Civil war from a left and right perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I know you're not ready, you never will be.
You are mistaken.

I will find much pleasure killing commies on my way to Valhalla. If you think I am not willing to die for the freedom of my children and posterity, you are fatally in error. I will gleefully take out as many if you fucking commies as I can, dying with a gun in my hand, on my way to feasting, fighting, and fucking forever in Odin's hall.

Dead commies, or Valhalla, motherfucker!

But, for now, I am content, as long as you butt fucking commies are not in power trying to fuck my children in the ass.

That could change, in which case...Valhalla, I am coming.

You should be afraid. You should fear those who do not fear death, like me.

Yeah, you sound normal. No head case issues here.

I truly hope the mods are taking this shit seriously.
You have to wonder if all the talk of explosives and taking out bridges and power lines is triggering some logarithms somewhere.

It wouldn't surprise me.

I know there has always been a violent streak in their posts, but is it just me or did the volume just increase in the last day or two?
You should be afraid.

Don't tread on me.

Why should I fear you?

10% is just who feels like you do, not 10% who are going to do anything.
You assume I am ready to start a rebellion. I was just pointing out the danger in letting 10% get to the point of wanting independence. Quit ignoring "fly-over" country or you might be neck deep in civil war (like the compact to fuck the electoral college in the ass).

You know, the rest of us just want what's best for the country and each other. I'm not interested in tearing down the country, I'm interested in people getting the most out of life, a good education, jobs and sense of freedom and fairness. That's what I want, I think that's what most everyone to include Conservatives, Liberals and Libertarians want. Nobody wants to make time for your silly grievances and thinly veiled threats for a civil war. You're all a bunch of pussies who can't get passed talking about it without using your real names. Cowards.
Again, I am not making threats. Just pointing out realities. Some seem to think a prolonged, deadly rebellion is impossible and thus they can ignore the needs and interests of others, like they don't matter. That is a deadly mistake, even for 10% of the population.

We are in a cold civil war as we speak. The radical, Marxist left that controls the democratic party is eagerly acting to "fundamentally change" America. Ending property rights and civil liberty are not conspiracy theories, but the platform of the leading democrat running for office. Even the supposed "moderate," creepy Joe Biden is promoting this Green Raw Deal that ends private property.

If an AOC or Bernie Sanders takes power, the calculus changes and the question is whether we act before the blue plastic bags come out, or wait until it's too late.

How do rag tag rebels expect to defeat the federal government? The dirty little secret is that agents of foreign enemies are financing propaganda that encourages civil war and that the leaders of the "resistance" fully expect foreign enemies to supp;y them with weapons, tactics and perhaps even troops.

Actually, you are on the right track, but the wrong side. Supply.

Modern Armies do not march on their stomachs. They float on a sea of diesel fuel. Military trucks get a handful of miles per gallon at best. Far less than ten. Helicopters burn hundreds of gallons per trip. The electronic components needed for repairs come from foreign sources. Fuel comes in trucks from refineries. So how do you deploy this military to control the nation? There are about 3 million troops, including reserves, in the military. About 20,000 are combat arms, you know, guys with rifles. The rest are like support troops in the army, Air Force, and navy, and what is a barber on a cruiser going to do?

Let’s say you can come up with 12 brigades of troops. I do not think you can, but we can pretend. How many cities can you secure? Twelve or less. Los Angeles would take three or more. New York would take at least that many.

Most of those troops would be busy running supplies of food into those cities. No time to fight. 1% of the population would not be enough, even assuming that half the troops did not refuse, and they probably would. Tanks, planes, and helicopters need several hours of maintenance for each hour of operation. That means parts they can’t get.

If 3% of the population revolted, the US Government would have 30 days. No more than 60 days to win. After that the war would be lost. Getting the Army to where the Rebels were would become an impossible task. Upon arrival, the rebels would just fade away, leaving the Army chasing its tail, burning precious fuel, wearing out trucks and aircraft. After they left, the rebels would come back out. Unless the area is occupied there is no way to suppress a rebellion. There are not enough troops to occupy. There are another 3 million cops including Federal, State, and Local. That is badge wearing people who can arrest you.

It is not enough by half.

10% is just who feels like you do, not 10% who are going to do anything.
You assume I am ready to start a rebellion. I was just pointing out the danger in letting 10% get to the point of wanting independence. Quit ignoring "fly-over" country or you might be neck deep in civil war (like the compact to fuck the electoral college in the ass).

You know, the rest of us just want what's best for the country and each other. I'm not interested in tearing down the country, I'm interested in people getting the most out of life, a good education, jobs and sense of freedom and fairness. That's what I want, I think that's what most everyone to include Conservatives, Liberals and Libertarians want. Nobody wants to make time for your silly grievances and thinly veiled threats for a civil war. You're all a bunch of pussies who can't get passed talking about it without using your real names. Cowards.
Again, I am not making threats. Just pointing out realities. Some seem to think a prolonged, deadly rebellion is impossible and thus they can ignore the needs and interests of others, like they don't matter. That is a deadly mistake, even for 10% of the population.

We are in a cold civil war as we speak. The radical, Marxist left that controls the democratic party is eagerly acting to "fundamentally change" America. Ending property rights and civil liberty are not conspiracy theories, but the platform of the leading democrat running for office. Even the supposed "moderate," creepy Joe Biden is promoting this Green Raw Deal that ends private property.

If an AOC or Bernie Sanders takes power, the calculus changes and the question is whether we act before the blue plastic bags come out, or wait until it's too late.

I get it, you don't like democracy and things are going to get violent if Trump doesn't win. Ya' sound like a bunch Nazis, but you'll probably take that as a compliment.

Totally lost and off topic thread, among other things. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back