Cindy Sheehan - Mom Of The Year - "I Would Run Casey Over With A Car"

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Excerpts from an interview with Cindy Shithead..uh...Sheehan.

Link: http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/29/1434216

AMY GOODMAN: Cindy, what were your feelings when your son Casey went to Iraq? Are they the same as now? And what were Casey's feelings about the invasion and occupation?

CINDY SHEEHAN: Right. Our family was against it from the beginning. Casey was against it, but he felt it was his duty to go because he was in the Army. And he felt that he had to go to protect his buddies, to be there for his buddies, to be support, and they are brainwashed into thinking that even if they don't agree with the mission, they're brainwashed into just blindly following it. I begged Casey not to go. I told him I would take him to Canada. I told him I would run over him with a car, anything to get him not to go to that immoral war. And he said, “Mom, I wish I didn't have to, but I have to go.”
----

I would never, NEVER, say something like that to my child.

GotZoom said:
Excerpts from an interview with Cindy Shithead..uh...Sheehan.

Link: http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/29/1434216

AMY GOODMAN: Cindy, what were your feelings when your son Casey went to Iraq? Are they the same as now? And what were Casey's feelings about the invasion and occupation?

CINDY SHEEHAN: Right. Our family was against it from the beginning. Casey was against it, but he felt it was his duty to go because he was in the Army. And he felt that he had to go to protect his buddies, to be there for his buddies, to be support, and they are brainwashed into thinking that even if they don't agree with the mission, they're brainwashed into just blindly following it. I begged Casey not to go. I told him I would take him to Canada. I told him I would run over him with a car, anything to get him not to go to that immoral war. And he said, “Mom, I wish I didn't have to, but I have to go.”
----

I would never, NEVER, say something like that to my child.

Hard to verify the dead's statements....

The fact that he re-enlisted after already being sent there once makes Mom's assertions questionable.

I never have agreed with the whole "brainwashing" thing and never will.

CSM said:
Hard to verify the dead's statements....

The fact that he re-enlisted after already being sent there once makes Mom's assertions questionable.

I never have agreed with the whole "brainwashing" thing and never will.

read--"My son is so fucking stupid they were able to convince him to do something that I didn't want him to do"

quick shoot this nut

"brainwashing"? No way.
On one of Mr.Ps' last OERs (Officer efficiency report) the writer said, "Mr. P never fails to openly and honestly voice his opinion".
No brainwashing there... :teeth:

Mr. P said:
"brainwashing"? No way.
On one of Mr.Ps' last OERs (Officer efficiency report) the writer said, "Mr. P never fails to openly and honestly voice his opinion".
No brainwashing there... :teeth:
Come to think of it, none of my OERs ever listed "political correctness", acquiesence,or tact as one of my best qualities.

Mr. P said:
Does this mean we were both leaders, or renegades? :scratch:
It means we are both brainwashed baby killing warmongers...haven't you been paying attention???

dilloduck said:
read--"My son is so fucking stupid they were able to convince him to do something that I didn't want him to do"

quick shoot this nut
sounds about right....her boy made a choice, and sadly, sacrificed his life for that choice.

The boy was a hero, against strong opposition from a parent he remembered and fulfilled his duty. He re-enlisted, he protected, and fulfilled his duty....

As we said in the Navy, He is still on Patrol!

:rock:

This young man rocked!

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
no1tovote4 said:
The boy was a hero, against strong opposition from a parent he remembered and fulfilled his duty. He re-enlisted, he protected, and fulfilled his duty....

This young man rocked!
AMEN!!!!!

no1tovote4 said:

This young man rocked!

Proof that when you are grown, you can rise above even the worst parenting! :salute:

All I have to say about her is that she's a shelfish bitch who is all protesting because he kid got killed in the war. If I was to talk to her I'd say "You think your kid is the only one that got killed over there? You're making a fuckin fool out of all the soldiers and their families"

I say we go find her and run HER over with a car.

...whore

USMCDevilDog said:
All I have to say about her is that she's a shelfish bitch who is all protesting because he kid got killed in the war. If I was to talk to her I'd say "You think your kid is the only one that got killed over there? You're making a fuckin fool out of all the soldiers and their families"

I say we go find her and run HER over with a car.

...whore

Now just why in the heck would you want to insult an honest working whore by lumping them in with a person like Cindy?

no1tovote4 said:

This young man rocked!

He must have had a real good father... That's the only thing that is making any sense.

Her fifteen minutes are up. Her assertions about his feelings [on the war] are suspect. His history has proven that he was an honorable Soldier, not once but twice. Methinks Mom needs therapy.

Most of my fitreps mentioned that I was "plainspoken" or "able to clearly articulate where he stands on any issue".

Forum List

Back