Cindy McCain is perfect for first lady

All Obama associations...
YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama

YouTube - Is Obama Wright? - Pastor Jeremiah Wright & Senator Barack

YouTube - Obama's terrorist connections - William Ayers

YouTube - Obama and Rezko

Obama, Rezko and Davis
On February 20, 2008, RezkoWatch reported that in 1993 Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) started working at Davis's "small Chicago law firm". In 1998, Davis left the firm to invest in convicted political fixer Antoin 'Tony' Rezko's "final government-subsidized, low-income housing project" and the deal was "handled by Davis' former law firm." [Allison S. Davis is named as "Individual BB" in Tony Rezko's court documents.]

Early Rezko political contributions made to Sen. Obama predate October 1998 letters Obama wrote on Rezko's behalf to housing officials "in support of a proposed apartment building for senior citizens four blocks outside of his district," a project overseen by Obama's former boss, Allison S. Davis, who ran the project's development company, New Kenwood LLC.
Rezko Watch: Friends of Obama: "Double-Duty" Allison Davis

and more

That's pretty lame.

Did they blow anybody up?

Cindy McCain is perfect for first lady....

She's lead a very impressive life. She doesn't just talk. She doesn't just give money, she gives time.

Cindy stole prescription drugs from her own Charity. Can you imagine your reaction, or the media's reaction if Michelle Obama had done that?

In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to Percocet and Vicodin, opioid painkillers..... The addiction progressed to where she was taking upwards of twenty pills a day, and she resorted to having an AVMT physician write illegal prescriptions.

In 1992, her parents staged an intervention to force her to get help; she told her husband about her problem, attended a drug treatment facility, began outpatient sessions, and ended her three years of addiction. Surgery in 1993 resolved her back pain.

In January 1993, an AVMT employee, who had discovered her illegal drug use, was terminated on budgetary grounds. Subsequently, he tipped off the Drug Enforcement Administration, and a federal investigation ensued resulting in McCain paying the costs of the government's investigation, and enrolling in a diversion program.

wiki

Cindy stole prescription drugs from her own Charity. Can you imagine your reaction, or the media's reaction if Michelle Obama had done that?

They would go ape shit ballistic.

But Cindy has blonde hair and is contrite.

"I'm sorry I forged prescriptions in my employee's names and stole drugs from my own charity."

They would go ape shit ballistic.

But Cindy has blonde hair and is contrite.

"I'm sorry I forged prescriptions in my employee's names and stole drugs from my own charity."

Just like her racist thesis, how many times have you seen that in the MSM....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back