Civil War 2.0

cGcgCFc.jpg

The demographic reality.

Great data there

As you see if the founders were still here all states would be voting conservative

The white male vote shows only 2 states not voting conservative but if a logic test was used similar to the founders then all states would vote conservative

This proves the degrees for the liberals are simply brainwashing to keep professors salaries high

The Founders were the original Liberals.

I figured you were a dumbass. I was right.

Wrong Dead Wrong

The founders were the vast minority of America but their high logic gave them the power to control vast majority numbers

A nation that loses the white men always falls and dies

Ah, a political science neophyte who doesn't let his ignorance hold him back. So cute.

Liberalism is what built this country, wrote its Constitution and told Britain to fuck off. The idea was that political power derives from the consent of the governed and not from some entrenched monarchy/clergy that had been the existing modus operandi. The conservatives were the ones who liked living under King George's thumb.

What's that? Oh yeah, you're welcome.
Nice idea...that government derives it’s power from the consent of the governed. That idea certainly doesn’t apply to the Land of the Free, unless you are referring to the transnational capitalist class as the governed.

If you attack me you can expect to be attacked back. Got it?

I didn't attack you .

I merely pointed out that I haven't noticed the war you mentioned.

I still don't see it.

It doesn't appear to be much of a war.

so....yawn....wake me when it is over.

get it?
Well, like I said, half of the people are clueless. That would include you.

YOU are entitled to any idiotic opinion that doesn't explode your puny little brain.

I shall merely yawn at you again and then turn and fart in your general direction.......
Whatever makes you happy, kid.

What makes me happy is knowing I am a decent, civilized person with good manners while YOU are......not.
How ironic. I suggest you go back and read your last post. #106. Not too civilized and not exactly good manners. But I'm sure you give yourself an exemption from your own standard, right?

We are living right in the middle of the second American Civil War. The first shot was fired January 2016 when the Fascists decided to misuse the full force of US Intelligence Agencies against an American citizen running for President. They created a fake dossier, used that to falsely swear out FISA warrant and outright lied about Russian involvement in the 2016 election. The entire upper echelon of our Intelligence Agencies gleefully steered us toward Orwellian Fascism.

Until now, our President has been using "rope a dope", he's given the traitors miles of rope and a paper trail to hang themselves.

You should know that real estate developers, like Relateds Steve Ross or Donald Trump are counterpuncher; they know it and use that to their advantage. Trump has let the attackers bleed themselves dry. Think of the German Panzers that exhausted themselves trying to penetrate the well prepared fortifications at Kursk in WWII.

The daylight shined on the traitors actions will make them vanish in a puff of smoke, like Dracula greeting the rising sun in a garlic field.

We need frames, or we do not see the picture at all.

OP, did you get hired by the Russians or fall for some propaganda? @MissouriNewsUS is no doubt doing something today.

Go do some more research of the investigation.

Trump got investigated by his own government and not found guilty. Should the cops never investigate anyone they can't convict? What a silly question, they won't know until they investigate. This investigation also caught some crooks.

Its about time to argue an issue not this left / right crud. Especially in this belief fluid world we live in.

Wrong

This was a fraud probe to scare trump to not go after the serious democrat crimes. Their high treason crime was not investigating the more serous crimes by the democrats FIRST

This 2nd investigation was to cover up the first more serious crimes

This proves mueller guilty of high treason
I ABSOLUTELY believe this to be the case!

We are living right in the middle of the second American Civil War. The first shot was fired January 2016 when the Fascists decided to misuse the full force of US Intelligence Agencies against an American citizen running for President. They created a fake dossier, used that to falsely swear out FISA warrant and outright lied about Russian involvement in the 2016 election. The entire upper echelon of our Intelligence Agencies gleefully steered us toward Orwellian Fascism.

Until now, our President has been using "rope a dope", he's given the traitors miles of rope and a paper trail to hang themselves.

You should know that real estate developers, like Relateds Steve Ross or Donald Trump are counterpuncher; they know it and use that to their advantage. Trump has let the attackers bleed themselves dry. Think of the German Panzers that exhausted themselves trying to penetrate the well prepared fortifications at Kursk in WWII.

The daylight shined on the traitors actions will make them vanish in a puff of smoke, like Dracula greeting the rising sun in a garlic field.

OP, did you get hired by the Russians or fall for some propaganda? @MissouriNewsUS is no doubt doing something today.

Go do some more research of the investigation.

Trump got investigated by his own government and not found guilty. Should the cops never investigate anyone they can't convict? What a silly question, they won't know until they investigate. This investigation also caught some crooks.

Its about time to argue an issue not this left / right crud. Especially in this belief fluid world we live in.

Wrong

This was a fraud probe to scare trump to not go after the serious democrat crimes. Their high treason crime was not investigating the more serous crimes by the democrats FIRST

This 2nd investigation was to cover up the first more serious crimes

This proves mueller guilty of high treason
I ABSOLUTELY believe this to be the case!

This understanding is spreading with men first and cannot be stopped until the traitors pay the price

cGcgCFc.jpg

The demographic reality.

Great data there

As you see if the founders were still here all states would be voting conservative

The white male vote shows only 2 states not voting conservative but if a logic test was used similar to the founders then all states would vote conservative

This proves the degrees for the liberals are simply brainwashing to keep professors salaries high

The Founders were the original Liberals.

I figured you were a dumbass. I was right.

Wrong Dead Wrong

The founders were the vast minority of America but their high logic gave them the power to control vast majority numbers

A nation that loses the white men always falls and dies

Ah, a political science neophyte who doesn't let his ignorance hold him back. So cute.

Liberalism is what built this country, wrote its Constitution and told Britain to fuck off. The idea was that political power derives from the consent of the governed and not from some entrenched monarchy/clergy that had been the existing modus operandi. The conservatives were the ones who liked living under King George's thumb.

What's that? Oh yeah, you're welcome.
Nice idea...that government derives it’s power from the consent of the governed. That idea certainly doesn’t apply to the Land of the Free, unless you are referring to the transnational capitalist class as the governed.

theyre not exactly capitalist but totally agree
its a disgusting globalist ball of rotten totalitarian dried out shit

ANd none of yas myself included are invited to the "after party"
that includes the majority of useful idiots and "middle of the road" folks...who are already on the list of "oppressors"

Some of us are PROBABLY gonna show up anyway
bq-5c336034466e6_1547594937695.jpeg

Tick tock

times_up_flag_z.jpg

So there was no civil war when republicans investigated a president and secretary of state. But now that a republican gets investigated we are in a civil war. You guys are passengers on the crazy train.

What are you gonna do, loser?

Do it........

So there was no civil war when republicans investigated a president and secretary of state. But now that a republican gets investigated we are in a civil war. You guys are passengers on the crazy train.
we're were told by the Democrats that whatever the election results of 2016 we need to move right on and accept them

MEANWHILE 2.5 years later ...and counting

tenor.gif

THINK MAN THINK
JOIN US JOIN US
RUN OFF THAT PLANTATION NEVER LOOK BACK :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

bq-5cbe37a237d88.jpeg

Do you know the difference between investigating and USSR style spying as practiced by the previous Administration?

What are you gonna do, loser?

Do it........

I didn't even suggest that I would, or had to, do anything!

Your coup failed, you tried to kill the King and missed

Its up to Barr and the good guys to uncover the attempted coup against president Trump, and the worst political scandal in US history, using the power of the US intel forces to spy on the opposition party. This should be good...

Agree on its up to Barr. We will see if he's truly good guy by going after indictments or if he will fall in line and protect the institution from accountability. If we don't see indictments democrats and the media will only escalate there tactics.

Its up to Barr and the good guys to uncover the attempted coup against president Trump, and the worst political scandal in US history, using the power of the US intel forces to spy on the opposition party. This should be good...
ynvolso5wfu21.jpg
US intelligence agencies are apolitical; they're only spying on foreign infiltration.

Forum List

Back