Circumcission Ban?

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
San Francisco may now be crazier then Berkley! The newest thing to be put up for a vote on the November ballot is, to allow or outlaw circumcision.

This nanny city has gone insane in voting their way into your lives.

The city that will soon outlaw toys in McDonald’s Happy Meals could have a measure banning circumcision on next November’s ballot,

Circumcision Ban May End Up on S.F. Ballot - CBS News

• Banned

WHY should anything like this ever be on a ballot to begin with? This city has voted to ban declawing your cats, toys in happy meals and now they are trying to ban parents from circumcising their sons.

How far is to far to be spending money to put stupid shit on ballots? How much intrusion do you really want government in your private lives?

There's already a thread on this. Perhaps you could make use of the very simple 'search' function before posting.... it saves you looking like a fucking lazy moron.

They can have my foreskin when they pry it from my cold dead hands......

...er wait a minute. I have to reword that.

WHY should anything like this ever be on a ballot to begin with? This city has voted to ban declawing your cats, toys in happy meals and now they are trying to ban parents from circumcising their sons.

How far is to far to be spending money to put stupid shit on ballots? How much intrusion do you really want government in your private lives?

I'm surprised SF still has a population. One would assume that all that is left there are the fruits and nuts who like having their asses wiped for them.

Didn't San Francisco want to make prostitution legal not too long ago? I'm not saying thats a bad idea, but Frisco is always going against the grain.

How could a law like that be enforced?

If a baby is born in a hospital in San Fransico, simply do not allow the parents of the baby to circumcise the child. However if the parents go to another city to have the procedure done there is little San Fran can do about that.

Amazing how people foam at the mouth when you tell them they can't take a knife to their children's genitals

And yet it has PROVEN health benefits

A Brief 'Snapshot' of Health Benefits + Reviews
The benefits of circumcision include:

• Decrease in physical problems involving a tight foreskin [Ohjimi et al., 1995].

• Lower incidence of inflammation of the head of the penis [Escala & Rickwood, 1989; Fakjian et al., 1990; Edwards, 1996].

• Reduced urinary tract infections.

• Fewer problems with erections, especially at puberty.

• Decrease in certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as HIV, HPV, genital herpes, syphilis and other micro-organisms in men and their partner(s).

• Almost complete elimination of invasive penile cancer.

• Decrease in urological problems generally.

Benefits of Circumcision - health benefits and reviews

It's a barbaric ritual.

Imagine, one of the kid's first memories will be of some stranger cutting off a piece of his manhood and then his parents serving a catered lunch afterwards.

Forum List

Back