Civil War happend on THIS land already before

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
You think it can't happen again?

And with all the technology out there, people will have the ability to get deep..deep...DEEP into the woods and hunker down.

Have any of you ever seen the movie "Surviving the Game" starring Rutger Hauer, Ice T and Charles Duntton? If you haven't. go rent that one TODAY.

I get the sinking feeling our Government is setting us up for the kill just like that.

NDAA. FEMA camps.TV spin media looking the other way. Politicians wanting population control.

I ask you? Got Guns?

And with all the technology out there, people will have the ability to get deep..deep...DEEP into the woods and hunker down.

Have any of you ever seen the movie "Surviving the Game" starring Rutger Hauer, Ice T and Charles Duntton? If you haven't. go rent that one TODAY.

I get the sinking feeling our Government is setting us up for the kill just like that.

NDAA. FEMA camps.TV spin media looking the other way. Politicians wanting population control.

I ask you? Got Guns?

We've been going through the motions of a Civil War, but we use words as weapons instead of swords. And Assassinate people's character/image in the media instead of physically killing people. We are even back to people being 3/5 free and 2/5 slaves if you look at the tax rate and how much we have to work to fund our own dependence on govt.

The main thing preventing all out revolt is not agreeing in unison yet.
The GOP is still debating if the Conservatives should take over the politics to smash the left and quit the moderate pandering to the middle, or if the moderates should take back the party to reach and unite more people and not give in to the divisive war games in the media. Even the people against the ACA are divided over whether to resist it and push for reforms or alternatives, or to go with it, to let the system crash on itself.

If the States can agree which way to go, or to let the Parties run their own programs and not drag America into their fight over paying for what, we could all secede from our old ways of doing things, and start fresh with new programs and approaches while we pay off debts and correct damages under the old way. But we'd all have to let go of the blame game.

I ask you? Got Guns?

Any armed revolution in America today would require either the backing of a handful of extremely wealthy individuals who in the wake of a victorious outcome would assume power of whatever new government was won, or the treachery of one or more armored division commanders with the authority to mobilize tens of thousands of active duty troops. With option A you have the trade up of one plutocrat controlled governmental system for another. Despite all the fighting and dying, the status quo would in general remain much the same with the loftiest inner workings of our government obfuscated and impossible to participate in with actual affect one can predict. Option B would depend on how quickly an armored division could move on domestic highways between major cities, and more vitally, whether or not our present government would be willing to conduct airstrikes in high population areas to prevent its further march. After the successful execution of option B a high degree of probability exists for the birth of a military dictatorship.

A guerilla campaign conducted by joe nascar and jeff popular mechanics could be sustainable in a remote area, possibly even an urban center, but their only accomplishment would be getting labelled terrorists and they'd become more of nuisance than a real threat unless they were willing to destroy vital infrastructure and likely cause mass civilian casualties in the process. Destruction of such infrastructure would be much more harmful to the citizenry in general than to the government thus losing the hearts and minds of the "movement" which the MSS would spin mercilessly after every attack. While there are hundreds of thousands of veterans out there, myself one of them, civilian combatants in general lack the training and discipline across the board to conduct a lengthy, bloody battle of attrition. They would have to be organized, equipped, trained and eventually blooded. I do not see it happening. Most Joe nascars and jef PMs just want to be left alone to engage in whatever hobby suits them. How many would give up their families, their whole lives essentially to fight for something no one for certain could decide on anyway. Let's assume a civil war breaks out. Who gets to decide what the new America will look like? And would they keep the Constitution, modify it or devise something else? America is too divided to divide itself competently by force.

Don't worry. Republicans are too fat, too old and too stupid to wage a war. What are they fighting for? The right to die in poverty? No one is stopping them.

Don't worry. Republicans are too fat, too old and too stupid to wage a war. What are they fighting for? The right to die in poverty? No one is stopping them.

If that's the Republicans problem^

what is the Democrats problem? too much crack, meth and no energy to wake up to wage war?

I ask you? Got Guns?

We've been going through the motions of a Civil War, but we use words as weapons instead of swords. And Assassinate people's character/image in the media instead of physically killing people. We are even back to people being 3/5 free and 2/5 slaves if you look at the tax rate and how much we have to work to fund our own dependence on govt.

The main thing preventing all out revolt is not agreeing in unison yet.
The GOP is still debating if the Conservatives should take over the politics to smash the left and quit the moderate pandering to the middle, or if the moderates should take back the party to reach and unite more people and not give in to the divisive war games in the media. Even the people against the ACA are divided over whether to resist it and push for reforms or alternatives, or to go with it, to let the system crash on itself.

If the States can agree which way to go, or to let the Parties run their own programs and not drag America into their fight over paying for what, we could all secede from our old ways of doing things, and start fresh with new programs and approaches while we pay off debts and correct damages under the old way. But we'd all have to let go of the blame game.

the last Civil War was fought over the retention of slaves.

this next Civil War will be fought over the money. America vs. the FED

I would love to see the FED kicked out of America.

If the systemactic imprisonment and murder of Americans starts, only nitwit partisans will continue to imagine that the people doing it are rightest or leftists.

We are not likely to have a civil war because, unlike 1860, the division of sentiment in this nation is NOTso clearly divided by public sentiment in state by state.

Oh I know the NAZIS and KLANNERS deperately hope that is the case, (because after all those idiots are still CSA traitors in their hearts) but clearly America is not the same house divided it was in 1860.

If the systemactic imprisonment and murder of Americans starts, only nitwit partisans will continue to imagine that the people doing it are rightest or leftists.

We are not likely to have a civil war because, unlike 1860, the division of sentiment in this nation is NOTso clearly divided by public sentiment in state by state.

Oh I know the NAZIS and KLANNERS deperately hope that is the case, (because after all those idiots are still CSA traitors in their hearts) but clearly America is not the same house divided it was in 1860.

or in 1776

So instead of Civil War, what do you see coming? Anarchy?

Because something is indeed coming.

How'd that work out for you last time around?

Last time it happend, America became the greatest nation on earth. the rednecks who wanted to keep slaves are better off now that they lost the war.

This time, the same thing will happen, but this time the dumbasses of America will be better off after the FED is kicked out of our monetary dealings.

the dumbasses will be happier knowing that sucking the tit of Fed Government forever was a bad idea.

I see ever creeping authoritarianism eroding human freedom for a long long time, 4Horse.

The American people are not ready to take up arms against their government.

But even more to the point, the American Government is more than ready to take up arms against the people who try (or even think about) taking up arms.

We've sat by while they ran tens of millions of Americans through the prison system. We've sat by while they robbed us with their banks. We still send them our children to fight their their wars for them.

Does that read like a people likely to revolt in your lifetime?

That litany of insults to human dignity reads more like a nation of slaves or dupes or tools, than a nation of revolutionaries.

I see ever creeping authoritarianism eroding human freedom for a long long time, 4Horse.

The American people are not ready to take up arms against their government.

But even more to the point, the American Government is more than ready to take up arms against the people who try (or even think about) taking up arms.

We've sat by while they ran tens of millions of Americans through the prison system. We've sat by while they robbed us with their banks. We still send them our children to fight their their wars for them.

Does that read like a people likely to revolt in your lifetime?

That litany of insults to human dignity reads more like a nation of slaves or dupes or tools, than a nation of revolutionaries.

"They?" Who the hell is "they?" The government isn't some stand alone entity completely divorced from us. It IS us. WE are the government. That's a basic constitutional principle you revolutionary morons fail to grasp.

I ask you? Got Guns?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your heart it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line the man take you away

Have the far right conservatives gone full circle to become the neo Symbionese Liberation Army?

Symbionese Liberation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last time it happend, America became the greatest nation on earth. the rednecks who wanted to keep slaves are better off now that they lost the war.

This time, the same thing will happen, but this time the dumbasses of America will be better off after the FED is kicked out of our monetary dealings.

the dumbasses will be happier knowing that sucking the tit of Fed Government forever was a bad idea.

Right. The Fed will be a rallying cry for Civil War 2.0. Good luck with that. :thup:

I ask you? Got Guns?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your heart it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line the man take you away

Have the far right conservatives gone full circle to become the neo Symbionese Liberation Army?

Symbionese Liberation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warm milk should help you go back to sleep. sorry if I woke you.

Right. The Fed will be a rallying cry for Civil War 2.0. Good luck with that. :thup:

Spoken like a true spineless sissy.

What will you revolt for then? Lack of Food Stamps?

Forum List

Back