Citizens Taking Matters Into Their Own Hands

GunnyL said:
We need to face reality here. Times have changed. The limitless opportunites no longer exist in the US. We need to start taking care of ourselves and our own before we allow people from other countries to come here.

The US just isn't the land of opportunity anymore, and it's about time that fact was faced.

I totally disagree. Of any nation on earth we are far and away the one place where you can go from zero to hero. I am in full favor of unlimited legal immigration. Key on the word LEGAL so we don't devolve into an antiMexican spat.

My beef is with the sheep that masquerade as Americans and demand to be fed, clothed, pampered, and will sue you if you don't.

pegwinn said:
I totally disagree. Of any nation on earth we are far and away the one place where you can go from zero to hero. I am in full favor of unlimited legal immigration. Key on the word LEGAL so we don't devolve into an antiMexican spat.

My beef is with the sheep that masquerade as Americans and demand to be fed, clothed, pampered, and will sue you if you don't.

I agree with you Pegwinn. Funny thing in this stupid PC era, we give more to illegals than legals. We give next to nothing to our working poor, but much more to our ESL illegals. Go figure?

I'm all for legal immigration, but feel we should put up 'permanent blocks' to those caught illegally in this country.

Forum List

Back