Cindy Sheehan on Hurrican Rita "It wasn't even raining"

Said1 said:
Upset about "other" news coverage.....imagine that??

A truely revolting women if there ever was one.

Cindy Sheehan's Diary

If you keep linking to her and giving her all this attention, she'll never go away. Everyone who's got half a brain knows she's crazy. You're beating a dead horse.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
The ClayTaurus said:
If you keep linking to her and giving her all this attention, she'll never go away. Everyone who's got half a brain knows she's crazy. You're beating a dead horse.

Indeed. Except I'd edit your comment to read: "Anyone with MORE than half a brain knows she's crazy."

Cindy Sheehan's son is DEAD. I think she has the right to say whatever she wants. But if you'll notice, she's all but gone from the headlines now that there are bigger, better stories to report.

Hagbard Celine said:
Cindy Sheehan's son is DEAD. I think she has the right to say whatever she wants. But if you'll notice, she's all but gone from the headlines now that there are bigger, better stories to report.

We know her son is dead. You missed the point, she's disappointed that the MSN is reporting things "other" than what's going on in Iraq as it pertains to her cause. Her thoughts and protests are not the center of the universe and she seems a little miffed by it.

You know what I don't get, since this board just can't let go of Sheehan? She didn't "give" anything, in fact, she urged her son not to join. He was a grown man, capable of making his own decisions. It would seem to me to make more sense for her to be mad at her son more than the government. The government didn't steal him, and she certainly didn't "give" him to them, false pretenses or otherwise.

The ClayTaurus said:
You know what I don't get, since this board just can't let go of Sheehan? She didn't "give" anything, in fact, she urged her son not to join. He was a grown man, capable of making his own decisions. It would seem to me to make more sense for her to be mad at her son more than the government. The government didn't steal him, and she certainly didn't "give" him to them, false pretenses or otherwise.

Well, anyone with more than harf a brain would know that, wouldn't they?

We know her son is dead. You missed the point, she's disappointed that the MSN is reporting things "other" than what's going on in Iraq as it pertains to her cause. Her thoughts and protests are not the center of the universe and she seems a little miffed by it.

At the end of her diary diatribe, she apologized for making insensitive remarks about the hurricane. What more do you want?

Hagbard Celine said:
At the end of her diary diatribe, she apologized for making insensitive remarks about the hurricane. What more do you want?

Freekin ruby slippers.

Why feel the need make the comparison at all?

Forum List

Back