City of Madison declares health crisis..........wait for it.........."RACISM"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Crisis ?! CRISIS ?!! WTF ?

Dear god please help me to rid myself of these terrible thoughts of wanting to kill all liberals.

City of Madison signs onto resolution declaring racism as a public health crisis

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) -- Madison's Common Council approved a resolution Tuesday night recognizing racism as a public health crisis.

The City of Madison joins nearly 3 dozen other organizations in Wisconsin that have signed onto the resolution.

In July, the Wisconsin Public Health Association' encouraged others to confront racism in their communities. The resolution is coordinated in partnership with the UW‐Population Health Institute’s Mobilizing Action Toward Community Health (MATCH) Group and other organizations.

The resolution states race is a social construction with no biologic basis and causes consistent racial discrimination in housing, education, employment, and criminal justice. According to the resolution there have been more than 100 studies that have linked racism to worse health outcomes.

Tuesday's resolution was sponsored by the following council members:
Samba Baldeh, Satya Rhodes-Conway, Shiva Bidar, Barbara Harrington-McKinney, Syed Abbas, Christian A. Albouras, Sheri Carter, Tag Evers, Grant Foster, Keith Furman, Patrick W. Heck, Zachary Henak, Rebecca Kemble, Lindsay Lemmer, Arvina Martin, Donna V. Moreland, Marsha A. Rummel, Paul E. Skidmore, Michael J. Tierney, and Michael E. Verveer.

What's the matter with all these ultra liberal jurisdictions being infested with racism? New York and the Eric Garner incident, Far Left Baltimore and the Freddy Gay situation, Chicago with all the MAGA country activists out in subzero temps, etc? We don't get this kind of shit in less liberal places

Dear god please help me to rid myself of these terrible thoughts of wanting to kill all liberals.

City of Madison signs onto resolution declaring racism as a public health crisis

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV) -- Madison's Common Council approved a resolution Tuesday night recognizing racism as a public health crisis.

The City of Madison joins nearly 3 dozen other organizations in Wisconsin that have signed onto the resolution.

In July, the Wisconsin Public Health Association' encouraged others to confront racism in their communities. The resolution is coordinated in partnership with the UW‐Population Health Institute’s Mobilizing Action Toward Community Health (MATCH) Group and other organizations.

The resolution states race is a social construction with no biologic basis and causes consistent racial discrimination in housing, education, employment, and criminal justice. According to the resolution there have been more than 100 studies that have linked racism to worse health outcomes.

Samba Baldeh, Satya Rhodes-Conway, Shiva Bidar, Barbara Harrington-McKinney, Syed Abbas, Christian A. Albouras, Sheri Carter, Tag Evers, Grant Foster, Keith Furman, Patrick W. Heck, Zachary Henak, Rebecca Kemble, Lindsay Lemmer, Arvina Martin, Donna V. Moreland, Marsha A. Rummel, Paul E. Skidmore, Michael J. Tierney, and Michael E. Verveer.
Makes me want to go out and beat up a minority

Makes me want to go out and beat up a minority

Makes me want to go out and beat up a lib.

With love of course, to beat some sense into those puddin' heads.

• Banned
When you start down this road of declaring something a crisis or an emergency every time you want a new law passed, or you need more tax revenue, this can lead to dangerous territory.

If they think black people will stop attacking whites because of this, they are sorely mistaken. Im not sure you can fix the rampant racism in the black community.

Madison is one of the most batshit crazy leftist cities in America. It would give San Francisco or Portland a run for it's money.

Liberal/Progressives want to create a police state, have the law abiding disarmed and jailed for improper speech and thought.

The real crisis is in irrationally envisioning racism in everything and it sounds like they have a bad case of it in Madison. The sure fire way to see if they're totally wacked is to walk them by a statue of Robert E. Lee. If they start shaking or crying or foaming at the mouth, they got racism fever, bad.

Forum List

Back