Cindy Sheehan

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
Does anyone think all the fuss she made influenced recruitment PR? I've noticed the commercials are slightly different now, showing mother and son discussing things, a lot less gung-ho etc.

Does anyone think all the fuss she made influenced recruitment PR? I've noticed the commercials are slightly different now, showing mother and son discussing things, a lot less gung-ho etc.

I think it was people like Cindy Sheehan. That and how the Afghanistan and Iraq war haven't worked out so well.

If you recall, the majority thought we were gonna be greeted as Liberators after kicking some terrorist ass. But then reality entered stage left.

I think it was people like Cindy Sheehan. That and how the Afghanistan and Iraq war haven't worked out so well.

If you recall, the majority thought we were gonna be greeted as Liberators after kicking some terrorist ass. But then reality entered stage left.

Correction - Cindy Sheehan et al. I'm Canadian, most here were anti-war on all fronts, although a little more supportive of Afghanistan.

Don't like Sheehan any more today than I ever have....Not at all.

I'm that way about ghouls who exploit their dead family members for political pimping.

That's what SHE ended up doing. At first, it wasn't political pimping. But time has a way of doing things.

I'm not her biggest fan either. If I had any respect for her at all, I lost it when I read her blog and comments about Katrina - something to the effect about her being upset about that taking attention away from her 'plight'. I really hope my memory is failing me on that one, but I'm certain that's what she said. I suppose I could go back and look, but ya know....lazy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back