Cindy McCains drug problems hit MSM

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
washingtonpost.com

"So many lives were damaged by this," said Jeanette Johnson, whose husband, John Max Johnson, surrendered his medical license. "A lot of good people. Doctors who volunteered their time. My husband. I cannot begin to tell you how painful it was. We moved far away to start over."

McCain's addiction also embroiled her with one of her charity's former employees, Tom Gosinski, who reported her drug use to the DEA and provided prosecutors with a contemporaneous journal that detailed the effects of her drug problems. He was later accused by a lawyer for McCain of trying to extort money from the McCain family.

"It's not just about her addiction, it's what she did to cover up her addiction and the lives of other people that she ruined, or put at jeopardy at least," Gosinski said in an interview this week.

Cindy and John McCain declined repeated requests to be interviewed for this article. The McCain campaign also declined to comment.

Based on the limited details they have provided in earlier interviews, it is impossible to tell the full story of a difficult period in their lives. The following account of Cindy McCain's prescription drug abuse and her and her husband's efforts to deal with it is based on official records, including a report by the county attorney's office in Phoenix, and on interviews with local and federal officials involved in the probe.

Last edited:
Can you imagine what would happen if Michelle Obama had a history of being a drug addict, and stealing drugs? Barack would never get within a country mile of the white house.

• Banned
She used her employees names to illegally procure drugs without their knowledge.

She was also involved in the Keating 5 mess.

Todd Palin was a member of the AIP.

Cindy McCain had a drug problem (no mention of Obama's pot and cocaine use).

Bristol Palin is pregnant.

Do the dems even remember who the hell it is they're running against?

What next?

Tonight on NightNEWS. John McCain's dog once piddled on Tip O'Neal's lawn back in 1985. Does McCain's lack of canine continence control show he isn't ready to assume the mantle of American leadership?

Republican--bad---attack
You are right about a bad attack! And I am voting for Obama! Red Dawn is right about Michelle though!
Drug addiction is private family matter, it is also a disease. And I do give her props for being honest even though I think she is the wicked witch. And as for the doctor, what really was her part in the addiction just as what were the parts of the doctors in other celebrity deaths.

• Banned
Why should I worry about Obmas admitted drug experimentaion in college?

Every damn person I knew in college (including me) experimented with drugs.

Did he steal from the charity his daddy gave him and use his employeess names to illegally procure drugs that his charity never used?

These two stories are not the same level of drug use.

Why should I worry about Obmas admitted drug experimentaion in college?

Every damn person I knew in college (including me) experimented with drugs.

Did he steal from the charity his daddy gave him and use his employeess names to illegally procure drugs that his charity never used?

These two stories are not the same level of drug use.
I agree with you there and everyone forgets George W was doing coccaine during the first Irag war .

Republican--bad---attack

how is it an attack to state the facts dillo?

were the republicans attacking Clinton all those years when they came up with investigation after investigation in their attempt to remove him from the white house?

are they attacking Obama now when they twist his words or just plain make things up?

Those are two examples of attack.. Cindy McCain was inf act a drug addict...she did in fact steal drugs from the non-profit that she worked at... she did procure those drugs through fake prescriptions...

IF this were Michelle Obama you'd be screaming to high heaven and you KNOW IT!

how is it an attack to state the facts dillo?

were the republicans attacking Clinton all those years when they came up with investigation after investigation in their attempt to remove him from the white house?

are they attacking Obama now when they twist his words or just plain make things up?

Those are two examples of attack.. Cindy McCain was inf act a drug addict...she did in fact steal drugs from the non-profit that she worked at... she did procure those drugs through fake prescriptions...

IF this were Michelle Obama you'd be screaming to high heaven and you KNOW IT!

So what do YOU call it when someone selectively goes through a person's entire past, finds faults and brings it to as many peoles attention as they can?
I gotta feeling that you might feel attacked if someone did that to you. Does the fact that she is the wife a candidate somehow make it NOT an attack?

Hey Truthdoesn'tmatter,

How many years ago did she go through this? Why did you not state the date?

Dude she was involved in the Keating 5 scandal.

After she failed to produce the reciepts to show (as the McCains claimed) that they repaid Keating for all the cool trips he took them on while Her and her dadddy did business with him her daddy game her a charity to play with and she immediately became addicted the the drugs she could lie steal and cheat to get.

Can you imagine what would happen if Michelle Obama had a history of being a drug addict, and stealing drugs? Barack would never get within a country mile of the white house.

Amen. I love it that all this stuff that hasn't hit the mainstream media IS finally hitting it. So much for that slight lead McCain just took after the conventions.

I love how they now say that family is off limits.

Chelsea, Roger Clinton, Billy Carter to name a few.

For gods sake Chelsea was 12 when McCain himself was telling dirty jokes about her.

Forum List

Back