Cindy McCains drug problems hit MSM

washingtonpost.com

"So many lives were damaged by this," said Jeanette Johnson, whose husband, John Max Johnson, surrendered his medical license. "A lot of good people. Doctors who volunteered their time. My husband. I cannot begin to tell you how painful it was. We moved far away to start over."

McCain's addiction also embroiled her with one of her charity's former employees, Tom Gosinski, who reported her drug use to the DEA and provided prosecutors with a contemporaneous journal that detailed the effects of her drug problems. He was later accused by a lawyer for McCain of trying to extort money from the McCain family.

"It's not just about her addiction, it's what she did to cover up her addiction and the lives of other people that she ruined, or put at jeopardy at least," Gosinski said in an interview this week.

Cindy and John McCain declined repeated requests to be interviewed for this article. The McCain campaign also declined to comment.

Based on the limited details they have provided in earlier interviews, it is impossible to tell the full story of a difficult period in their lives. The following account of Cindy McCain's prescription drug abuse and her and her husband's efforts to deal with it is based on official records, including a report by the county attorney's office in Phoenix, and on interviews with local and federal officials involved in the probe.

i'm sorry. what's she running for again?

What was Hillary running for when your team was calling her all kinds of shit without basis?

These are facts and they go straight into the Keating 5 scandal.

What was Hillary running for when your team was calling her all kinds of shit without basis?

These are facts and they go straight into the Keating 5 scandal.

my team? get a grip.
Bill Bennett is on record as saying that McCain got hosed on Keating.
i wouldn't give a rat's ass if michelle had a history of drug addiction.
good thing you guys are sticking to the issues.

I'm glad that she was able to overcome her addiction.

I realize it's politics as usual, but this is just one more non-issue story which will detract from the real issues facing our country.

In other words, I could care less about her past addiction.

So what do YOU call it when someone selectively goes through a person's entire past, finds faults and brings it to as many peoles attention as they can?
I gotta feeling that you might feel attacked if someone did that to you. Does the fact that she is the wife a candidate somehow make it NOT an attack?

Well Silence ??? Running away from this one ?:rofl:

This is all documented facts in this story.

Most Americans dont even know anything about it.
I am sure it is and I don;t like her, I just know drug addiction is a terrible disease and you do terrible things. And I do hope you right about the lead, I want Obama to win.

Tolerance of what?

Lies

Cheating

Using someones good name for crime

getting free gifts from wealthy patrons

Lying to the American people repetedly?

Your guy called a 12 year old girl ugly and the product of a out of wedlock lesbian affair.

I am sure it is and I don;t like her, I just know drug addiction is a terrible disease and you do terrible things. And I do hope you right about the lead, I want Obama to win.

Again, These are all documanted facts.

You really need to think a little about why you dont already know that?

Please dont take this as an insult because it is not intended that way.

Its just that the Very wealthy McCain family was so effective at burrying this very sorted and sad family history.

Tolerance of what?

Lies

Cheating

Using someones good name for crime

getting free gifts from wealthy patrons

Lying to the American people repetedly?

Your guy called a 12 year old girl ugly and the product of a out of wedlock lesbian affair.

aint my guy-------I just love watching you rake up all the ancient muck that you can but still call the republicans the party of hate !!:lol:

Facts are not hate.

Lies like saying Obama wanted to teach sex ed to 5 year old when in reality it was teaching them to protect them against molestation.

That is hate.

Truth is not about hate.

He had this very wife involved in Keating 5 my silly little friend.

I'm glad that she was able to overcome her addiction.

I realize it's politics as usual, but this is just one more non-issue story which will detract from the real issues facing our country.

In other words, I could care less about her past addiction.

We don't have a problem with Cindy breaking the law to score drugs. The point is the GOP's hypocricy. And you sadly will never get it.

Remember when Rush Limbaugh was addicted to Oxycotton? Well here is what he said before he got caught:

"What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales. Too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too."

Did he spend any time "up the river"? No.

Same with Larry Craig passing anti gay laws. He's a fag for christ sakes!!!!:cuckoo:

Facts are not hate.

Lies like saying Obama wanted to teach sex ed to 5 year old when in reality it was teaching them to protect them against molestation.

That is hate.

Truth is not about hate.

He had this very wife involved in Keating 5 my silly little friend.

it's a shame she's not actually RUNNING FOR ANYTHING !!! :lol::lol::lol:

In all fairness to Larry he may be Bi and not gay.

It doesnt really effect his hypocray though.

it's a shame she's not actually RUNNING FOR ANYTHING !!! :lol::lol::lol:

No but her husband is and he had hthis very wife out doing business with and getting favors for him in the Keating 5 scandal and then was so unaware of what was going in in his own families life that he didnt even know she was on drugs BIG TIME. How much did he care about his kids at home at the time?

no But Her Husband Is And He Had Hthis Very Wife Out Doing Business With And Getting Favors For Him In The Keating 5 Scandal And Then Was So Unaware Of What Was Going In In His Own Families Life That He Didnt Even Know She Was On Drugs Big Time. How Much Did He Care About His Kids At Home At The Time?

So Fucking What---!

So you dont care that McCain so ignored his wife and kids that he left them all in peril?

Now that is a family values man.

Where I come from, bi schmy. You can fuck a million women. You suck one dick and you're gay.

How many times have you had man on man sex?

Never that I can remember.

If I had it would have to be in a past life since Im a woman in this life.

Again, These are all documanted facts.

You really need to think a little about why you dont already know that?

Please dont take this as an insult because it is not intended that way.

Its just that the Very wealthy McCain family was so effective at burrying this very sorted and sad family history.

I understand that and you are probably right I just know from experience that drug addiction is a terrible disease and families usually try to hide it.
And the way I see it they should bring up the other things she did not her drug addiction.
And I know they are all facts I never once said they were not! And I didn't take it as insult.
I don't like Cindy McCain either as I stated before, she looks evil and what is with the studded crap on all her outfits.

Forum List

Back