Civil war if Obama wins reelection?

It's not an alarmist video, it is making a fool out of that right winger idiot

So, we got Black Panthers, Michael Moore, the radical group Pink, throw in PETA, greenpeace, people running to Canada, Cindy Sheehan, union goons bullying locations, OWS, a professed that used to work for Colorado University, Robert Riech, Al Sharpton, Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Whoopi who defends rapists, Floyd Corkins, Olbermann and the list goes on.

Again, there are nuts on both sides and you are a partisan nutjob.

All two of them...and they have scared the Right to Death for four years.....:lol:

Oh...and "the radical group Pink"? :lmao:

Your reading comprehension skills stink, I was talking about nuts on both sides, Pink and the black Panthers are left wing nuts, so if the truth hurts.

Is that why Michigan is now in play this election?

It's always been wtf...

It wasn't added to a list until this last week, it has been over 6 points in Obama's favor up until the last poll, so wtf back at you.

Interesting poll released today, shows Obama still up by 5.5 points.

Poll: Obama leads Romney in Michigan | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

I thought this breakdown on issues was interesting.

bilde

Even in his claimed strong suit, Romney only leads by .8.

It's always been wtf...

It wasn't added to a list until this last week, it has been over 6 points in Obama's favor up until the last poll, so wtf back at you.

Interesting poll released today, shows Obama still up by 5.5 points.

Poll: Obama leads Romney in Michigan | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

I thought this breakdown on issues was interesting.

bilde

Even in his claimed strong suit, Romney only leads by .8.

Which is with in 6 points dumbass, learn to read.

Yeah because it's "idiots" on the left threatening civil war

It's an idiot on the left, to wit Barack Obama, engaging in incessantly divisive demagoguery in hopes of inciting a civil war.

Of course it is dumbass, Right wing idiot:" hey it's these idiots in the left if they vote Obama my gun will just start shooting and the president might be killed, hey?! Why are you looking at me? The left! The sick liberals!"

Yeah because it's "idiots" on the left threatening civil war

It's an idiot on the left, to wit Barack Obama, engaging in incessantly divisive demagoguery in hopes of inciting a civil war.

Of course it is dumbass, Right wing idiot:" hey it's these idiots in the left if they vote Obama my gun will just start shooting and the president might be killed, hey?! Why are you looking at me? The left! The sick liberals!"

Nice straw man. Shame it's not based in what anyone has actually said.

Nice straw man. Shame it's not based in what anyone has actually said.

That's what his statement lead to that kind of statement

Forum List

Back