Cities with highest % of blacks ..

it used to be the Italians,shooting up the neighborhoods robbing people.Then the drugs started coming into the Black neighborhoods we all know who started bringging them in. The drugs became a catasophy because not only were there Black junkies but white and hispanics were junkies,and are today.

Blaming whitey. How original.

Born a dead texan "yea haw".

it used to be the Italians,shooting up the neighborhoods robbing people.Then the drugs started coming into the Black neighborhoods we all know who started bringging them in. The drugs became a catasophy because not only were there Black junkies but white and hispanics were junkies,and are today.

Yeah,I'm blaming whitey,because he's the one who first brought drugs into this country.That lowlife "MFR" is the one who got rich from the drugs.Then those race hating n-words and hispanics took over the trade.white folks didn't start screaming until lil jimmy started using.Then holy hell came about to no good.Cause there are more of your people on drugs today. Now thats original as all hell get out.

With or without drugs, blacks would be a largely useless and dangerous population of resource-drainage. Look at Haiti. Whites haven't touched the place in 100 years -- in fact, blacks there WON THEIR INDEPENDENCE from whites. But it's the poorest place in the Western Hemisphere.

The reason is that the black IQ is significantly lower than other racial groups.

Consider this: Africa and Haiti are places with abundant natural resources.

Japan and Australia are rocky and/or desert-like places.

Yet look at which places prosper, and which founder.

It's not the environment so much as the people who live there. Whites can make deserts bloom. Blacks can turn paradise into mud-packed shit.

I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just stating a painful fact. Blacks are for shit when it comes to building and maintaining peaceful, prosperous societies. They live like pre-historic baboons BECAUSE THAT IS EVOLUTIONARILY, PHYSICIALLY AND MENTALLY WHAT THEY ARE. That's not my fault, the Klan's fault, Democrats' fault or welfare's fault. It's just how God has it today. I think our duty as whites is to admit this fact and deal with it in an honorable manner. We could start by just admitting the truth.

I admit this is not fun material. But it's getting ridiculous the way we try to pretend that "we're all equal!". This lie is leading to some seriously fucked up situations.

Last edited:

It's not the environment so much as the people who live there. Whites can make deserts bloom. Blacks can turn paradise into mud-packed shit.

I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just stating a painful fact. Blacks are for shit when it comes to building and maintaining peaceful, prosperous societies. They live like pre-historic baboons BECAUSE THAT IS EVOLUTIONARILY, PHYSICIALLY AND MENTALLY WHAT THEY ARE. That's not my fault, the Klan's fault, Democrats' fault or welfare's fault. It's just how God has it today. I think our duty as whites is to admit this fact and deal with it in an honorable manner. We could start by just admitting the truth.

I admit this is not fun material. But it's getting ridiculous the way we try to pretend that "we're all equal!". This lie is leading to some seriously fucked up situations.

the reason the truth is not spoken in the main streem is because of left wing white guilt !!

the reason the truth is not spoken in the main streem is because of left wing white guilt !!

You know, it's really hard to say why we are not allowed to discuss these issues "out loud".

Meanwhile, we are pouring resources down the sewer instead of putting them to best use.
You don't bet on the naggiest horse- you bet on the one with the best chances to win- or you run out of money quickly.

"The Bell Curve" (Murray and Herrnstein) took an objective look at the productive potential of various groups, and made some rather intelligent conclusions. E.g., instead of putting LaSqueesha and Orangello into various schools/positions where the Peter Principle kicks in and only frustrates them and everyone around them, do what is BEST for them, based on aptitude, NOT COLOR!

Look at Liberia's history if you want a perfect example of what happens when American Negroes are left to their own devices. Hell- Charles Taylor, their former president, is now in prison!

And, the Dominican Republic abhors their Hispaniola neighbors. But, what do we do? We keep throwing hundreds of millions at Haiti, helped along by those great humanitarians (use sarcasm font) the Clintons. Look at "Little Haiti" in Florida- do we really want the rest of our country to follow the same path?

Last edited:

You know, it's really hard to say why we are not allowed to discuss these issues "out loud".

Meanwhile, we are pouring resources down the sewer instead of putting them to best use.
You don't bet on the naggiest horse- you bet on the one with the best chances to win- or you run out of money quickly.

"The Bell Curve" (Murray and Herrnstein) took an objective look at the productive potential of various groups, and made some rather intelligent conclusions. E.g., instead of putting LaSqueesha and Orangello into various schools/positions where the Peter Principle kicks in and only frustrates them and everyone around them, do what is BEST for them, based on aptitude, NOT COLOR!

Look at Liberia's history if you want a perfect example of what happens when American Negroes are left to their own devices. Hell- Charles Taylor, their former president, is now in prison!

And, the Dominican Republic abhors their Hispaniola neighbors. But, what do we do? We keep throwing hundreds of millions at Haiti, helped along by those great humanitarians (use sarcasm font) the Clintons. Look at "Little Haiti" in Florida- do we really want the rest of our country to follow the same path?

I agree. We should just let the ******* die.

I agree. We should just let the ******* die.
what would you do to solve the problem ??

It's always somebody else's fault.
Why don't Negroes have a sense of personal responsibility?
Take, for example "baby daddies"- like the Negro in the online news recently who fathered 30 children with as many as 4 different "baby mommas" in the SAME YEAR!

" how can they ?? if they took responsibility for their own actions they would not be negro's !!

you didn't survive a liberal birth,you were an abortion which turned out bad
so they let you live.I now see why you have turned against your people.

Take, for example "baby daddies"- like the Negro in the online news recently who fathered 30 children with as many as 4 different "baby mommas" in the SAME YEAR!

"Get up, stand up!"

4 women, 30 children, 1 year.
How many "octomoms" are there?

"Get up, stand up!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q]George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube[/ame]

do not even try to compare the ignorant animals in the black community to the Italian mob !!

Yeah they would never top those animals,thats for sure(the mob)

"Get up, stand up!"

the black sows are able to produce large litters ..it is natures way of making up for a shorter life span like it does with pigs, rats, insects, and dogs !!! if the black sows did not have large litters stds,violence,starvation ,and so on would wipe the negroids out !!

Yeah,I'm blaming whitey,because he's the one who first brought drugs into this country.That lowlife "MFR" is the one who got rich from the drugs.Then those race hating n-words and hispanics took over the trade.white folks didn't start screaming until lil jimmy started using.Then holy hell came about to no good.Cause there are more of your people on drugs today. Now thats original as all hell get out.

With or without drugs, blacks would be a largely useless and dangerous population of resource-drainage. Look at Haiti. Whites haven't touched the place in 100 years -- in fact, blacks there WON THEIR INDEPENDENCE from whites. But it's the poorest place in the Western Hemisphere.

The reason is that the black IQ is significantly lower than other racial groups.
Get the hell outta here.whites are useless,when your people first came to this country they didn't even know how to grow food,they would have starved if it wasn't for Native Americans teaching those dumb azzes. The hell with Haiti,I dont live in Haiti,have nothing to do with Haiti.If you want to pour your hard earned money into Haiti,thats on you. Blacks have made more contributions into this country then whites,all whites have done is stole those contributions,just like everything else they take kudos for.whites are nothing but useless no account thieves.

Is it shocking to anyone that yidnar elf identifies with the conservative right side of the political spectrum?

really?

whites are useless,when your people first came to this country they didn't even know how to grow food,they would have starved if it wasn't for Native Americans teaching those dumb azzes. The hell with Haiti,I dont live in Haiti,have nothing to do with Haiti.If you want to pour your hard earned money into Haiti,thats on you. Blacks have made more contributions into this country then whites,all whites have done is stole those contributions,just like everything else they take kudos for.whites are nothing but useless no account thieves.

It's like a Stormfronter signed up here posing a black poster in an effort to bolster me.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back