Citizen Census Question: The Game's Afoot?

Trump does not have to follow the Supreme Court rulings. Why don't folks understand that?

Trump does not have to follow the Supreme Court rulings. Why don't folks understand that?
They understand, they are just liars. They spew the same filth every day hoping it will take.

So much for checks and balances, huh? Let's all just venerate the parts of the Constitution we like, right?

upload_2019-7-11_8-43-12.png

So much for checks and balances, huh? Let's all just venerate the parts of the Constitution we like, right?

View attachment 268775

A blade, double-edged, and it cuts both ways. If living under President Trump's administration is the worse political "horror" show you must endure during life as an American Citizen, seems to me you will have had it made. There's so much worse out there on the horizon . . . waiting for His sun to set.

The SCOTUS did not rule. Also, it is not the SCOTUS' job to weigh intent, but only weigh the matter presented against the Constitution. Therefore the decision was in error.

For all Robert's concerns that the SCOTUS appear nonpartisan, he sided with the most partisan judges.

While a clear majority of Americans support the "citizenship" question on the census, and 70% of Americans believe that only citizens should be counted in determining congressional districts, "we" are WRONG on both counts.

The Constitution clearly calls for a count of PERSONS, and not of citizens, and the same is said of apportionment.

Further, the census has gone wildly beyond its constitutional mandate (to count the fucking people living in the U.S.) by asking many questions that Government has no legitimate right to ask. A true, constitutional and legitimate census questionnaire would include only one question: How many people live in this household?

As for other information concerning employment, ethnicity, income, marital status, the Census Bureau can do what every other entity in the world does when it wants to know these answers: polling, with voluntary responses from randomly selected PERSONS.

But having said that, I hope that Trump gets his way on the citizenship question. And I hope every household with illegals living in it declines to respond. It would serve the bastards right.

I don't get it. Just as I don't get the whole Voter ID claim by the Left that it discriminates: you are REQUIRED to carry ID, anyone I've ever known had ID and anyone can GET ID. And why should a black person have any harder time getting ID? You can't do shit without ID. If you WANT to vote, maybe you should go out and GET SOME.

Same with the Trump question. This is not anything new, it was on the census forever and a day. Why is it suddenly a problem? The census still counts you (assuming you have an address), it merely seeks to identify what KIND of person you are for demographic reasons. So why would it impact minorities? You mean there are no non-citizen white people here?

Either way, the Census WILL have the question. Those that choose not to answer it are making a conscious decision not to be counted, not Trump.

The SCOTUS did not rule. Also, it is not the SCOTUS' job to weigh intent, but only weigh the matter presented against the Constitution. Therefore the decision was in error.

For all Robert's concerns that the SCOTUS appear nonpartisan, he sided with the most partisan judges.
Supreme Court said what?
I’ll wait.
Hey weather! Crappy post, but that picture is the greatest!

Supreme Court said what?
I’ll wait.
Nice dodge. SCOTUS said nothing of the sort.

Supreme Court said what?
I’ll wait.
Nice dodge. SCOTUS said nothing of the sort.
Then why take the route of an over-ride rather than a re-do?

LOL I'm sure Justice Roberts will be so embarrassed he made an error. Thanks for rendering your expert opinion on the subject.

LOL I'm sure Justice Roberts will be so embarrassed he made an error. Thanks for rendering your expert opinion on the subject.

No opinion would negate the error.

Bush 41 had Souter. Bush 43 has Roberts. C'est la vie.

Forum List

Back