City of Houston demands pastors turn over sermons

Admit you lied, Marty, and we can talk. And if you think "uppity" is your word for disagreement, well, I disagree. :lol:

What part of the discussion do you not understand Fake Jake?

A pastor has a 1st Amendment right to preach that faggot's are sick miserable perverts from the pulpit without endangering his churches tax expempt status.

I know that you love your fudge packer friends but that's just the way it is. ........ :cool:

I cannot believe I actually agree with you!

Reading Starkey's inane, pre-programmed responses reminds me why I once had him on Ignore.

A pastor has no 1st Amendment right to preach about candidates and parties, and still hope to keep his tax exemption.

Tough to be you guys, but you are wrong, and the law is right.

A pastor has no 1st Amendment right to preach about candidates and parties, and still hope to keep his tax exemption.

I love watch the silliness of longknife and the sheer "don't get it" attitude of Sunni Man.

has that ever actually been proven in the courts?

When people keep talking stupidly, longknife, as you and marty and pop are inclined to so, I will keep correcting you.

Marty, you lied about something I never said, earlier today or late yesterday. So go back, find the lie, repeat it here, and then we can talk about new things. When I get things wrong, I apologize, and you know it. Show some manly integrity, please.

Prove it, RGS and Marty, or stand as the liars which if fact you are.

I have always believed tax exempt organizations should no use the pulpit for political support of parties and candidates.
Then link us to those posts. You claim you are against it yet have no evidence to support your claim. Post links to threads where in 2008 and 2012 you complained about black churches.

Forum List

Back