Civil War...? In Iraq...? Inconceivable...!

padisha emperor said:
Halliburton.....
what about the problems ?
the overinvoice of petrol.....to make more money.......
Halliburton : named by the US governemnt, without call for offers.
For the other companies : Lebanon : french society made the bigger work for reconstruction....
Want names of some companies ?

Isn't that just like a frenchie. They piss and moan and try to prevent our invasion of Iraq in a shameless effort to keep Saddam in power. We all know WHY they did that.

Now that US contractors are doing the rebuilding, here comes Paddy with his list of french companies. What's the matter - you guys didn't siphon off enough money from the oil-for-food program to satisfy your greed?

Well your government called the tune, now they can damn well dance to it.

Jim : how halliburton can be better than some french companies who are number 1 ?
Some of these companise made a very big and great job for the reconstruction of Lebanon. So, they're also high qualified...

Look well to all these french companies >> in some sectror, they are really beter than Halliburton.
Alstom for the transports, AREVA for energy, Lyonnaise des Euax for a drinkable and good water, Bouygues ofr telecom., communications, roads and any other construction.

Are you still sure that Halliburton was the most qualified for all of these works ?
because i tkink that the number 1 which had already maje reconstruction job, is more qualified.

padisha emperor said:
Jim : how halliburton can be better than some french companies who are number 1 ?
Some of these companise made a very big and great job for the reconstruction of Lebanon. So, they're also high qualified...

They may be #1 in France but they still weren't as qualified as Halliburton was. Halliburton knows the infrastructure better and has more experience in these types of climates.

Look well to all these french companies >> in some sectror, they are really beter than Halliburton.

And what do you base that on? What exactly do they do better that qualifies them more than Halliburton? Be specific, don't just toss out names.

Alstom for the transports, AREVA for energy, Lyonnaise des Euax for a drinkable and good water, Bouygues ofr telecom., communications, roads and any other construction.

Are you still sure that Halliburton was the most qualified for all of these works ?
because i tkink that the number 1 which had already maje reconstruction job, is more qualified.

Do you think that Halliburton got ALL of the contracts? They got the lions share where they were most qualified and experienced.

Personally, I wouldn't award France the contract to clean the toilets. They wanted nothing to do with the effort before and they shouldn't have a bid in the contract process now, or ever.

Bouygues can do at least the same job the Halliburton. probably better. Alstom and Areva, Lyonnaise des Eaux..... too.
Do you miss the part about Lebanon ? so, when you speak of climatic conditions, it has no worth.

halliburton get without call for offers big contracts. They overinvoice what they make, so, they profit of the statement of Iraq.
You know, french and European companies make a recinstruction job since WWI. they know how to do.
They make the same job in Lebanon.
In Bam, the town sttriked by an earthquake, it is a french socitety who reconstruct.

You refuse to see eviodence : halliburton is probaly good, but not necessary the better qualified. And lot of french and european companies are better for this job, in this climatic zone.

And : you say : France did nothing for war, why will she have contracts ?
So : imagine that the french societies are better than Halliburton - and it is correct - . So, they will do a better job.
if USA, as they say, are only interested by Iraqi's wellfare and happiness, and peace....why will they let a less good firm do the recnstruction ?
So >> USA are not so interested by Iraqis. in fact, they don't care.

And : USA ask for an help of UNO. They played with UNO, didn't respect UNO's advicen and now, they come and cry for a financila help. it is disgusting.
And of course, France for this help : france has the 4th more important contributoin for the UNO budget. After USA, Japan and Germany.
So, france and germnay refused the war, but have to pay to repear the ugly mistakes and the fucking chaos putted in Iraq by US Army.

padisha emperor said:
Bouygues can do at least the same job the Halliburton. probably better. Alstom and Areva, Lyonnaise des Eaux..... too.
Do you miss the part about Lebanon ? so, when you speak of climatic conditions, it has no worth.

halliburton get without call for offers big contracts. They overinvoice what they make, so, they profit of the statement of Iraq.
You know, french and European companies make a recinstruction job since WWI. they know how to do.
They make the same job in Lebanon.
In Bam, the town sttriked by an earthquake, it is a french socitety who reconstruct.

You refuse to see eviodence : halliburton is probaly good, but not necessary the better qualified. And lot of french and european companies are better for this job, in this climatic zone.

And : you say : France did nothing for war, why will she have contracts ?
So : imagine that the french societies are better than Halliburton - and it is correct - . So, they will do a better job.
if USA, as they say, are only interested by Iraqi's wellfare and happiness, and peace....why will they let a less good firm do the recnstruction ?
So >> USA are not so interested by Iraqis. in fact, they don't care.

And : USA ask for an help of UNO. They played with UNO, didn't respect UNO's advicen and now, they come and cry for a financila help. it is disgusting.
And of course, France for this help : france has the 4th more important contributoin for the UNO budget. After USA, Japan and Germany.
So, france and germnay refused the war, but have to pay to repear the ugly mistakes and the fucking chaos putted in Iraq by US Army.

France got rich off Saddam--they can afford it.

padisha emperor said:

Halliburton has already done work in Iraq and has dealt with their oil pipelines, how much more experienced do you get? Where's your proof, not opinion, that these companies would be any more qualified?

What evidence? You've provided nothing more than a few names.

France gambled and played games when the UN negotiations were taking place. They lost and eventually it became clear as to why. The had oil contracts they found more valuable than human life and were dealing illegally with the oil for food program. The claimed they would veto ANY resolution set forth. How can they make such a statement prior to reading? Because they knew the illegalities were in their best interest.

The French don't deserve monkey shit, let alone any undeserving contracts.

you ask me for more qualified companies, i give them tio you, you're unhappy . Why ?

Do you understand, now ? USA give the contracts to their firm as a gift, a thank....But they don't care if these enterprises are the best in their sector.
Areva and Alstom are, be sure iof it, better than any other firm. SUEZ probably too. And for the reconstruction, good water, energy and transpotrs, I thik it is highly necessary....

You want proof, instead of names.

BUT GO AND LOOK AT THEIR SITES !

padisha emperor said:
you ask me for more qualified companies, i give them tio you, you're unhappy . Why ?

Do you understand, now ? USA give the contracts to their firm as a gift, a thank....But they don't care if these enterprises are the best in their sector.
Areva and Alstom are, be sure iof it, better than any other firm. SUEZ probably too. And for the reconstruction, good water, energy and transpotrs, I thik it is highly necessary....

The US can give these contracts to whoever they want---quit bitchin aout everything dish!!

padisha emperor said:

What if I told you that McDonalds was more qualified than the companies you named? Would that satisfy you as proof or would you expect me to show you why? You simply named companies, you could have googled that info in 30 seconds and posted it here. It's meaningless without supporting facts.

What a load of crap. Do you have proof of this? Like the proof against France for stealing from the oil for food program?

Then supply me with links to where you got this info. Not their homepages, but proof that they were more qualified than Halliburton. Other than that you lie alone with your opinion, which is as worthless as France itself.

You think THEIR sites are proof? How about I make my own site, would that make me more qualified?

You have nothing and you are looking more and more foolish by posting this jibberish. They got the contracts because they were the most qualified and experienced.

Besides, I couldn't care less if they did get favorable treatment. I say fuck France. They don't deserve anything more than they gave - a cold shoulder. Please don't be bitter because the US steps on the frogs like little nothings, because in reality that's all that France is.

OK PE you win. The French are far better at everything than the US is.

So when are you Frenchmen going to step up to the plate as the worlds new superpower and exert your might to make the world a better place? I assume the ongoing negotiations with China are a first step and that by selling arms to the PRC will help. I also assume that France will be providing the bulk of the aid to those countries so recently devastated by the tsunamis in Asia. I guess you are now also ready to assume the mantle as military leader of the world and are preparing to intervene in Dafur and other third world countries were genocide and terrorism are taking place, as well as ensure the security of all other democratic nations on the planet (except, of course, the US which deserves everything it gets). I imagine you folks have a plan to impliment in the Middle East to resolve the Palestinian-Israeli problem as well. I am sure that France is ready resolve world hunger by providing vast quantities of food stuff to the starving children of the world. Of course, I am sure France has the best solution for the global pollution affecting our planet and also the global waming crisis too.

Naturally, the plan should include the US made into a third world country which France will be more than willing to accept as a colony and govern justly and wisely as they have done in the past with all their colonies. France, as a nation is more than willing to provide for their new colony's protection and also will resolve all current domestic problems inside the US, such as the high crime rate, the poor education levels and ourt antiquated infrastructure. I bet those great French companies are just itching to come over here and help us out, no?

I can hardly wait to come under the benificit rule of France and the much enlightened European way of life. Vive La France!!!!

padisha emperor said:
and what is also funny, it is Wolfowitz's declaration...
"Only US companies of security reasons""....
hahaha.....

Everybody believe you, wolfie....

Of course you are correct. Why should the US not trust French companies? After all if they were good enough for Saddam Hussein they should be good enough for the US. No way would the French subvert US interests in any way, especially not for the sake of money!

CSM....all what you said about the hunger in the world......Do the USA resolve it ?
No.

Jimnyc. And which prooves do you have to show that Halliburton is the most qualified ? the fact that Halliburton had before contracts in Iraq ? not a proof. French societies had contracts in Lebanon.
the new Washington's metro wil be built by Alstom.
Suez and Lyonnaise des Eaux areone of the most qualified for the cleaning of water and it treatment.
You want names, you got it. You want links, you have them on the web, on google, in english.
Yu can also check it with articles, from newspappers....

You didn't proove that halliburton is better. You only proove your bad faith on this thread.

Padisha, the bottom line is that the US decided that since France was on Saddam Hussein's side during the Iraq War, then they sure as hell aren't going to get any of the reconstruction money after their side LOST.

So if you want to know why France isn't involved in the reconstruction, you can blame it on the policies of Monseiur Jacque Chirac.

gop_jeff said:
Padisha, the bottom line is that the US decided that since France was on Saddam Hussein's side during the Iraq War, then they sure as hell aren't going to get any of the reconstruction money after their side LOST.

So if you want to know why France isn't involved in the reconstruction, you can blame it on the policies of Monseiur Jacque Chirac.

The frenchies would just rather whine like the bitches they are about how it's all unfair and must be a conspiracy.

Halliburton got the contracts.
France didn't get shit, which is what they deserve.
Tough shit if you don't like it.

the fact that Halliburton had before contracts in Iraq ? not a proof. French societies had contracts in Lebanon.

Let's see, Halliburton has experience in Iraq. France has experience in Lebanon. Work needs to be done in Iraq. You're right, I see no reason to give an edge to Halliburton. :rolleyes:

I don't believe France's illegal operations with Saddam count as experience.

Let's see, Halliburton has experience in Iraq. France has experience in Lebanon. Work needs to be done in Iraq. You're right, I see no reason to give an edge to Halliburton.

worthless: I think that the US developpment contracts are taken by US companies. Natural, they know the ground, are experienced here. But, in tis case, why ALSTOM, a FRENCH society, get contract in USA, in Washington ?

hmmm ?

padisha emperor said:
worthless: I think that the US developpment contracts are taken by US companies. Natural, they know the ground, are experienced here. But, in tis case, why ALSTOM, a FRENCH society, get contract in USA, in Washington ?

hmmm ?

Because it is not Iraq. How can it be so difficult for you to understand that somebody that sides with the enemy in a war with us will probably not get contracts rebuilding the country?

padisha emperor said:

hmmm ?

What does this have to do with Iraq and contracts won by Halliburton?

Do you think maybe France was snubbed because of their arrogant, turn your back attitude against the US while negotiating at the UN? Maybe because they were involved in illegal activities with Saddam?

Face it, the frogs were left out in the cold and no one gives a shit except for the filthy frogs anyway. Your country was excluded, get used to it.

padisha emperor said:
even if it is better for the Iraqi population ?

YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM, ADMIT IT !!!!

and don't call me frog, redneck.

I don't really care about them. I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if they were nuked this evening - but that doesn't change the argument, does it?

Stupid ass frogs ruined it for themselves. Are all french people not so bright?

Forum List

Back