Civil rights panel to pursue federal probe in black panther case...

Once again exactly what does this have to do with voting and voter intimidation? As for all your bullshit claims, Those things were investigated 3 times by Congress and the finding all 3 times was that nothing was done wrong.

You really are quite dumb. The op isn't about voter intimidation. It's about the claim racism was a key and systematic factor in deciding which cases to prosecute. Let us know when you catch up with the topic.

Wrong you fucking MORON. The case is about 4 MEN armed intimidating voters at a voting station. The reason it was dismissed is because those 4 men happened to be black.

Dude, you are arguing with quite possibly the dumbest sumbitch to ever draw a breath. CircleJerk is brain damaged.

You really are quite dumb. The op isn't about voter intimidation. It's about the claim racism was a key and systematic factor in deciding which cases to prosecute. Let us know when you catch up with the topic.

Wrong you fucking MORON. The case is about 4 MEN armed intimidating voters at a voting station. The reason it was dismissed is because those 4 men happened to be black.

Reverse descrimination. The Negro is not going to be charged with anything because your Negro President will not allow it.

Why are you such a racist for dismissing his white mother? Obushama is our first visibly interracial Prez.
Which makes it even odder that he would protect a black man who asks what the hell is wrong with black men who are with white women

CornHolio,

Prove that immigrants. legal or illegal, commit crime at a rate any higher than white, inbred, trailer trash like you?

Dude, you are arguing with quite possibly the dumbest sumbitch to ever draw a breath. CircleJerk is brain damaged.

Stop stalking before you get slammed so bad again you are reduced to exploiting two year old kids to try and score points......then cry to staff when you get slammed on that as well. Useless bitch.

Yes this should be fully investigated but it's such a fuxxing sad example of hypocrisy. So many calling for heads to roll on this didn't want a single thing investigated for torture....or wiretapping....or wmd....or.....:hell....take your pick.

I think it's a good thing a commission is looking into it. I wonder if it's results will be accepted or rejected by the public that has already made up it's mind?

I'd like to see more evidence brought forward than what seems to be hearsay from a former DoJ employee that himself was tied up in the politicization scandal in the former DoJ.

The commission is a good idea.

Reverse descrimination. The Negro is not going to be charged with anything because your Negro President will not allow it.

Why are you such a racist for dismissing his white mother? Obushama is our first visibly interracial Prez.
Which makes it even odder that he would protect a black man who asks what the hell is wrong with black men who are with white women

How is he protecting said person?

Last edited:
Once again exactly what does this have to do with voting and voter intimidation? As for all your bullshit claims, Those things were investigated 3 times by Congress and the finding all 3 times was that nothing was done wrong.

Only one man was armed, and that was with a nightstick. That person still has an injunction against him.

Exagerate much?

Yes this should be fully investigated but it's such a fuxxing sad example of hypocrisy. So many calling for heads to roll on this didn't want a single thing investigated for torture....or wiretapping....or wmd....or.....:hell....take your pick.

I think it's a good thing a commission is looking into it. I wonder if it's results will be accepted or rejected by the public that has already made up it's mind?

I'd like to see more evidence brought forward than what seems to be hearsay from a former DoJ employee that himself was tied up in the politicization scandal in the former DoJ.

I suspect if a single bone from Ashcroft's skeleton closet gets rattled we'll suddenly see a bi-partisan love fest of "innocent mistakes were made in a hasty decision making process so it's best to let it be."

I suspect if a single bone from Ashcroft's skeleton closet gets rattled we'll suddenly see a bi-partisan love fest of "innocent mistakes were made in a hasty decision making process so it's best to let it be."

Well, apparently the Bush administration dropped similar cases for "lack of evidence" - cases involving hispanics being intimidated.

I suppose those demanding justice and crying "racism" will demand that they have to be looked at too...then again, maybe not.

Well, apparently the Bush administration dropped similar cases for "lack of evidence" - cases involving hispanics being intimidated.

I suppose those demanding justice and crying "racism" will demand that they have to be looked at too...then again, maybe not.

Link? And your fucking right I want an investigation if true.

Link? And your fucking right I want an investigation if true.

Christian Adams' case continues to implode: Bush-era DOJ declined to charge Minutemen for voter intimidation | Media Matters for America

Forum List

Back