citizenal's Justification For Being Ashamed

citizenal

Living in Paradise
Mar 31, 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
I have been asked to tell you specifically why I am ashamed of my country. I will now do so. First a disclaimer! What I am about to reveal is highly controversial because it involves Judaism. Let me state for the record that my Christianity precludes me from being anti-Semitic. Beyond this, I sincerely believe that Jews are no different from the rest of us and that there religion is not inherently bad or evil. Having said this, let me also state that I believe that Judaism happens to be cursed by far too many people in positions of leadership who are misguided and do evil because they think that their despicable behavior is sanctioned by God. This is especially true of Zionist leaders. Please be careful not to conclude that these statements apply to adherents to Zionism or Judaism, but instead, solely to some of their leaders in key positions of leadership.

In 1913, our government was overtaken by Zionist elements in the guise of the Federal Reserve Bank. A key agenda of these people was the establishment of the State of Israel. For the sake of achieving this goal, the Zionist induced America to enter WWI on the side of the allies who as a result, won the war they were losing before America became involved. This development planted the seeds of anti-Semitism in Germany which were further galvanized by the Zionist inspired harsh peace terms imposed by the treaty of Versailles. The Zionist took these steps to deliberately instill hostility to the Jews in the German people because they needed to create a hostile environment in Europe so as to garner immigrants for the soon to be created state of Israel. Toward this end the Zionists also financed Adolph Hitler’s rise to power and in 1933 engineered a declaration of total war against Germany by world Jewry.

There you have it. This is only a small part of this horrific story but it essentially is why I am ashamed to be an American. Like Germany, the United States is a victim and stooge to the Zionists. We entered WWI because of their duplicity and intrigue and the Zionists also bear direct and sole responsibility for bringing on WWII. Now, on their behalf we are aiding and abetting them in victimizing the Palestinian people. The real tragedy is that in this cause we are sacrificing our rights, our resources, our young men and women, our Constitution, and our heritage. We think we are trying to rid the world of terrorism, but what we are really doing is ridding the world of ourselves.

I'm ashamed of this country not because of any religion but because of liberals. I have seen Jews do a lot of damage to the nation, but not because they are Jews, but because they are liberals who overwhelmingly vote democrat.

I have been asked to tell you specifically why I am ashamed of my country. I will now do so. First a disclaimer! What I am about to reveal is highly controversial because it involves Judaism. Let me state for the record that my Christianity precludes me from being anti-Semitic. Beyond this, I sincerely believe that Jews are no different from the rest of us and that there religion is not inherently bad or evil. Having said this, let me also state that I believe that Judaism happens to be cursed by far too many people in positions of leadership who are misguided and do evil because they think that their despicable behavior is sanctioned by God. This is especially true of Zionist leaders. Please be careful not to conclude that these statements apply to adherents to Zionism or Judaism, but instead, solely to some of their leaders in key positions of leadership.

In 1913, our government was overtaken by Zionist elements in the guise of the Federal Reserve Bank. A key agenda of these people was the establishment of the State of Israel. For the sake of achieving this goal, the Zionist induced America to enter WWI on the side of the allies who as a result, won the war they were losing before America became involved. This development planted the seeds of anti-Semitism in Germany which were further galvanized by the Zionist inspired harsh peace terms imposed by the treaty of Versailles. The Zionist took these steps to deliberately instill hostility to the Jews in the German people because they needed to create a hostile environment in Europe so as to garner immigrants for the soon to be created state of Israel. Toward this end the Zionists also financed Adolph Hitler’s rise to power and in 1933 engineered a declaration of total war against Germany by world Jewry.

There you have it. This is only a small part of this horrific story but it essentially is why I am ashamed to be an American. Like Germany, the United States is a victim and stooge to the Zionists. We entered WWI because of their duplicity and intrigue and the Zionists also bear direct and sole responsibility for bringing on WWII. Now, on their behalf we are aiding and abetting them in victimizing the Palestinian people. The real tragedy is that in this cause we are sacrificing our rights, our resources, our young men and women, our Constitution, and our heritage. We think we are trying to rid the world of terrorism, but what we are really doing is ridding the world of ourselves.

I am "ashamed" of YOU. What a bunch of anti-semitic hogwash. WHERE did you get this revisionist "Zionist" history from? Some obscure Hitler biography?

Save your shame for YOURSELF. That's where it's needed.

I'm ashamed of this country not because of any religion but because of liberals. I have seen Jews do a lot of damage to the nation, but not because they are Jews, but because they are liberals who overwhelmingly vote democrat.

Being a constitutionalist, I make no distinctions between liberal/conservative, left wing/right wing, red/blue, or Republican/Democrat other than Ron Paul. These political distinctions are used only to confuse and the Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin owned and control by the New World Order. The only thing that matters to me is if a politician honors his oath of office by protecting and preserving our Constitution. All of the ones we have now, save Ron Paul do not. They all take their sacred oath of office with crossed fingers while they keep thier noses as far as possible up the butts of our New World Order masters. I saw a video a while ago where Joe Biden declared himself to be a Zionist. What's that make Barack Obama, a Muslim?

I'm not ashamed of this country. Occasionally embarrassed, but never ashamed.

Congratulations! If you are not ashamed then you do not believe me. I can respect that, but understand if you are a person who believes me, then you are not just ashamed, you are also fedup, disgusted, embarrassed, mortified, and wishing that you drop dead before the shit really hits the fan.

Sleep tight, the world may be different when you wake up........if we are lucky.

If you folks have the time, why don't you go to the following link and see what Benjamin Freedman has to say about things. He is a Jew who changed his name from Friedman to Freedman because when he finally decided to expose what he felt about the Zionists, he felt like a 'freed man'. Get it?

The Amazing Warnings Of Benjamin Freedman

Also, while your at it, why don't you check out this website? You might learn something.

Forum List

Back