City Wildlife: What Should be Done?

a plan to permit hunting with bows and arrows (I'm not clear on why this is thought to be superior; can't you kill a person with any weapon that would kill a deer?).

they are probably using bow and arrows so slugs from high powered rifles aren't zinging into populated areas around the burbs..............not all Billie Bobs are good shots...:eusa_shhh:

No kidding. I also live in rural central PA. We moved out of the country after we got a few slugs in the side of our nice big bright white house from the drunk yahoos shooting at the neighbor's dog while trespassing on private land. The year before our cat was shot in the middle of our yard during hunting season. :rolleyes:

And they cancel school on the first day of deer season because it's not safe for the big bright yellow school buses to travel the rural roads. Unreal.

Yeah, Billy Bob with a rifle in a populated area is a bad idea.

If what you are saying is for real, I find that shocking.
Over here (UK - yes I'm one of them scum) that sounds like utter insanity. 2nd amendment gone mad - well, 2nd amendment was mad by the time of the invention of the revolver.
Are you being truthful or pulling our legs? Handguns and assault rifles are illegal over here, and you have to have a very good reason to own a shotgun (like be a farmer), even rifles are almost impossible to get licenses for. You can get flintlock pistols though. They are not covered by our gunlaws:p:razz:

they are probably using bow and arrows so slugs from high powered rifles aren't zinging into populated areas around the burbs..............not all Billie Bobs are good shots...:eusa_shhh:

No kidding. I also live in rural central PA. We moved out of the country after we got a few slugs in the side of our nice big bright white house from the drunk yahoos shooting at the neighbor's dog while trespassing on private land. The year before our cat was shot in the middle of our yard during hunting season. :rolleyes:

And they cancel school on the first day of deer season because it's not safe for the big bright yellow school buses to travel the rural roads. Unreal.

Over here (UK - yes I'm one of them scum) that sounds like utter insanity. 2nd amendment gone mad - well, 2nd amendment was mad by the time of the invention of the revolver.
Are you being truthful or pulling our legs? Handguns and assault rifles are illegal over here, and you have to have a very good reason to own a shotgun (like be a farmer), even rifles are almost impossible to get licenses for. You can get flintlock pistols though. They are not covered by our gunlaws:p:razz:

No, all true. Yanno what a deer stand is? A platform up about 20 feet off the ground? Man in deer stand shoots another man in a deer stand some years back, in Michigan, and tells cops: Well, I thought it was a deer.

A climbing deer?

People dun even go outside to hang the wash in the country over here during hunting season without wearing an orange vest.

Beer and guns....they go together like milk and cookies.

No, all true. Yanno what a deer stand is? A platform up about 20 feet off the ground? Man in deer stand shoots another man in a deer stand some years back, in Michigan, and tells cops: Well, I thought it was a deer.

A climbing deer?

People dun even go outside to hang the wash in the country over here during hunting season without wearing an orange vest.

Even I wouldn't hunt in PA!
:lol::lol::lol:

A climbing deer?

And do you (and your neighbours) like that state of affairs, that schools have to be closed down so that the fat ass drunks who like to call themselves hunters (like go to the Kalahari desert to find some real hunters) can waddle around the woods popping each other - and the occasional deer - off?

A climbing deer?

Even I wouldn't hunt in PA!
:lol::lol::lol:

How to commit murder and not get caught: move to Michigan, wait for hunting season. Easy-peasy.

Forum List

Back