Circumcision Saves Lives!

Since adult incontinence care is sometimes a part of a nurse’s job, I can confirm that uncircumcised men have potential hygiene issues circumcised men do not.

One of life’s little unpleasant realities is that anytime you mix skin-against-skin and moisture, it can lead to trouble

lame...whatever happened to soap and water...if God or nature wanted us to be circumsized..well we would have been...more cartoon science at work here! :gives:
Men have terrible hygiene in that area. Recall that God required circumcision long before he sent the Holy Spirit.

Yahoo News: Latest and Breaking News, Headlines, Live Updates, and More

Male circumcision significantly reduces the chances of female-to-male transmission of the AIDS virus, according to a new study French researchers announced Tuesday.

The study, conducted in South Africa, found that circumcision reduced the risk of men contracting AIDS during heterosexual intercourse by about 65 percent.
Just don't get AIDS and you don't have to worry about passing it on.

My wife has ZERO chance of getting AIDS from me and I'm all natural

Since adult incontinence care is sometimes a part of a nurse’s job, I can confirm that uncircumcised men have potential hygiene issues circumcised men do not.

One of life’s little unpleasant realities is that anytime you mix skin-against-skin and moisture, it can lead to trouble

Easily remedied by taking a daily shower

No nursing home resident in the history of the universe has had daily showers
And I’ll add that by the time many of these uncircumcised gentlemen get to our doors, their hygiene in that area has often been neglected for so long that retracting the foreskin for proper care is no longer possible.

Originally posted by odanny
Why do you keep resurrecting long dead threads?

Because there's a real zebra behind his keyboard.

zebra-usando-oculos-escuros-e-usando-um-laptop-generative-ai_197463-4490.jpg

Forum List

Back