Cindy McCains drug problems hit MSM

You know I dont feel one way about her or the other.

I do think her husband inability to have a normal adult relationship and his abandonment of his childern coupled with his deception surround favors done to him by his wealthy patrons and only be exposed by looking into his whole history which includes his wifes history while she was involved with him.

No but her husband is and he had hthis very wife out doing business with and getting favors for him in the Keating 5 scandal and then was so unaware of what was going in in his own families life that he didnt even know she was on drugs BIG TIME. How much did he care about his kids at home at the time?
good point there! McCain probably didn't want to know, most families don't!

Oh please!

Hypocrisy runs rampant in both parties and when we start going after wives and children we are no better than the people we are protesting about.

I have to agree with that... I don't care about Michelle Obama's thesis (although it's writing style was only fair to middlin') or Cindy McCain's drug use. Cindy's recovered... Michelle isn't in school any more and there are too many REAL issues to waste time on this stuff. Seriously.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So what do YOU call it when someone selectively goes through a person's entire past, finds faults and brings it to as many peoles attention as they can?
I gotta feeling that you might feel attacked if someone did that to you. Does the fact that she is the wife a candidate somehow make it NOT an attack?

I call it the Republican way dillo...

seriously what the fuck do you think this is a sunday bake sale? she's the wife of a man running for the highest office in the United States government for fuck sake!

you act as if she should be at the spa getting her snatch waxed and everyone should just say "oh she's cute so that's okay" GMAB already.

of course they are looking for the bad....they do it with EVERYONE! haven't you been paying attention?

it's not an attack because it's TRUE! an attack is when you make shit up that is factually untrue and use it to change people's perception of that person. Cindy McCain is in fact a former drug addict...she DID steal drugs to feed her habit... she is married to the nominee for President... she IS news!

are you sitting here saying that IF something surfaced abuot Michelle Obama, like she got a DUI in college or had been arrested for possession of pot in her youth that the repubs would ignore it? are you really THAT fucking bias?

Forum List

Back