City's hate of religion taken to Supreme Court

CG will spend eternity in Gehenna along with all those she wishes to see burn

Maybe if you're good, Cali, you can get thrown into the Outer Darkness instead :lol:

Stop telling me what I 'wish'. You don't know jack shit about me. I don't know jack shit about you. I don't care whether you burn in hell or not. I would appreciate a reciprocal arrangement. You mind your business, I'll mind mine. It is not for any city or state or country to condemn a religion. Keep out of my faith. I'll keep out of yours. That's how this country operates.... and San Francisco can go fuck itself.

I cant seem to get over the irony of a city named after a Catholic Saint being so hostile to Catholicism.

I've never gotten over the fact that the religion into which I was Baptised and Confirmed would deny parents to orphaned infants and children out of bigotry, and knowingly fail to protect children from sexual predatory priests for fear of bad public relations.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
What's hilarious (and sad) is that I know more about your religion than you do

How hilarious that you can be so arrogant as to think you know me based on posts on a message board. That's actually really funny... in a 'how pathetic' kind of way.

CG will spend eternity in Gehenna along with all those she wishes to see burn

Maybe if you're good, Cali, you can get thrown into the Outer Darkness instead :lol:

Stop telling me what I 'wish'. You don't know jack shit about me.

On the plus side, they'll all burn in Hell! Yay God!

You mind your business, I'll mind mine

. It is not for any city or state or country to condemn a religion.

Depends on the religion
Keep out of my faith. I'll keep out of yours

San Francisco has its faults.... one of them is the San Andreas. And they can kiss my Catholic ass. I'm tired of atheists and their hate campaign against religion. On the plus side, they'll all burn in Hell! Yay God!

Lol you complain about one group's hate campaign, then cheer about 75% of the world's population burning in hell. Certainly no hate in that mindset.

I was born and raised a catholic, which is the main reason when I became an adult I dropped it. The more you know about it the scarier and more ridiculous it is.

I don't 'hate' atheists, nor do I 'hate' the population of San Francisco. I'm just mighty tired of idiots not being able to live and let live. I couldn't give a rats ass about them, yet they seem bound and determined to vent about me. Your hysterical hyperbole is funny.

You don't hate atheists but you openly celebrate the idea of them suffering infinite torture and eternal damnation, doesn't that make perfect sense.

Live and let live is a great idea, just keep religion out of government and schools and we're all good.

All Catholics are mentally retarded

You cannot be literate and honestly believe in Catholicism

Scapulars, indulgences, a church structure mirroring the Roman empire... all directly at odds with biblical teachings.

Catholicism Verses The Bible

Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible - Times Online

The Roman Catholic "Church" is Not Christian

"Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition." -Jesus, Mark 7:9

See you in the lake of fire (not hell, you stupid bitch- everyone goes to hell/hades/Abraham's Bosom prior to the rapture- it's just a matter if which side off the divide you're on during the wait) CG

Im not a Catholic, but Id be ignoring reality to consider your opinions on what's Biblical as persuasive. Im sure most Catholics would feel the same.

San Francisco has its faults.... one of them is the San Andreas. And they can kiss my Catholic ass. I'm tired of atheists and their hate campaign against religion. On the plus side, they'll all burn in Hell! Yay God!

I suppose this post is hyperbole, though I wonder if Pride (as in one of the deadly sins) plays a larger part when CG suggests atheists and those who "hate" (no evidence of that) religion will burn in hell. Seems, if one is a believer, God Him(Her?)self will make that decision.

And as a native San Franciscan, a Baptised and Confirmed Catholic, and currently an Agnostic who mistrusts all organized religions, I must point out one scientific fact. There are NO Earthquakes Faults under the City and County of San Francisco.

The San Anreas Fault can be seen in the cliffs just south of The City in the town of Pacifica and travels North West. It passes West of SF (under the Pacific Ocean) and returns back under the land mass in Marin County at Tomales Bay.

I refer CG and others interested to Simon Winchester's book, "A crack in the Edge of the World" for an interesting fact based book on the San Andreas Fault. Does CG know that LA is on the Pacific Plate and will one day in the future pass by San Francisco which is on the North American Plate? Shocking.

Lol you complain about one group's hate campaign, then cheer about 75% of the world's population burning in hell. Certainly no hate in that mindset.

I was born and raised a catholic, which is the main reason when I became an adult I dropped it. The more you know about it the scarier and more ridiculous it is.

I don't 'hate' atheists, nor do I 'hate' the population of San Francisco. I'm just mighty tired of idiots not being able to live and let live. I couldn't give a rats ass about them, yet they seem bound and determined to vent about me. Your hysterical hyperbole is funny.

You don't hate atheists but you openly celebrate the idea of them suffering infinite torture and eternal damnation, doesn't that make perfect sense.

Live and let live is a great idea, just keep religion out of government and schools and we're all good.

that is too hard for social conservatives, they would rather recreate Iran based on the biible instead of the koran

that is too hard for social conservatives, they would rather recreate Iran based on the biible instead of the koran

Yeah I didn't think she'd reply to that post, she's in self-denial of her hatred.

As an atheist, I agree with the sentiments about the RCC. But as an American, I think the city of San Francisco has no place issuing a statement of position on the decrees of any religion. I like my church and state separate, even when it's a view with which I agree. Shame on you San Francisco.

All Catholics are mentally retarded

You cannot be literate and honestly believe in Catholicism

Scapulars, indulgences, a church structure mirroring the Roman empire... all directly at odds with biblical teachings.

Catholicism Verses The Bible

Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible - Times Online

The Roman Catholic "Church" is Not Christian

"Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition." -Jesus, Mark 7:9

See you in the lake of fire (not hell, you stupid bitch- everyone goes to hell/hades/Abraham's Bosom prior to the rapture- it's just a matter if which side off the divide you're on during the wait) CG

Im not a Catholic, but Id be ignoring reality to consider your opinions on what's Biblical as persuasive. Im sure most Catholics would feel the same.
It's not a matter of opinion. What's actually in the book is a matter of fact. That the Universal Roman Church contradicts it all the time is also a matter of fact.

If the bible is true, all who follow the Pope are following the man in the fish hat down the broad and winding path to damnation

one of the deadly sins

Not a biblical concept

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Deadly-Sins-History-Channel/dp/B001NNTGF8"]Amazon.com: Seven Deadly Sins (History Channel): Various, History Channel: Movies & TV[/ame]

Biblically, all since are equal. Masturbation and mass slaughter are the same. The only exception is blaspheming the holy spirit.

Last edited:
All religions believe that they are right and have the answers. The truth is look at how many people have been killed in the name of religion.

Forum List

Back