Zone1 Civil Rights lawyers vow to fight against Civil Rights

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A group of Civil Rights lawyers vowed to continue the fight for equal opportunity after the Supreme Court struck down affirmative action in college admissions. (June 29)

Comment:
"Civil Rights" lawyers are outraged that the Supreme Court has ruled that everyone has the same Civil Rights.
These "Civil Rights" lawyers vow to fight against everyone having the same Civil Rights.
The irony is incalculable.

LOL.....Trot-out the angry black women.....I'm sure everyone wants to hear what they have to say. :laughing0301:

yeah-thats-the-ticket-2744803.gif

Somebody throw an offended Negro in there and let them fight over him like dogs with a bone.

I nominate IM2 to be the bone.

Equal opportunity is a Constitutional thing.

Amendment 14

Actually no. The US Constitution only provides for equal protection under the law, which is a right. You do not have the "right" to equal opportunities, those "rights" regarding hiring practices are protected under laws such those followed by the EEOC.

The US government does not grant all people the same right to succeed on their own, nor does it grant everyone the same "opportunities."

Actually no. The US Constitution only provides for equal protection under the law, which is a right. You do not have the "right" to equal opportunities, those "rights" regarding hiring practices are protected under laws such those followed by the EEOC.

The US government does not grant all people the same right to succeed on their own, nor does it grant everyone the same "opportunities."

But one can not succeed if not gave the opportunity of others. One can not become a doctor unless admitting to medical school.

For years it was very difficult for minorities to get into medical school.

But one can not succeed if not gave the opportunity of others. One can not become a doctor unless admitting to medical school.

For years it was very difficult for minorities to get into medical school.

Hate to break it to you, but there's nothing in the US Constitution that says "Life should be fair."

I understand you still miss the Jim Crow days.

Sorry. You seem to have mistaken me for a Democrat.

My Great-great Grandfather was conscripted into the Confederate army in Arkansas, but he deserted. He and another feller got caught and they were gonna hang them both. BUt my GG-Grandfather escaped through a high window and hid out in the Arkansas Little Missouri River bottoms until the Civil War was over.

After the war, he became the County treasurer for Hempstead County, in SW Arkansas. He never had slaves but he did get a nigra woman preggers. Doing the right thing, he paid to have the girl and the baby sent up North, to go to school.

Thanks why there's a predominance of black folks with my last name up there in Yankeeland.

True story. If I'm lyin' I'm dyin.

I also had a distant cousin who at the age of 15 years old, went and fought for the Confederacy. Nobody knows what ever happened to him.

But as for the "Jim Crow Days", I haven't been a Democrat since 1999.

Forum List

Back