cities

Jan 30, 2011
Why is it that the cities with the highest african-american population are also the cities with the highest crime rates,highest unemployment and homeless rates, worst economies and the most abandonded neighborhoods?

I'm thinking its because blacks incorrectly believe there are no consequences to having lower standards of behaviour.

Because white people have raised black people inncorrectly.

Why is it that the cities with the highest african-american population are also the cities with the highest crime rates,highest unemployment and homeless rates, worst economies and the most abandonded neighborhoods?

They do it just to annoy you.

Really, they had a meeting and everything. You, Tank and WilliamJoyce were the topic of discussion.

It's because their culture is built on playing the role of the victim. They blame the government and white people for holding them back and not allowing them to progress. However, if you dig a bit deeper you will see that dropout rates in high school, teen pregnancy, and single parent homes are also highest in those areas. Local taxes and state appropriations are given to the kind of cities you refer to, however, the bulk of that money is not able to be spent on "community improvement" such as education. Because the communities are so destructive with large issues like high crime rates that money must be spent on police and fire for community protection. It also has to be allocated to ambulances/hospitals to cover the expenses that these unemployed criminals and their victims can't afford their bills.

This is a problem that will continue long after our time on this earth has run out. The community leaders along with parents/grandparents are not able to deter tomorrows youth from making the same mistakes as yesterdays.

It's not hate , it is an honest question. Just because an opinion is unpopular doesn't make it wrong. I believe the blacks are responsible for their own situation and when others feel sorry for them and give them handouts we are just enabling them to continue in the situation they are already in.It is going to take some real suffering and repercussions for their actions for them to make any real change in their communities.The facts i stated in my first question are true and no one can prove otherwise, hence the silence .I dont condone outright prejudice but I do believe blame should be placed where it belongs.

Forum List

Back