Cindy Sheehan back at it

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that Cindy Sheehan is protesting the war anymore. She quit as soon as Obama was sworn in as President.

wrong. she's all over Pelosi and Osama about afghan

I'm sorry, but I simply do not believe you. I've been assured by many anti-Obama posters that the Left (including Sheehan) stopped protesting the war after Bush and the Republicans were gone from office.

they lied

CODEPINK*:*AFGHANISTAN

Cindy Sheehan 'No Drones Tour' Protests Obama surge at Travis AFB

Cindy Sheehan, CodePINK target Travis AFB on Saturday to protest Obama's proposed escalation, 'drone war' in Afghanistan

Fairfield/Suisun - With anti-war Mom Cindy Sheehan on board, a CodePINK "No Drones Bus" heads to Travis Air Force Base Saturday - one of more than a half dozen military base protests on the way to Nevada to demonstrate against President Obama's plan for an escalation of the war against Afghanistan and the administration's increased use of "drone warfare" that kills civilians at high rates.

[URL="http://newsblaze.com/story/20091127145656zzzz.nb/topstory.html"]link[/URL]

why do liberals thinks Osama is pulling out in 011 ??? to shut these liberal protesters up for good.

gold star mom spent all of her dead son's insurance on her protest. she didn't even get him a head stone.

The money she spent has nothing to do with the headstone since he was KIA the government provides one free of charge, as a war vet you should have known that.
As a vet you should know that they give the family a check to purchase one. The only time the VA provide a headstone is when the service member is buried in a National graveyard so they can keep it uniformed. Funny you didnt know that.

Now run along and play with your toy soldiers big bad Marine.

Hey look its that guy that was tossed from the service because he didnt live up to the dont ask dont tell policy.

Looks like you are the one with the faulty info, just where did you claim to serve again?:lol:

http://www4.va.gov/vaforms/va/pdf/VA40-1330.pdf

Forum List

Back