Civil rights are only for black people because they were slaves.

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJOn98cRfw]Ann Coulter-Civil Rights Are For Blacks 'We Owe Blacks Civil Rights - YouTube[/ame]

Coulter declared. "We do have a legacy of slavery and Jim Crow laws. We don't owe the homeless, we don't owe the feminists, we don't owe women who are desirous of having abortions or gays who want to get married to one another. That's what 'civil rights' have become for much of the left."

Wow, I'm stunned. Republicans don't understand "equality"?

Civil rights for so called minorities have gotten out of control so much so that they can effect legislation and in essence get away with much more than the so called majority.

The problem is not civil rights, per se, but that of special identity politics, which both major parties play to the hilt.

Coulter declared. "We do have a legacy of slavery and Jim Crow laws. We don't owe the homeless, we don't owe the feminists, we don't owe women who are desirous of having abortions or gays who want to get married to one another. That's what 'civil rights' have become for much of the left."

Let’s hope all conservatives aren’t this comprehensively ignorant.

Our civil liberties apply to everyone equally, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. The consistent application of civil rights is guaranteed by the 14th Amendment, and all the people retain the right ‘to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.’

Are you fucking kidding me? You don't understand history rdean at all...

During the 16th-18th century equal numbers of white slaves were sent to north America, Austrialia mostly as prisoners. Not only this but every race had slaves and traded them from the dawn of humanity. The truth is blacks were highly valued and bred to be strong as all of humanity seen them as tools to farm.

Who's fault is it that blacks as a race were too weak to defend their lands? Certainly whites had a part in the slave trade, but we were also the ones powerful enough to put a end to it. Think about that! Arabs, Asians and blacks would still be trading slaves legally today if it wasn't for the white man. Honestly, would the world be a better place if whites had never done a goddamn thing?

Of course the white man is the one hated on today. You people are really stupid.:eusa_boohoo: A race of drones and idiots...That's why our governments are breeding us with you blacks I guess.

Last edited:
Ann Coulter-Civil Rights Are For Blacks 'We Owe Blacks Civil Rights - YouTube

Wow, I'm stunned. Republicans don't understand "equality"?

Equality? As in affirmative action? You know, where the scales are often tipped because of one's skin color.

I can tell you the states right crowd of 1860 believed it included the right to own human beings.

The states right crowd believed in 1960 that blacks and other minorities should be excluded from public decision making.

Don't need to listen to the far right about civil liberties.

Forum List

Back