Circumstantial evidence is proof of JFK assassination conspiracy

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7CbTHFtCyQ]Circumstantial evidence is proof of JFK assassination conspiracy. Zapruder knew - YouTube[/ame]

Whats really hysterical and pathetic about our government is they still defend the fairy tales of the warren commission today that Oswald was the lone assassin even though the house select committe on assassinations in the 70's did another government investigation into it and even they concluded the warren commission was wrong that his assassination was the result of a conspiracy yet the government still defends the warren commssions findings today.:lol:

the warren commission ignored all the multiple unnaccountable bullets found that day.two police officers reported seeing a bullet hole in the traffic sign which was removed a couple days later and replaced they swore to.

Then there was one on the sidewalk a policeman identified,one on the curb they identified as bullet fragments which was later removed and paved over as well two days later.one in the doorframe,one in the windshield that forensic scientists said was an entrance shot meaning coming from the front.

Finally a plainclothes policeman identifying himself as an FBI agent who Deputy Police Officer Buddy Walthers said put a bullet in his jacket pocket and then walked off and we never saw that bullet again.the list goes on and on of multiple unnaccountable bullets the warren commission ignored and did not account for.

Last edited:
There is a recent movie starring Mel Gibson where a character describes himself as a man who makes political events so complicated that Americans can't figure out what happened. The "grassy knoll" was the federal government's chance to deflect attention from what really happened. The CIA welcomed traitor Lee Oswald back into the Country after he defected to Russia. Apparently the CIA thought Oswald could be turned around to be a double agent but they lost him and Oswald turned up in a book depository building in Dallas with a rifle. Oswald shot JFK and killed a Police Officer trying to escape. Jack Ruby shot Oswald before he could testify and Ruby died before he could testify.

There is a recent movie starring Mel Gibson where a character describes himself as a man who makes political events so complicated that Americans can't figure out what happened. The "grassy knoll" was the federal government's chance to deflect attention from what really happened. The CIA welcomed traitor Lee Oswald back into the Country after he defected to Russia. Apparently the CIA thought Oswald could be turned around to be a double agent but they lost him and Oswald turned up in a book depository building in Dallas with a rifle. Oswald shot JFK and killed a Police Officer trying to escape. Jack Ruby shot Oswald before he could testify and Ruby died before he could testify.

as usual,you ignore facts that prove there was a conspiracy.:clap2:

Your so stupid you arent even aware of the facts that none of the investigaters were able to duplicate oswalds miracle feat of shooting off three rounds, hitting the target, and then sprinting across the room and getting down to the second floor within the time frame of 90 seconds the warren commission says he did it in and no expert marksmen was ever able to duplicate oswalds feat with a mannlicher carcano rifle and that the first rifle the police found was identified by officers highly trained in what rifles look like, identitifying the first rifle found as a Mauser.

as far as Killing Tippet? again your ignorance is astounding.You conveinently left out that witnesses saw TWO men shoot Officer Tippet and NONE of them could give a description of them that matched Oswald besides my other posts you chose to ignore as well.

Dont you ever get tired of showing off what an idiot you are?:lol::lol::D

Too bad you wont do anything other than read what the warren commission says and listen to the idiot box in your living room.

Last edited:

as usual,you ignore facts that prove there was a conspiracy.:clap2:

Your so stupid you arent even aware of the facts that none of the investigaters were able to duplicate oswalds miracle feat of shooting off three rounds, hitting the target, and then sprinting across the room and getting down to the second floor within the time frame of 90 seconds the warren commission says he did it in and no expert marksmen was ever able to duplicate oswalds feat with a mannlicher carcano rifle and that the first rifle the police found was identified by officers highly trained in what rifles look like, identitifying the first rifle found as a Mauser.

as far as Killing Tippet? again your ignorance is astounding.You conveinently left out that witnesses saw TWO men shoot Officer Tippet and NONE of them could give a description of them that matched Oswald besides my other posts you chose to ignore as well.

Dont you ever get tired of showing off what an idiot you are?:lol::lol::D

Too bad you wont do anything other than read what the warren commission says and listen to the idiot box in your living room.
Shut the fuck up, shit stain.

Posner vs Harris 1

The bullet that hit jfk in the throat passed right over Connally's left shoulder and face. That is shown clearly by his startle reaction, not to the sound of the shot but the shock of a bullet whizzing past his head. Remember, both men reacted to the the first shot that missed, then the second shot went past Connally, and finally the Governor was hit by his own admission somewhere between 231-234.

A very, very brief span of time could not reasonably be the shot that missed because that would have been at least 3.5 seconds before the shot that hit the Governor. He is, in his own way describing the two shots that hit the President and him, which were separated by as little as a half of one second. That's why Connally was so sure two or more shooters were involved, although he tells us only indirectly why he knew.

Mr. SPECTER. What is the best estimate that you have as to the time span between the sound of the first shot and the feeling of someone hitting you in the back which you just described?

Governor CONNALLY. A very, very brief span of time. Again my trend of thought just happened to be, I suppose along this line, I immediately thought that this--that I had been shot. I knew it when I just looked down and I was covered with blood, and the thought immediately passed through my mind that there were either two or three people involved or more in this or someone was shooting with an automatic rifle. These were just thoughts that went through my mind because of the rapidity of these two, of the first shot plus the blow that I took, and I knew I had been hit, and I immediately assumed, because of the amount of blood, and in fact, that it had obviously passed through my chest. that I had probably been fatally hit.

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.
Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail, and again I did not see the President at any time either after the first, second, or third shots, but I assumed always that it was he who was hit and no one else.
I immediately, when I was hit, I said, "Oh, no, no, no." And then I said, "My God, they are going to kill us all." Nellie, when she pulled me over into her lap----

Everybody knows that JFK shot himself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6naJ08Tskk&feature=player_embedded]JFK assination - Red Dwarf - BBC comedy - YouTube[/ame]

Posner vs Harris 1

The bullet that hit jfk in the throat passed right over Connally's left shoulder and face. That is shown clearly by his startle reaction, not to the sound of the shot but the shock of a bullet whizzing past his head. Remember, both men reacted to the the first shot that missed, then the second shot went past Connally, and finally the Governor was hit by his own admission somewhere between 231-234.

JFK Assassination Kennedy Assassination JFK Assassination Forum JFK Dealey Plaza Dallas November 22nd 1963

Connally was shot in the back immediately after jfk was shot from the front. That proves two shooters hit their target in less than one second. How many gunshot victims are asked to determine when they were shot by watching a video of when they were shot? The Governor knew when he was shot, and there is no person or group that can make a logical argument to the contrary.

Source: Warren Commission Testimony of Governor John Bowden Connally, Jr. on April 21, 1964 - 4H, 145
Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?
Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.
Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?
Governor CONNALLY. We took - you are talking about the number of the slides?
Mr. SPECTER. Yes.
Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don’t remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was -
Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

Posner vs Harris 1

JFK Assassination Kennedy Assassination JFK Assassination Forum JFK Dealey Plaza Dallas November 22nd 1963

Connally was shot in the back immediately after jfk was shot from the front. That proves two shooters hit their target in less than one second. How many gunshot victims are asked to determine when they were shot by watching a video of when they were shot? The Governor knew when he was shot, and there is no person or group that can make a logical argument to the contrary.

Source: Warren Commission Testimony of Governor John Bowden Connally, Jr. on April 21, 1964 - 4H, 145
Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?
Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.
Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?
Governor CONNALLY. We took - you are talking about the number of the slides?
Mr. SPECTER. Yes.
Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don’t remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was -
Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

onion-jfk.gif

Forum List

Back