Circular Firing Squad - Cain blames Perry blames Romney.

It was all some evil Democrat's fault. The GOP are above these kinds of Campaigns.

i cant wait for the push polls.....

"woudl it bother you if you found out that cain fathered a black baby?"

Hopefully this sinks all three of them! There's really no difference between them. If elected, they'd be puppets just like Obama and Bush.

:lol:

This gets better every day.

I didn't expect this at all. :cool:
Perry and his campaign staff learned about this accusation of Cain's on the internet, and not in person.

Link to interview

He told the interviewer this dialogue is distractive, and he wants to simply do all he can to provide America a means to get people working again.

There isn't any truth to Cain's wild-haired allegagions against other candidates, and you really need to check with other people before you start throwing false accusations around.

Perry and his campaign staff learned about this accusation of Cain's on the internet, and not in person.

Link to interview

He told the interviewer this dialogue is distractive, and he wants to simply do all he can to provide America a means to get people working again.

There isn't any truth to Cain's wild-haired allegagions against other candidates, and you really need to check with other people before you start throwing false accusations around.

You kiddin'? Cain's campaign manager is making the rounds demanding an apology from Perry's campaign.

It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Link to interview

yeah, perry wants to focus on the important issues.....

Rick Perry: Obama Birth Certificate 'A Good Issue To Keep Alive' (VIDEO)

Rick Perry: Obama Birth Certificate 'A Good Issue To Keep Alive' (VIDEO)

Aside from changing his story here a few times, that I've seen anyways, this is still my favorite "flip flopping with myself, in real-time" Video that I've ever seen though:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGLBAinETc]Confused Cain Says Abortions Should Be Both Legal And Illegal - YouTube[/ame]

I did. This is why I've been saying for weeks that the GOP nominee could end up being Newt. No one in the GOP outside the Rockefeller Republicans actually wants Romney, and Cain and Perry are both in self destruct mode. Now they're actually all taking post shots at each other, they'll end up knocking themselves out of the running.

Makes me wonder who Newt will pick for his running mate.

Forum List

Back