Civil Rights Leader's Testimony from dropped N.B.P.P. voter intimidation case

6. In my oppinion

Do you get that this is his interpitation of what he saw?

He very well may be right but the fact remains this is not enough to bring a case.

6. In my oppinion

Do you get that this is his interpitation of what he saw?

He very well may be right but the fact remains this is not enough to bring a case.

Ugh they brought the case, won the case, then had the DOJ tell them to voluntarily drop the case before sentancing. I know you know this from you posting in the thread about the voter intimidation case.

Did you see the man's background? He is more than qualified to provide an accurate opinion in this instance.

EDIT: BTW i'm not being petty and I do it too but i've noticed a lot of errors in your posts, click on this before posting
spelling.gif

Last edited:
The video alone is ample evidence to bring a case against him. Whether or not it would be enough to convict is s different story, But denying that video is ample evidence to warrant a trail Is like arguing the sky is not blue.

The video alone is ample evidence to bring a case against him. Whether or not it would be enough to convict is s different story, But denying that video is ample evidence to warrant a trail Is like arguing the sky is not blue.

Yeah you have the video of the man with the baton and then you have this sworn testimony by a long time civil rights fighter to back it up.

Yeah you have the video of the man with the baton and then you have this sworn testimony by a long time civil rights fighter to back it up.

Yep but the fact is, anyone who is being honest and watches just the video, would admit that there is enough evidence to warrant a trial. Not to convict, but to warrant a trail? Hell yes.

If standing in front of an open Polling place during a presidential election, With a weapon in your hand, calling people cracker. Is not enough evidence to warrant a trial. Were fucked as a nation because there are going to be a lot of people in front of polling places with weapons.. Why not after all it is not enough evidence to warrant a trail right.

If this was a white guy, there would be no doubt in these liberals minds that it was Voter intimidation. The difference is I would agree with them.

Last edited:
Some of the "facts" coming out about this case are misleading. The case was actually downgraded from a criminal to a civil case under Bush. I wanted to clear that up because I was operating under the impression that every decision about this was made after Obama was in office. Apparently the decision to drop the case after getting the injunction was actually a long standing practice of the DoJ because there was no evidence that it was part of a widespread effort to suppress votes.

Adam Serwer Archive | The American Prospect

http://blog.prospect.org/blog/adam_serwer/2010/07/when_was_the_new_black_panther_content.html

Some of the "facts" coming out about this case are misleading. The case was actually downgraded from a criminal to a civil case under Bush. I wanted to clear that up because I was operating under the impression that every decision about this was made after Obama was in office. Apparently the decision to drop the case after getting the injunction was actually a long standing practice of the DoJ because there was no evidence that it was part of a widespread effort to suppress votes.

Adam Serwer Archive | The American Prospect

http://blog.prospect.org/blog/adam_serwer/2010/07/when_was_the_new_black_panther_content.html

Yeah it was moved to a civil case by the Bush admin becuase they wanted it to be easier to prosecute as the standards are stricter for criminal cases.

I still didn't beleive the DOJ would act like this until I saw how quickly obama's admin and his USDA condemed and fired that charice shabbos lady based soley on a blog by breitbart. That behavior alone lends creedenc to the obama admins DOJ being allowed to make bad decisions with the approval of the whitehouse.

Forum List

Back