cities in nh are morons

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
Fosters.com - Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ60VtYdANk]YouTube - Portsmouth Police stop and assault Asian woman[/ame]

"Pennings said his video generated a variety of comments with some referring to him as a "retard" so he disabled the YouTube application that allows people to comment on the media clip."

The commnets were correct in this case. he did not see full story and yelling at officers like a moron has no right to do. claming beating up when no one was getting beat up.

""I saw them pushing the woman against her car loudly while she was screaming 'Help' ... it seemed like an overwhelming use of force," Pennings said."

thats when you say you were beating her you moron. your stroy does not add up. video is lovely mature and offensives

wang arrest for

Wang was arrested at approximately 8:30 p.m. after police say she violated city ordinances by honking excessively at another vehicle making a legal turn near the junction of Lafayette Road and Greenleaf Avenue.

Attempts to reach Wang by phone and at her home were unsuccessful on Tuesday.

Police Sgt. Darrin Sargent said Wang was stopped by police, but became "agitated" and failed to comply with officer demands that she provide her license and registration.

Police charged Wang with a Class A misdemeanor count of simple assault for hitting the officer's leg with her car door and with Class B misdemeanor charges of resisting arrest and disobeying a police officer for her alleged refusal to be handcuffed and get into a cruiser.

The OP calling a city a moron is a classic pot and kettle comment. And that's all I have to say about that.

• Banned
to clear things up i ment the person in video jeeze people jump right on me like assholes =\

the one who was video taping it. the officers did there job.

you guys have to be jackasses all the time i got to post something to make yourself feel better?

• Banned
maybe if you guys could just stop reading the title and read this part where i wrote something "
thats when you say you were beating her you moron. your stroy does not add up. video is lovely mature and offensives"

so read damn it.

Its so fuzzy, I could not see anyone getting beaten in it.. but cops seem to be such sociopaths anymore, I wouldn't doubt that these ones were not acting in a way that was appropriate. Why would it take three grown men to subdue her, anyways- there were at least three cops surrounding her when she was out of the car.. Also the fact that her purse is seen out in the road, very near the driver side door, shows me that she was probably not being uncooperative- Ladies do tend to carry their identification in their purses..

Also why the fuck are there so damned many cop cars handling this one??? Because some stupid idiot cop did not follow police procedure and stand behind the back edge of the driver's door, when he told the lady to get out??? I mean, obviously she was cooperating, she was getting out. The door hit the cop's knee?? Big fucking deal. Next time, the cop oughta follow protocol, not flip out on someone and supposedly beat her down for opening the fucking door, as he told her to do. Stupid!

Its so fuzzy, I could not see anyone getting beaten in it.. but cops seem to be such sociopaths anymore, I wouldn't doubt that these ones were not acting in a way that was appropriate. Why would it take three grown men to subdue her, anyways- there were at least three cops surrounding her when she was out of the car.. Also the fact that her purse is seen out in the road, very near the driver side door, shows me that she was probably not being uncooperative- Ladies do tend to carry their identification in their purses..

Also why the fuck are there so damned many cop cars handling this one??? Because some stupid idiot cop did not follow police procedure and stand behind the back edge of the driver's door, when he told the lady to get out??? I mean, obviously she was cooperating, she was getting out. The door hit the cop's knee?? Big fucking deal. Next time, the cop oughta follow protocol, not flip out on someone and supposedly beat her down for opening the fucking door, as he told her to do. Stupid!

I think you only thinking in a lady sense it takes 3-4 officers to take a teenager down why would it be different with a lady? First off the video does not show the full thing. and i read read the article as well. If she was so cooperating why did they charge her with assaint arrest i think you got fooled with the video

I think you only thinking in a lady sense it takes 3-4 officers to take a teenager down why would it be different with a lady? First off the video does not show the full thing. and i read read the article as well. If she was so cooperating why did they charge her with assaint arrest i think you got fooled with the video

I think that this Penning guy either did not catch the whole thing on video, or that the bright lights from the cruiser cars are distorting our view of the incident.

If a woman (or any person) was opening the door, and had his or her wallet or purse out and then got assaulted because the stupid cop TOLD her (or him) to open the freaking thing, and did not take reasonable measures of self preservation, that even a 12 year old would know to take-

12 year old- standing outside of the car- Mom! Get out of the car!!!
Mom- OK
Then mom goes to open the door, purse in hand, and the 12 year old steps ASIDE because this is just a REASONABLE thing to do.. to avoid the door banging her in the face or leg, etc..

A COP is trained to stand a few inches BEHIND the door of the automobile, not directly next to it. How can a person get out of their car, without banging the cop on accident, if the idiot fucking cop does not do what a NORMAL reasonable person would do, and move aside or take a step back?

The cop's leg was not INJURED, even.. This woman was not trying to hit the cop, to assault an officer. She had her purse in hand as she was getting out, and either the cop wanted to pick a fight, so he CHOSE to not move, or he is just a complete idiot and didnt have the sense to move.

Then, the woman CLEARLY was assaulted with excessive force, by them pushing her with ENOUGH force that her purse went flying a few feet away from the driver's door.

I can discern all of this based on the fact that the purse was not left in the car, where the purse was in relation to the car, where the cop said the door hit him, and the fact that the cop was uninjured.

These officers just picked an Asian woman to beat up all because she honker her fucking horn, and has a narrow shape to her eyes, and a darker color to her skin. They are in for an ACLU suit, for sure. Good. I hope that the ones who decided to do this get into big trouble.

I think that this Penning guy either did not catch the whole thing on video, or that the bright lights from the cruiser cars are distorting our view of the incident.

If a woman (or any person) was opening the door, and had his or her wallet or purse out and then got assaulted because the stupid cop TOLD her (or him) to open the freaking thing, and did not take reasonable measures of self preservation, that even a 12 year old would know to take-

12 year old- standing outside of the car- Mom! Get out of the car!!!
Mom- OK
Then mom goes to open the door, purse in hand, and the 12 year old steps ASIDE because this is just a REASONABLE thing to do.. to avoid the door banging her in the face or leg, etc..

A COP is trained to stand a few inches BEHIND the door of the automobile, not directly next to it. How can a person get out of their car, without banging the cop on accident, if the idiot fucking cop does not do what a NORMAL reasonable person would do, and move aside or take a step back?

The cop's leg was not INJURED, even.. This woman was not trying to hit the cop, to assault an officer. She had her purse in hand as she was getting out, and either the cop wanted to pick a fight, so he CHOSE to not move, or he is just a complete idiot and didnt have the sense to move.

Then, the woman CLEARLY was assaulted with excessive force, by them pushing her with ENOUGH force that her purse went flying a few feet away from the driver's door.

I can discern all of this based on the fact that the purse was not left in the car, where the purse was in relation to the car, where the cop said the door hit him, and the fact that the cop was uninjured.

These officers just picked an Asian woman to beat up all because she honker her fucking horn, and has a narrow shape to her eyes, and a darker color to her skin. They are in for an ACLU suit, for sure. Good. I hope that the ones who decided to do this get into big trouble.

again no one caught them when the door open or when pulled over, you cannot just assume the officer was there. b1. no way did they you are very being a blind woman in this case. you don't want to see facts you going only on assumption

the lady was restiing arrest would not provided the stuff officers ask for. all offciers are train in diffrent ways matters how the state train thim.

In some cases officers go to the passger side window and talk to the driver for safety reason you going to say there doing there job wrong to without all facts?

you really don't get it. the lady did not DO what she WAS TOLD TO DO. the video guy DID NOT CATCH EVERYTHING, also the fact that it states that in the fosters... and he was being called a moron so he disable the comments.

you think people on youtube would not side... with officers but in this case they did.

again no one caught them when the door open or when pulled over, you cannot just assume the officer was there. b1. no way did they you are very being a blind woman in this case. you don't want to see facts you going only on assumption

How so? As soon as the video begins, the guy is saying that the woman is getting attacked or hit in some way, and is already yelling at the cops. It is an assumption on the part of others that nothing else happened, to cause this guy to look for his recording device, and then aim and hit the record button in the first place. A lot can happen in that 30 seconds it takes to get a cell phone or camcorder out and ready. This guy was PROMPTED to get it out by a response in his conscience telling him that something was wrong, and apparently seeing them hitting or assaulting the woman. Why anyone would just assume that the incident time started at the exact time when the video time started, is beyond me.
the lady was restiing arrest would not provided the stuff officers ask for. all offciers are train in diffrent ways matters how the state train thim.

In some cases officers go to the passger side window and talk to the driver for safety reason you going to say there doing there job wrong to without all facts?

If he went to the passenger door, how could the DRIVER's door have hit him in the leg? Do driver side doors now swing up and over the cars, clear over to the other side? Doesn't look like it here.. :lol:

you really don't get it. the lady did not DO what she WAS TOLD TO DO.

But her purse is in the street, right by her door. Explain how her purse got to be in the street, if by any means other than it being on her body as she was getting out of the car, as per the officer's instructions.

the video guy DID NOT CATCH EVERYTHING, also the fact that it states that in the fosters... and he was being called a moron so he disable the comments.

I just fucking said that Critter.. I just said that, and yet you claim I am making assumptions. Jeeeeeezus.. The video DIDNT catch everything, and was a REALLY crappy video, compounded by having ultra bright spotlights distorting the visual quality of it. The fact remains- just because you can't see it in the video doesn't mean that the guy taking the video did not see something happen.

you think people on youtube would not side... with officers but in this case they did.

How's that? Because people who enjoy watching youtube videos are somehow cop haters, too??

Well that is a generalization of epic proportions...

How so? As soon as the video begins, the guy is saying that the woman is getting attacked or hit in some way, and is already yelling at the cops. It is an assumption on the part of others that nothing else happened, to cause this guy to look for his recording device, and then aim and hit the record button in the first place. A lot can happen in that 30 seconds it takes to get a cell phone or camcorder out and ready. This guy was PROMPTED to get it out by a response in his conscience telling him that something was wrong, and apparently seeing them hitting or assaulting the woman. Why anyone would just assume that the incident time started at the exact time when the video time started, is beyond me.
the guy is saying she is getting beat up right there and there nothing there there for the title and incident does not add up

If he went to the passenger door, how could the DRIVER's door have hit him in the leg? Do driver side doors now swing up and over the cars, clear over to the other side? Doesn't look like it here.. :lol:

But her purse is in the street, right by her door. Explain how her purse got to be in the street, if by any means other than it being on her body as she was getting out of the car, as per the officer's instructions.

the video guy DID NOT CATCH EVERYTHING, also the fact that it states that in the fosters... and he was being called a moron so he disable the comments.

She could of thrown it out the window she could of drop it we don't know just cause there a purse in the street means nothing. She wouldn't get her register or licenses

I just fucking said that Critter.. I just said that, and yet you claim I am making assumptions. Jeeeeeezus.. The video DIDNT catch everything, and was a REALLY crappy video, compounded by having ultra bright spotlights distorting the visual quality of it. The fact remains- just because you can't see it in the video doesn't mean that the guy taking the video did not see something happen.

You are claming the officer never did the right thing but the fact of the matter is we both did not see the full stop, also for another fact your saying officer just pick on asain women for the hell of it. this is called an "assumption"

How's that? Because people who enjoy watching youtube videos are somehow cop haters, too??

Well that is a generalization of epic proportions...

Most people on youtube with a brain can tell people from cop haters to law haters to idoitc morons. When he disable the comments cause people who insulting him tells me, that his story or the video does not add up at all.

Most if not all users on youtube are cop haters.

Most people on youtube with a brain can tell people from cop haters to law haters to idoitc morons. When he disable the comments cause people who insulting him tells me, that his story or the video does not add up at all.

Oh, so a man not wanting to be called a moron and a retard on his own you tube channel, somehow equates to the incident being made up???

That is ridiculous, anyways. Also, you say that they are calling the guy who claimed the cops were assaulting this person a moron because THEY did not see the violence from the poor quality of the video, and at the SAME TIME, you also say that most of them or all of them are still cop haters???

Wouldn't they just go along with the story if they really were cop haters, indeed???

I swear, critter, you go from one side of the debate to another with the flick of a pen.. You started out saying (about the moment the video was turned off) that this is the point when the cop admits to attacking the lady..
And this is RIGHT AFTER you also said that the guy was a moron for making assumptions and yelling at the police, etc... All within the first fucking post, Crit.

Of course, that part where you said "Thats when you say you were beating her you moron"- and yet you want us to all suddenly think that you did not believe that the woman was getting beaten, based on this shit?? Yeah- the fucking COP was asked if he would talk to the guy, and he said, not unless you turn off the cameras.. so they guy turned the camera off, and next thing you say is "That is when you say YOU were beating the woman"

You make no fucking sense.

Oh, so a man not wanting to be called a moron and a retard on his own you tube channel, somehow equates to the incident being made up???

That is ridiculous, anyways. Also, you say that they are calling the guy who claimed the cops were assaulting this person a moron because THEY did not see the violence from the poor quality of the video, and at the SAME TIME, you also say that most of them or all of them are still cop haters???

Wouldn't they just go along with the story if they really were cop haters, indeed???

I swear, critter, you go from one side of the debate to another with the flick of a pen.. You started out saying (about the moment the video was turned off) that this is the point when the cop admits to attacking the lady..
And this is RIGHT AFTER you also said that the guy was a moron for making assumptions and yelling at the police, etc... All within the first fucking post, Crit.

Of course, that part where you said "Thats when you say you were beating her you moron"- and yet you want us to all suddenly think that you did not believe that the woman was getting beaten, based on this shit?? Yeah- the fucking COP was asked if he would talk to the guy, and he said, not unless you turn off the cameras.. so they guy turned the camera off, and next thing you say is "That is when you say YOU were beating the woman"

B1. I am calling him a moron for yelling at the police and asking things he should no and never said.

B2. i never said the cops said they attack the ladies nor did i admit that. if i did i proboly meant to say other way around.

B3. that was a pun inteined to show there was no beating this was a sarcastic. Your go on saying the cops pick on the lady cause she Asian

B1. I am calling him a moron for yelling at the police and asking things he should no and never said.

B2. i never said the cops said they attack the ladies nor did i admit that. if i did i proboly meant to say other way around.

B3. that was a pun inteined to show there was no beating this was a sarcastic. Your go on saying the cops pick on the lady cause she Asian

ok whatev..

:night:

Forum List

Back