Civil Rights Records: GOP | Dem | Conservatives | Liberals

WOW you are a crazy leftist. So explain the HUGE gap in intelligence from ape (much closer to animals) and humans? And let me guess we just started out as bacteria and evolved to people. YEAH statistics would say that's pretty hard to believe. It just kinda happened. Hey no problem you believe what you want, I guess for you there is nothing to live for and when you die, that's all she wrote!

explain god

:lol:

when I die? "I am not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." - paraphrase Woody

WOW you are a crazy leftist. So explain the HUGE gap in intelligence from ape (much closer to animals) and humans? And let me guess we just started out as bacteria and evolved to people. YEAH statistics would say that's pretty hard to believe. It just kinda happened. Hey no problem you believe what you want, I guess for you there is nothing to live for and when you die, that's all she wrote!

explain god

when I die? "I am not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." - paraphrase Woody

Kinda tough to do on a message board. But I'll give a brief quickie. I believe there is a supreme being that has control over the universe and as for the details on God, I dont have many. How do I know he exsits, well I'll start with DesCartes' "I think therefore I am" and then I look at evolution as almost imposible, but God could do it, I just am not sure on it, because for such a complex thing to randomly happen isnt possible IMHO. I have lots of holes in both creation or evolution. BUT I do think God exists and Christ is our saviour. you have to have faith to really know what it means, you really cant explain it. I'm all for science, although I think it's been very politicized to control people into giving up freedom for a few.

Last edited:

explain god

Kinda tough to do on a message board. But I'll give a brief quickie. I believe there is a supreme being that has control over the universe...

:cuckoo:

... and as for the details on God, I dont have many. How do I know he exsits, well I'll start with DesCartes' "I think therefore I am" and then I look at evolution as almost imposible, but God could do it, I just am not sure on it, because for such a complex thing to randomly happen isnt possible IMHO. I have lots of holes in both creation or evolution. BUT I do think God exists and Christ is our saviour. you have to have faith to really know what it means, you really cant explain it. I'm all for science, although I think it's been very politicized to control people into giving up freedom for a few.

Christ is our saviour?

"you have to have faith to really know what it means, you really cant explain it." - of course. magic needs suspension of reality

Forum List

Back