempt to tell them how to live and what to do. Even though not one of us can be found on some French site telling them how to run their country.

It could be because we prefer to deal with the problems here rather than tell him how he can improve his country.

What a sanctimonious asshole.

I'm so happy that I haven't wasted 1 post here on USMB up till this point on this French piece of shit, motherfucker you can't even spell or complete 1 correct sentence you illiterate escargot fuck. Don't give me any bullshit about not speaking english good or some other such stupid shit, learn how to use spellcheck and get a fucking thesaurus loser!

Dammit i'm in a bad mood!

In Greece everybody knows all the french men are queer and the girls have more hair under their armpits than Patrick Ewing.

The simple undeniable fact in regards to France and i'm only gonna say it once and then i'm done is with out the U.S. there would be no France, you guys have gotten your asses handed to you for better part of the last 100 years+, and this is how you repay us? By fucking us in the ass?

BTW California wines are better than those suck as French things, i'd rather drink Manichewitz than French wine.

OCA.....

Thank you.
Thank you to show to all Europeans how stupid and dumb you are, and to show that you're the perfect and typical stereotype of the US sucker.

Jim :

When i spoke of the Iraqi's population, you told me you don't care about.
But you always said that this war was for freedom of the poor iraqi people.

You lie.

You don't care about them, your only aim is the benefits of US companies, on the iraqis' back.

You will always say that Halliburton was the best, even if somebody would show that this society sucks. Why ? because it is a US company !

"We are the USA, we don't care about the world, we are the most hated country in Europe, we always say to the world that we are the most generous country, and that our people feel repsonsable of the world's future....but we don't sign Kyoto's treaty, and we fuck the nature, we fuck the environnment, when it can help our societies.
We hate France.
We make war everywhere everytimes, like i Iraq, without any international community's accord, we kill 100,000 people, even our british friends, and now, it is the total chaos.

God bless us. What ? why would he not bless us ? We are really nice and pretty !"

Sure, exageration, but....some things are quite correct.

padisha emperor said:
but we don't sign Kyoto's treaty, and we fuck the nature, we fuck the environnment, when it can help our societies.

Kyoto. You know they're getting desperate when they bring up Kyoto. Why doesn't France pay the fines they recieve for going over public spending limits as imposed by the EU? Why do poorer member states have to pay, when France and Germany do not? Doesn't seem fair to me.

Can you also tell me what the numbers for France's carbon emission reductions are, since you did bring up Kyoto. I heard something like 1% a year over 50 years - big whoop!

padisha emperor said:
When i spoke of the Iraqi's population, you told me you don't care about.
But you always said that this war was for freedom of the poor iraqi people.

You lie.

What the war is about and what my personal feeling are can be 2 different things. I personally don't give a fuck. I say nuke 'em all and save our soldiers lives! Can you not comprehend the difference between my personal beliefs and the goal of the US military?

You don't care about them, your only aim is the benefits of US companies, on the iraqis' back.

What the fuck are you rambling on about now? I really don't care who got the contracts, so long as it's a good 'ol American company and not some bunch of frogs who's only claim to fame is waving the national flag - the white flag.

You will always say that Halliburton was the best, even if somebody would show that this society sucks. Why ? because it is a US company !

I'm happier than a pig in shit that an American company got the contracts. I'm happier than 10 pigs in french shit that some backstabbing scumbags like the frenchie frogs got snubbed.

padisha emperor said:
OCA.....

Thank you.
Thank you to show to all Europeans how stupid and dumb you are, and to show that you're the perfect and typical stereotype of the US sucker.

I just can't let this one slide :tng:

Hey asshole, i'm born in Greece, 100% Cretan to be more specific so don't talk to me about ALL Europeans, I am one. You know that I know that everyone else in Europe knows that the french are weak and that they are whores for money, that is why you were bending over for Sadaam in the food for oil deal. Face it, without the U.S. you would be singing "Deutschland Uber Alles" and eating and drinking schnitzel with Lowenbrau right now.

Geez talk about your ingrates! :dev3:

Hey asshole, i'm born in Greece, 100% Cretan to be more specific so don't talk to me about ALL Europeans, I am one. You know that I know that everyone else in Europe knows that the french are weak and that they are whores for money, that is why you were bending over for Sadaam in the food for oil deal. Face it, without the U.S. you would be singing "Deutschland Uber Alles" and eating and drinking schnitzel with Lowenbrau right now.

Geez talk about your ingrates!

French have no honour ?
hohoho.

Any other jokes like this ?

Course, without USA Europe - not only France - would be under nazis's rules. Or Soviets.

But without France, USA would be singing "God Save the Queen" and would be still subjet of her Majesty...

Come on, OCA...
i'm proud to be French, i would never change it, for nothing.
I will be ashamed to be like you.

padisha emperor said:
French have no honour ?
hohoho.

Any other jokes like this ?

Course, without USA Europe - not only France - would be under nazis's rules. Or Soviets.

But without France, USA would be singing "God Save the Queen" and would be still subjet of her Majesty...

Come on, OCA...
i'm proud to be French, i would never change it, for nothing.
I will be ashamed to be like you.

It hasn't changed for the last 500 years or so.

Forum List

Back