Cindy McCain's Dress Cost

it is.

i'd much rather do that than piss away money on room service in NY ;)

Well, if I had a lot of money, it would be nice to have room service once in a while.

And while I'm dreaming, a vacation without kids once in a blue moon! :cool:

Hell, I don't even like lobster.

Blackened grouper anytime. Plus it's better for your.

Glad there is still a sense of humor somewhere out there.:lol:

Damn!

And we think living the high life is renting a cabin in the mountains of Tennessee for 3 nights!

Hey what part of TN? We rented a cabin a couple Thanksgivings ago in Pidgeon Forge, right near Dollywood.

The mountains and the cabin were great, the attractions were horrible though. It's nothing but a huge timeshare trap. We did the timeshare tour though, it was well worth the $100.

Hey what part of TN? We rented a cabin a couple Thanksgivings ago in Pidgeon Forge, right near Dollywood.

The mountains and the cabin were great, the attractions were horrible though. It's nothing but a huge timeshare trap. We did the timeshare tour though, it was well worth the $100.

That's where we were! Black Bear Lodge, up in the mountains! It was at the end of March (Spring Break) so the weather was rainy, but it was still beautiful.

Yeah, no kidding about the tourist trap aspect.It was like driving down the Vegas Strip, but with family friendly crap! We were really turned off by that part, we are nature fans. We did drive up to the very top of the mountains where we could see the land for miles and miles, it was breathtaking!

We most likely will go back to Tenn. Spring Break, but this time deeper in the mountains.

Cindy McCain spent that much money on a dress because she knows that John's grapes have dried up, and she's got zero chance of getting a stain on it.

Forum List

Back