Circumcision Saves Lives!

no1tovote4 said:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050727/ap_on_he_me/brazil_aids_circumcision_2

Male circumcision significantly reduces the chances of female-to-male transmission of the AIDS virus, according to a new study French researchers announced Tuesday.

The study, conducted in South Africa, found that circumcision reduced the risk of men contracting AIDS during heterosexual intercourse by about 65 percent.

Well, I'll remember this the next time I think about sleeping with an female who has AIDs.

no1tovote4 said:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050727/ap_on_he_me/brazil_aids_circumcision_2

Male circumcision significantly reduces the chances of female-to-male transmission of the AIDS virus, according to a new study French researchers announced Tuesday.

The study, conducted in South Africa, found that circumcision reduced the risk of men contracting AIDS during heterosexual intercourse by about 65 percent.

lame...whatever happened to soap and water...if God or nature wanted us to be circumsized..well we would have been...more cartoon science at work here! :gives:

Archangel is a typical male prototype -- two heads and only enough blood to operate one of them. So you can guess which head makes the important decisions.

Gabriella84 said:
Archangel is a typical male prototype -- two heads and only enough blood to operate one of them. So you can guess which head makes the important decisions.

a feminine gay guy pretending to be a female...and what pray tell do you know about torpedos vs helmuts..now go ask your professor...lol

archangel said:
lame...whatever happened to soap and water...if God or nature wanted us to be circumsized..well we would have been...more cartoon science at work here! :gives:

Ya know, God did specifically command the Jews to be circumcised, and it's proven to reduce health risks. It supposedly "reduces sensitivity," but as long as you can have an orgasm, who cares?

So, when guys are born, they have a part of their dick chopped off?
No wonder you are in such bad spirits the rest of your life. :laugh:

Yeah, I know. But men are like cars. Why would you buy one without a test drive?
I don't want to be stuck with one that is defective under the hood. :69:

Gabriella84 said:
Yeah, I know. But men are like cars. Why would you buy one without a test drive?

I was talking about the "bad spirits" part--thats not under the hood!

Gabriella84 said:

Isn't it he that is buying you?

Shattered said:
Isn't it he that is buying you?

Exactly, though even if true, we'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt that she is as careful with him as she has been of the posted rules here.

Buying me? Don't be ludicrous!
I picked Rob off the shelf of discarded high school guys almost six years ago. High school seniors who work part-time at an auto parts store aren't exactly rich.
Math nerds are very unpopular in high school and college. But some of them end up making a lot of money.
Having a good tongue is an added bonus. :hail:

Gabriella84 said:
Buying me? Don't be ludicrous!
I picked Rob off the shelf of discarded high school guys almost six years ago. High school seniors who work part-time at an auto parts store aren't exactly rich.
Math nerds are very unpopular in high school and college. But some of them end up making a lot of money.
Having a good tongue is an added bonus. :hail:

How long do you have to stay with the math jerk, before you can get his money? The tongue where it counts now, might wear thin or thick in a few more months, once you can claim 1/2 marital assests. Face it gabby, a conservative with you, sucks.

Sorry, but our relationship is not about money or politics. I am like Ann Coulter. I leave my politics outside the bedroom door.
I loved Rob before he had money. Why should I care now?
I will let you other chicks marry for money.

Gabriella84 said:
Sorry, but our relationship is not about money or politics. I am like Ann Coulter. I leave my politics outside the bedroom door.
I loved Rob before he had money. Why should I care now?
I will let you other chicks marry for money.

Trust me, no matter where you leave your politics, failing to resolve your political differences can lead to marital problems, especially if you feel as strongly about them as you seem to. As the Bible says, you need to be "of like-minded faith," and not, "unequally yoked."

I see no need to argue about politics or religion. There are too many other good things to argue about.
Rob argues politics with my dad. I do NOT argue politics with his dad. Because you can't argue with old conservatives who know they are right.

Gabriella84 said:
I see no need to argue about politics or religion. There are too many other good things to argue about.
Rob argues politics with my dad. I do NOT argue politics with his dad. Because you can't argue with old conservatives who know they are right.

Sounds much like attempting to debate with a 21 year old liberal who knows they are "right". There are people I will debate with here that I would likely not debate with in RL, they get too excited here imagine if they were in your face.

My wife's best friend and her husband are liberal, when they come over we debate all night, nobody changes but we all get a say. That is one of the beauties of a Message Board. Nobody can interrupt a thought in the middle to overshout you. Too many people believe that shouting louder means that they win in RL debates.

Forum List

Back