Circumcission Ban?

Amazing how people foam at the mouth when you tell them they can't take a knife to their children's genitals

And yet it has PROVEN health benefits

A Brief 'Snapshot' of Health Benefits + Reviews
The benefits of circumcision include:

• Decrease in physical problems involving a tight foreskin [Ohjimi et al., 1995].

• Lower incidence of inflammation of the head of the penis [Escala & Rickwood, 1989; Fakjian et al., 1990; Edwards, 1996].

• Reduced urinary tract infections.

• Fewer problems with erections, especially at puberty.

• Decrease in certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as HIV, HPV, genital herpes, syphilis and other micro-organisms in men and their partner(s).

• Almost complete elimination of invasive penile cancer.

• Decrease in urological problems generally.
Benefits of Circumcision - health benefits and reviews

Circumcision Myths and Facts
Effect of Neonatal Circumcision on Pain Responses During Vaccination in Boys
Male Circumcision: Pain, Trauma and Psychosexual Sequelae
Most common circumcision myths
The Use of Male Circumcision to Prevent HIV Infection

If a man decides he wants the medical benefits of such an operation, he can make that decision for himself, just as a woman can decide she wants a hysterectomy to prevent ovarian cancer or pregnancy.

I had a freind get cut as an adult.

The pain was so intense he called up his mom and cussed her out.

He called

his

mom

As stupid fucking ****.

So please cut your sons when they are children.

He called

his

mom

As stupid fucking ****.

If you keep it clean you don't need to do it as an adult. My son isn't cut, and he sure as hell is going to learn how to keep it clean.

He called

his

mom

As stupid fucking ****.

If you keep it clean you don't need to do it as an adult. My son isn't cut, and he sure as hell is going to learn how to keep it clean.

It's not a difficult task to get a boy to soap up his junk in the shower.

San Francisco may now be crazier then Berkley! The newest thing to be put up for a vote on the November ballot is, to allow or outlaw circumcision.

This nanny city has gone insane in voting their way into your lives.

The city that will soon outlaw toys in McDonald’s Happy Meals could have a measure banning circumcision on next November’s ballot,

Circumcision Ban May End Up on S.F. Ballot - CBS News

I find this hilarious. It's Okay in that city to have a man's "johnson" cut off in a sex change....but has issues with a circumcision. Does anyone else see the humor in this?

San Francisco may now be crazier then Berkley! The newest thing to be put up for a vote on the November ballot is, to allow or outlaw circumcision.

The city that will soon outlaw toys in McDonald’s Happy Meals could have a measure banning circumcision on next November’s ballot,

I find this hilarious. It's Okay in that city to have a man's "johnson" cut off in a sex change....but has issues with a circumcision. Does anyone else see the humor in this?

I'm pretty sure one has to be an adult and decide for one's self to have a sex change.

I'm pretty sure one has to be an adult and decide for one's self to have a sex change.

I see....it's, "for the children". A sure sign government is once again overstepping its authority under the guise of, "for the children".

I see....it's, "for the children". A sure sign government is once again overstepping its authority under the guise of, "for the children".
Wait.. so telling you not to take a knife to your child's genitalia is a bad thing?

Wait.. so telling you not to take a knife to your child's genitalia is a bad thing?

I'm saying that it has been practiced and accepted in this country. It's still the parents decision on whether to do it or not....not any government.....not yet anyways.

At some point we have to accept that parents are responsible for the well being of their children (and even their very "being" when still in the womb). Placing such widespread responsibiliy upon the state will only lead to bad things.

Forum List

Back