Cindy Sheehan is Protesting Obama...

Oh, so now anyone that posts on a thread you started has an obsession with you?

You know that's his MO. Because no sane person in real life would want anything to do with him, he has this pathological need to believe that he's important on the interwebs, and an immature belief that everything revolves around him. Have you studied abnormal psych yet? If not, you'll see what I mean. Or simply have yourself a little geauxtohellion :) Classic toddler behaviour. I wonder if he's potty trained yet?

Well, I have to admit that I was somewhat moved by his previous vow to become a new man on here.

I guess old dogs don't learn new tricks.

You know that's his MO. Because no sane person in real life would want anything to do with him, he has this pathological need to believe that he's important on the interwebs, and an immature belief that everything revolves around him. Have you studied abnormal psych yet? If not, you'll see what I mean. Or simply have yourself a little geauxtohellion :) Classic toddler behaviour. I wonder if he's potty trained yet?

Well, I have to admit that I was somewhat moved by his previous vow to become a new man on here.

I guess old dogs don't learn new tricks.
True.

Emma, this Matters WAY TOO MUCH to you, Kid... :clap2:

:)

peace...

It's evident now why he enlisted -- to get away from her!

That's a low fucking blow.

It's Probably an Accurate Observation...

The Crazy Bitch was going to Assault him because of her Irrational Hatred of the Military.

peace...

Whatever her opinions of the military are or are not, at least they come from an informed position of one who has sacrificed what was more precious to them.

As opposed to just being another damned cheerleader.

That's a low fucking blow.

The Crazy Bitch was going to Assault him because of her Irrational Hatred of the Military.

peace...

Whatever her opinions of the military are or are not, at least they come from an informed position of one who has sacrificed what was more precious to them.

It's so Painfully Obvious when you have been Worked in a Debate...

Did you Punch something before Typing that?...

Like one of your Cats?...

Grow the Fuck up, GTH.

peace...

peace...

Grow the Fuck up, GTH.

peace...

It's painfully humorous that you think this is a "debate".

Before you start your usual pity party, keep in mind that you have de-railed your own thread.

Grow the Fuck up, GTH.

peace...

It's painfully humorous that you think this is a "debate".

Before you start your usual pity party, keep in mind that you have de-railed your own thread.

I Hope you get Paid to Waste Bandwidth... :clap2:

peace...

Forum List

Back