Cities shortening length of yellow lights

Didn't read the article, but my guess is to issue more tickets so they can get more money...?

Didn't read the article, but my guess is to issue more tickets so they can get more money...?

Hole in one!

Gonna cause more accidents as well.

By the way had a cop tell me the excuse to use if pulled over for running a yellow light.

He said claim that while the light was green you looked down to do something and when you looked up you were to close or in the intersection and could not stop for the yellow light.

Hole in one!

Gonna cause more accidents as well.

By the way had a cop tell me the excuse to use if pulled over for running a yellow light.

He said claim that while the light was green you looked down to do something and when you looked up you were to close or in the intersection and could not stop for the yellow light.

My wife got pulled over for "running" a yellow light once.

Cop pulled her over and said that the light was red. She said no, she was crossing into the intersection when it turned yellow. Cop said "Well, it was a 'turning red' light" (I guess meaning that it was close to being red).

Her smart aass replied "Well officer, ALL the stoplights turn red eventually if you wait long enough".

Yeah, she got the ticket.

Forum List

Back