Cindy Sheehan on Hurrican Rita "It wasn't even raining"

Hagbard Celine said:
At the end of her diary diatribe, she apologized for making insensitive remarks about the hurricane. What more do you want?
so shes bad mouthing it in one breath then apologizing in the other. hell shes jsut making shit up to put in her diary so she can say whatever.

what i personally want is for her to go away with crap shes trying to spread

Hagbard Celine said:
At the end of her diary diatribe, she apologized for making insensitive remarks about the hurricane. What more do you want?
The fact that you used 'diatribe' gives me hope that you are open to the idea that the far left may be as off as you would say the far right is? :dunno:

Hagbard Celine said:
Cindy Sheehan's son is DEAD. I think she has the right to say whatever she wants. But if you'll notice, she's all but gone from the headlines now that there are bigger, better stories to report.

Geez, how mant times does it take to get you left wingnuts to comprehend simple facts?

Her son died doing what HE believed was right. He was an adult. He made his decision and stuck to it even when she offered him the coward's way out.

She has no right to hold ANYONE accountable for a decision HE made. As an adult, it was his RIGHT to make that decision. No one twisted his arm.

Defending her is akin to being as stupid as she is, and if you think the crap she spews forth isn't absolutely stupid, you're probably about as bright.

Forum List

Back