cities in nh are morons

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by critter, Oct 21, 2009.

1. critter

critter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Fosters.com - Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ60VtYdANk]YouTube - Portsmouth Police stop and assault Asian woman[/ame]

"Pennings said his video generated a variety of comments with some referring to him as a "retard" so he disabled the YouTube application that allows people to comment on the media clip."

The commnets were correct in this case. he did not see full story and yelling at officers like a moron has no right to do. claming beating up when no one was getting beat up.

""I saw them pushing the woman against her car loudly while she was screaming 'Help' ... it seemed like an overwhelming use of force," Pennings said."

thats when you say you were beating her you moron. your stroy does not add up. video is lovely mature and offensives

wang arrest for

Wang was arrested at approximately 8:30 p.m. after police say she violated city ordinances by honking excessively at another vehicle making a legal turn near the junction of Lafayette Road and Greenleaf Avenue.

Attempts to reach Wang by phone and at her home were unsuccessful on Tuesday.

Police Sgt. Darrin Sargent said Wang was stopped by police, but became "agitated" and failed to comply with officer demands that she provide her license and registration.

Police charged Wang with a Class A misdemeanor count of simple assault for hitting the officer's leg with her car door and with Class B misdemeanor charges of resisting arrest and disobeying a police officer for her alleged refusal to be handcuffed and get into a cruiser.

2. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Critter, your obsession with the few bad cop stories shows you want to get away with crime, nothing more.

3. paperview

paperview Life is Good

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,149
    Cities are morons?

??

4. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    The worst drivers on the road where I live is an Asian woman driving and talking on a cell phone. :eek:

5. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    The OP calling a city a moron is a classic pot and kettle comment. And that's all I have to say about that.

6. critter

critter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    to clear things up i ment the person in video jeeze people jump right on me like assholes =\

the one who was video taping it. the officers did there job.

you guys have to be jackasses all the time i got to post something to make yourself feel better?

7. critter

critter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    thanks for not being jackass so far i ment to say the person video taping is a moron. ment to say people in cities are moron. i was not talking about the cops

8. paperview

paperview Life is Good

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,149
    k.

9. critter

critter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    maybe if you guys could just stop reading the title and read this part where i wrote something "
    thats when you say you were beating her you moron. your stroy does not add up. video is lovely mature and offensives"

so read damn it.

10. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Its so fuzzy, I could not see anyone getting beaten in it.. but cops seem to be such sociopaths anymore, I wouldn't doubt that these ones were not acting in a way that was appropriate. Why would it take three grown men to subdue her, anyways- there were at least three cops surrounding her when she was out of the car.. Also the fact that her purse is seen out in the road, very near the driver side door, shows me that she was probably not being uncooperative- Ladies do tend to carry their identification in their purses..

Also why the fuck are there so damned many cop cars handling this one??? Because some stupid idiot cop did not follow police procedure and stand behind the back edge of the driver's door, when he told the lady to get out??? I mean, obviously she was cooperating, she was getting out. The door hit the cop's knee?? Big fucking deal. Next time, the cop oughta follow protocol, not flip out on someone and supposedly beat her down for opening the fucking door, as he told her to do. Stupid!